Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: lit 38.png (600x600, 127K)

What an absurd categorisation of humanism. Humanism is pursuing the cause of Humanity. Not my self-interest, but the 'Man' in me.

oversimplified

>Act on self-interest
>humanism
Lmao. Humanism at this point works just like a religion would. It leaves no space for any self-interest.

Attached: 1524097925207.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>Learn more
Stopped reading. Embarrassing. Why did you do this OP? To trigger us?

No shit.

yeah

>nihilism
>Always equated with doing criminal activity
Why do brainlets always do this? Is there even one example of a criminal who is a self declared nihilist?

It's because they think no point in life = no moral values

I thought we were friends bro

>Be good Aristotelianism just looks like a mens bathroom sign, there's no indication of the character 'being good' or being anything other than a caricature of a man.

Literally every criminal who does it for reason other than poverty

Not only that, what the FUCK is going on over in Hedonism? Is the woman giving a handjob?

By that logic aren't the true nihilists the law makers and enforcers who imprison poor people for breaking arbitrary rules while protecting and promoting higher profile crime?

Have you met a politician or lobbyist before? Absolute slimeballs. I’ve stared into Lucio Tan’s dead fucking fish eyes and now I know what chaotic evil is.
Theism all the way. All the other ones are too subjective. You’ve all been pranked by demiurge gang

Attached: 36CBF9A0-C241-441C-A317-C52FAC563BA5.jpg (229x343, 16K)

Adhering to a tradition without evidence for it just because your parents did it too is at least as subjective.

None of those categories are mutually exclusive (I alone reach partially across at least half of those listed), nor do those categories sum up the complexity of individuals and our personal philosophies.

Epicureanism is far more complicated than just “free yourself from pain”, this fucking thing was made to trigger Yea Forums

he's standing there like a good boy, what more do you want?

faggot

I'd argue the Logical Positivism one is the worst misstep

That's exactly what it means you dumb shit atheist

Attached: 7zr4ao3iwxzy.jpg (768x1024, 95K)