If you're British, which university did you or do you go to for your undergraduate degree?

If you're British, which university did you or do you go to for your undergraduate degree?

I went to Gonvile & Caius college, Cambridge.

Attached: DxqqQRdWkAAgQtD.jpg (1242x1394, 125K)

Rotherham College

Gonvile & Caius college, Cambridge.

Penis University hehe

university college
durham U

Attached: n-DURHAM-UNI-628x314.jpg (628x314, 76K)

Gigachad university

cumfy glasgow

Attached: glesga.jpg (4032x2016, 754K)

almost applied there, looks really nice

Emmanuel College, Cambridge

shoe the tabs

Probably going to St Catharine's, Cambridge next year. Any advice you wish had been given to you before going?

Leicester , graduated 2017

UKC

University of the West of England

Attached: justkillmenow.png (600x390, 143K)

apply to oxford instead.

If you're going for anything other than STEM, get out now

Imperial

isn't STEM somewhat moot when it comes to oxbridge?

How do u feel about Durham and Standrews having better English programs?

Get well soon user

Attached: 1490124923211s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

University of the West of Scotland, We made it didnt we

Attached: 1546246938529.jpg (1200x813, 153K)

Suprised you didn't get acid attacked

Uni of York, was comfy

>tfw rejected

Attached: 1506573072132.png (394x360, 144K)

Unis in the top 10% are all the same shit anyway. Don't beat yourself up about it.

peng

Attached: 1551462612709.jpg (932x424, 162K)

acid attacks in Leicster? When

oxbridge reject

a literal retard can get into cambridge for non-STEM, oxford is for the humanities chads

Haha I go to LMH u dumb fuck

Goldsmiths

If you went to actual UoL and not DMU and you studied English then we were in the same class

Yeah UoL boi, had interview at Christchurch college Oxford but the classist grey wigs rejected me because I'm from a council estate and black, Leicester was my insurance and I hated it, dumbest fucking university in Britain surely, I bet you were one of the screechers lol

do you people get away with babbling nonsense about deleuze and sentient capital at oxbridge

Silly peasant, we get away with way worse than that

Haha no mate I hated it too. Just did my bit and steered clear of all the knobheads on the course, didn't even realise I wasn't the only black guy haha. When one of the mature students asked what a verb was I thought I was gonna Columbine the place

Going Durham as a postgraduate later this year lads. Any tips from people familiar with the area?

Uh yeah make sure to wear vintage reworked clothing, also baseball caps, also be white, call yourself an oxbridge reject, only refer to Durham as the refuge for oxbridge rejects, have money, prepare for locals to hate you, be white, don't get your hopes up about nightlife, be arrogant and entitled — there's more but I forget

Can do, sounds easy enough. Do locals have a big problem with the students? Also going to have to work while I'm there unfortunately

Am at Uni of Bristol. Must say that there’s not as much general intellectualism as I would like, compared to my mates experiences at Oxbridge. Especially annoying considering that I could’ve gone somewhere “better” given my A levels, but chose Brizzle since it offers a specific course. However, I’ve found some good societies so it’s getting better.

Attached: A34BCC92-8A89-408D-BF66-E16956E4A29D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

What specific course is that?
And where's this "better" uni u could've gone to?
Bristol isn't too bad, it's probably the safest uni in the UK desu

full of posh cunts but the birds are fit, got the Oxford offer but fucked the a-levels so here I am

Bright side is the literature course is excellent

Attached: BAE413B2-A697-4E95-96CC-5BC19C7EB32F.png (1200x1208, 244K)

You're alright user but ya should've gone Standrews like me, walking around town u hear more American accents than Scottish ones, course is even better and the """"birds"""" are even """"fitter"""" lmaooo

First year PPE student at the University of Warwick.

Applied to do HSPS at Pembroke College, but got rejected because my teachers predicted me low af grades.

Bristol - along with Leeds - is kind of known as a druggie and degenrate uni among other Russel group unis. Sure, the academics are prob v good, but the people are percieved to be fucked on ket 24/7.

aaabsoluutely fuucking BASED user !
The Bristol/Leeds aesthetic is all about the middle classes wearing Adidas sweatpants and bucket hats, doing ket and going to MASSIVE CLUB NIGHT DRINKS ONLY £1 it's the sleaziest most depraved and sordid environment to come of age

Anyone else browsing Yea Forums after a night out?

Did u go?

It's a lovely place

Wtf, I went to King's College, Cambridge (to study STEM shit) and I've never even heard of Gonville & Caius College. I thought OP was making fun of British names.

Got rejected from Oxford despite getting straight A*s

Attached: 1543359029530.jpg (266x371, 26K)

What subject? And do you have any idea why? Bad entrance exam, bad personal statement, bad interview?

ATR Winchester, desu

kings, i love it but we're like the blunt of all jokes compared to the other UoL unis

>blunt of all jokes
I think you mean "butt of all jokes" or "bear the brunt of jokes".

what university did plato go to?

I’d rather not reveal the course, but like I could’ve gone LSE/UCL/Imperial/Warwick if I wanted. And I would’ve preferred London too.
Yeah it’s still a pretty fun place to be ofc and academically pretty good

Looooll - it’s not always /that/ bad, but seeing Harrow boys in track suits does wear on me.

>picked neet life over uni because my dad told me uni was for pedos and poofters
>got wageslave retail job at 21
>years later get admin job, believing to be free
>input text into excel spreadsheets 8 hours a day in complete silence

I need to find a way out of this situation before it’s too late

St Cuthbert's, Durham University.

Quite surprised to see Durham anons desu

Has anyone here done the "Arts and Sciences" courses Ive heard about being offered at UCL and a few other places?

thats the reason why i'm here instead of cambridge mate