What’s wrong with Lolita, Yea Forums?

What’s wrong with Lolita, Yea Forums?

Attached: 9FF7C578-9952-4B81-BDDB-B2761976F5B6.jpg (1242x1534, 316K)

I’d like to see a black guy breed her

Is this a meme? I don't understand it desu guys. If it's just to rile people up then I get it, but if it's genuine, the thing that makes me angry is that it's such a lame fucking fetish. Get a real fetish.

nothing wrong with the second tweet tho

That would be a red-flag for me, as well. Not because of the pedophilia, but because of the pretentiousness.

eh?

Attached: w.jpg (618x641, 105K)

Absolutely nothing. Same with On The Road. I cant fathom being such a fucking weirdo that you label certain fictional works as "problematic"

You don't find Nabokov's pretentiousness and superficiality problematic?

I dont know about you but thats what makes great literature. One persons honest, fucked up view of the world with little consideration for the peanut gallery. Ayn rand, for example, is corny as duck but I respect her not brown-nosing the literary establishment

But there are no "views" in Nabokovs books. It's pure aestheticism with zero substance.

What's wrong with Kerouac?

well put

read an actual book
you're on the same level of people who listen to rap instead of german romantic classical operettas because "rap is so deep bruh"

Nigga what u tryna say? Me n mah kangs finna open up our third eye n shit, nigga we ancient

I wonder if she has a nice tummy
I want to live inside a girls tum real bad

The same feeling I get when reading 2666 sometimes. Especially the same feeling when i listen to travis Scott. But thats not problematic. As in we should be concerned about it. As much as i hate to admit, robert bolano and travis scott are masters of form.

lol nothing one of the many great novels woman can't get behind due to the addiction of pulling the victim card. So much so they refuse to accept any books that pull any inappropriate or misogynist cards, being great is accepting these books as they are regardless of topic, we are trying to move past the "default" standard of women cooking in the kitchen being afraid of roaches having men do the work in the masculinity department. But here we are stu or treated like special snow flakes etc etc. if Relyea had the ability to know good books regardless of her being a female or not I would have much respect for her but no. Imagine for example two men out together just talking and one mentions his favorite book is Lolita, no problems there right? Hard to imagine. But with women you can most definetely see a problem but you can also see them agreeing, we are pushing the counter-first wave feminist movement more and more and we dont know it

Attached: 2l6nhazs68uz.jpg (960x540, 68K)

sorry i didn't mean it that rap is bad. i listen to blues and jazz, personally.

desu youd have to be pretty dumb to tell anybody your favorite book is lolita

>The same feeling I get when reading 2666 sometimes.
the FUCK? i just ordered that book. you trying to ruin it for me? is bolano just another limp wristed aestheticist? no idea who travis scott is.

No no no. Please read 2666. It has amazing insights into jealousy and lust from what ive read so far. Its just sometimes bolano engages in details for their own sake. Travis scott is one of the new school rappers that is having an impact on the aesthetica of modern hip hop but has absolutely nothing to say

why are we discussing some literal who?

haha you replied i win