This will NEVER be you, no matter how much you lift

This will NEVER be you, no matter how much you lift.

Chad ALWAYS wins, no exceptions. He doesn't even need to lift.

Attached: 1551106281749.webm (480x848, 2.85M)

Go back to /fit/, fag

People will call this degenerate, but this is true Europe

Why don't they care about being filmed?

obviously that cannot be me, as that is someone else; not only that, but that someone else in the past. and i can never be anything other than who i am, right now.
but i have absolutely gotten my fingers wet in a crowd of drunken monkeys.
[/spoiler]sage and report all incel bullshit[/spoiler]

oh lovely paganus enriched traditional culture !!

so noble. so transcendental. look what christian rapists stole from us.

thank Woden some are still kindling the fire of our ancestors! brings tears to my bright blue aryan eyes :')

this guys are twins or am idrunk?

wtf i love literature now?!

>but this is true Europe
GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

Just imagine if Germany won WW2

There is a culture within modern society that rewards advances like this. I have organized my life so as to be somewhat different: someone that acquires women through intelligence and mutual cooperation. It is much more rewarding, and wholesome than domination or something like that

>white """""people"""""

Chad did his lifting in previous lifetimes; this is why he is Chad. Let him enjoy the bounties of his well-earned good fortune

>government as an elite of deranged occultist faggots
heaven

Because its Bavaria, we don´t give a shit
t. bavarian

But when Mehmet does it, it's "rape".

>Oh wow Deutches are the supevior race am I rite volks ?? :)))

They diserve all the refugees they get and more.
Fucking annoying inbred pieces of shit.
They have possibly the worse attitudes in human history .

>the absolute state of Europe
I really don't know what could save you at this point. I've been telling you for some time now to take the Buddhismpill, but it seems likely that the Shariahpill will take you first. I wanted you guys to still be free and happy, but it seems that your negligence to take care of yourselves will leave you in a future state of enslavement (no different than the past 2000 years with the Church). Leaving your Greco-Roman roots was truly the greatest tragedy ever inflicted on the West. If that fateful event hadn't happened, your entire civilization would have seen an entirely different trajectory, and a far better one in my estimation. It's genuinely sad, and I extend my heart to my Westernbros. But you really need to curtail this degeneracy fast, or I'm not sure how much longer you'll have until major right-wing movements, be them religious or fascist, come and take away what little liberty you have left. Good luck, bros.

Saged and reported.
Reminder that by 2050 all incels will be in labor camps building Elon’s moon elevator.

Doing this in public is degenerate. In private, yes, I've done that, but I am a terrible sinner and should not be praised for it.

genuinely sickening

based easternbro sharing wisdom

Greco-Roman civilization > Judeo-Christian civilization

When has Mehmet ever done that?

I got a blowjob at a party filled with 16 year old's once, problem is everybody knows and it still haunts me from time to time.