Best comfy books for bedtime

Best comfy books for bedtime.

Attached: 10325.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oorg2q0D8hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bible

The Bible

what are the comfy books in the bibbel, lads?

The Horse and His Boy

Book of Judges

Kierkegaard

The comfy. The false feeling created by capital. The comfy that makes you feel like your body is real while it is not. You suffer, you pleasure. The body is only flesh. Comfy is a state of mind outside the capitalist system. Stop the mass immigration, stop the neo colonialists. Fuck, it is sentient. It is your skeleton. You are not, you are not. You are an image of a cape.

Attached: B7EF0B5C-8898-476D-8AEB-90ACA88211E2.jpg (1548x1024, 335K)

Cozy mystery novels.
It's literally the name of the genre.

Attached: comfy, wallpaper, f986854320b5c4ade8ba8a8db2a619baf040233ffb8b109ca1870102d7018549.jpg (1366x768, 400K)

Attached: F8BAB428-6935-45A9-8BE5-AC154475EA09.jpg (194x259, 11K)

play with toys and your dreams will be joys, SuperFren

Attached: 395BC465-7659-4069-8B32-BA286D7EFE18.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Das Kapital

i was just petting my neighbours cat in my backyard. he wasn't my next door neighbours but he's from a few houses down. he climbs along our fences for his walks. and he stops in my backyard. and i went out and pet him. i was petting him for minutes. i felt happy when i'm with kitty. kitty is kind to me and i am kind to kitty. rest of world is not so kind to me. books for this feel pls? when i'm with the animalfrens i feel hapy...

Critque of pure reason

Was looking for stuff like the magical ready player one or Harold potter. Might have known better asking on an autism support troll channel.

Attached: images.jpg (172x292, 13K)

I just want the book version of Xanax.

canterbury tales

this As well as 1 & 2 Samuel and 1&2 Kings. Jonah is good, as well as Esther

Anything by James Harriot
>All Creatures Great and Small
>All Things Wise and Wonderful

The Garden Party by Katherine Mansfield

Thank you so much user

Attached: IV.jpg (304x475, 75K)

The Hobbit.

Practically any textbook, on any matter.
History textbooks are quite good for bedtime reading.

Hey, guys, what's the best way to read books online? It's strange to me how movies and games are so easily pirated but books seem much more elusive, unless I'm just a brainlet.

He's a vet, and they are very wholesome and funny tales about his adventures in veterenarianing... I hope you enjoy!

A Dreamers Tales by Lord Dunsany
Recommend "Idle Days on the Yann"

Attached: 41TvYzvISQL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (300x412, 22K)

That looks really intriguing. Short stories? What are they about?

Terry Pratchett is pretty comfy to read at night in bed.

Earthsea novels are really comfy

Attached: 1517764861395.png (350x315, 157K)

I played with toys as a child and teenager, but I stopped after highschool. I still like them though. Is that okay? Is it okay to be graduating college now, and start playing with them again? Will girls still like me for it, or will they find me weird? Will one still love me even if I'm a child at heart? Will she play with them with me? Can we play toys together? And can she hold me while doing so?

The comfiest time of my life was when I was reading Mason & Dixon every night

Best way is to check the sticky, which you clearly didn't like every redditors discovering Yea Forums and posting without lurking.

The Plague by Camus is one of the comfiest books I’ve ever read.

nothing wrong with toys
best American furniture designer, Eames, said to take play seriously and work playfully
he even made this vid
and his furniture is still great
youtu.be/oorg2q0D8hs

The bible is a book asking for books from a book is an oxymoron

the new testament

That is such a nice saying. What is your favorite toy, specifically? When I was young, Bionicles were my world. I still consider them to have the best lore/worldbuilding in the world, when it comes to toys. Also is /toy/ a nice place? And personally I would indulge my love for toys more, but it's sadly a materialistic hobby. It requires expenditure, and entails amassing physical items that will only take up more and more space. So I naturally have to limit these. But having a few would be nice. As long as it's not too expensive, or too cluttering.

Attached: 1549781439730.jpg (760x570, 118K)

Anne Dillard

>nothing wrong with toys
yeah... fuck off my board

the little prince

Anything less semitic and fremden juden?

that's mean, fren

/toy/ is nice more or less—Bioncles has big fans
I’m done collecting:
Kenner Super Powers, Lego Architecture Studio, Lego and Jada Speed Racer, W Britain Pride and Prejudice and Wm Hocker Huck Finn

Attached: CE4EF624-94C3-4958-B67B-2B510DD87B64.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

you must have missed my Huck Finn and Pride and Prejudice toy soldiers

Attached: 61EAAC4F-37C0-410E-BAA0-C53979ED681F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

the stranger is maximum comfy, the second half may not be to some, but the first half is the some of the damn comfiest prose ever.

Tao Te Ching

Being and Time

Platero y yo

i always find social history books very comfy, ideally of a country or age you know very little about

I like reading Noam Chomsky books before bed. Or history. Pretty comfy.

easy there satan

The Book of Kevin

piss off wanker, it was clear what he meant

This