Who was the most Yea Forums president?

Who was the most Yea Forums president?

Attached: article-2342635-1A59837B000005DC-39_638x630.jpg (638x630, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/daily/2016/01/04/obama-as-literary-critic/
hlrecord.org/2008/10/record-retrospective-obama-on-affirmative-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First is Teddy Roosevelt, second James Garfield, third is Barack Obama:

nybooks.com/daily/2016/01/04/obama-as-literary-critic/

Jefferson probably, or maybe Adams

James Madison's Federalist Papers essays are well written and well argued

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address is pretty eloquent

Jefferson's a little overrated for the Declaration of Independence and he used some phrases and ideas that were popular in the Revolutionary pamphlets of the time.

Donald McDonald

Jefferson, Madison, Woodrow Wilson

>not choosing the guy who was the actual president of an ivy league

Attached: gettyimages-113488690.jpg (840x1167, 631K)

Apparently he read Thucydides on the voyage to Versailles at the end of the war.

Lincoln
JFK was smartest since television
Newton Minow said JFK was much smarter than Obama, I believe him
Obama has a very narrow intelligence compared to Bill Clinton

JFK accepted a Pulitzer for a book he didn’t write

Sandro Pertini

Too bad he was a progressive hack and everything he envisioned failed.

>the actual president of an ivy league
is there anything less Yea Forums than this?

Attached: NoEncoreForTaftGlackens.jpg (915x1366, 851K)

Nixon was the most intelligent president too bad he was crazy. All the other burger presidents were mediocre.

I am not familiar with all of the presidents but I think Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant were pretty Yea Forums. Abe’s struggles with depression are pretty interesting, and he sure was a character.

I also admire JFK’s persona and a lot of his speeches (though I’m sure he worked on those in tandem with a speech writer) also RFK’s speech at MLK’s death (or was it funeral?) where he quotes from Aeschylus was awesome, great speech.

Grant was a rock

>believing that Obama wrote this and not some sycophant literature professor
Barack Obama struggled to write at a high school level while writing for the college newspaper. absolutely zero chance he wrote this on the fly.

source? I would like to see some examples of barry's pseud creds

Do you mean that as a good or bad thing, like he was stupid or he was tough and steadfast?

sorry, I meant to say while he was serving as president of the Harvard Law Review (despite writing zero legal analyses as an editor of the board)
hlrecord.org/2008/10/record-retrospective-obama-on-affirmative-action/
some choice cuts
>"Since the MERITS of the Law Review's selection policy HAS been the subject of commentary for the last three issues,"
>"Approximately half of this first batch IS chosen ... the other half ARE selected ... "
>"No editors on the Review will ever know whether any given editor was selected on the basis of grades, writing competition, or affirmative action, and no editors who were selected with affirmative action in mind." [???]
>I would therefore agree with the suggestion that in the future, our concern in this area is most appropriately directed at any employer who would even insinuate that someone with Mr. Chen's extraordinary record of academic success might be somehow unqualified for work in a corporate law firm, or that such success might be somehow undeserved.
truly, this is the man who had waxed poetic about T. S. Eliot several years earlier as a wee party-obsessed undergrad

Yang is a Deleuzian

Not to mention he virtually outlawed freedom of speech by signing the Espionage and Sedition Acts.

JFK is the patrician choice.

Attached: 41a498eec6f6342283e4572dcaf72640.jpg (373x750, 20K)

somebody post JFK's Yea Forums college essay that got him admitted to Harvard

Oh dear that's disheartening. Fake it until you make it I guess.

there is nothing real about Obama's public persona.
>first black president
not a descendant of any slave, half-white
>constitutional scholar
spent his time at UChicago talking about muh slavery and other critical theory bullshit, zero legal analysis in any judiciary fashion
>wrote his Columbia undergrad thesis on nuclear disarmament
probably ghostwritten by Brzezinski, who was a professor and served on the board at the time, and who would later become a critical advisor for the Obama administration before he died
>great public speaker
speaks from a teleprompter dramatically, can't speak off-the-cuff to save his life without turning into a stuttering or taciturn mess
>sociable and funny on television
scripted public relations bullshit, heavy coordination between the White House and sympathetic talk shows (which all of them broadcasting are)
>was only in government for a few years before becoming president
worked for a known CIA front right after graduating college, and may have been recruited by the CIA at Occidental College to serve in Afghanistan between 1981-1982. but that's a whole 'nother rabbit hole that's neither here nor there.

Attached: obummer.png (1598x773, 111K)

>The reasons that I have for wishing to go to Harvard are several. I feel that Harvard can give me a better background and a better liberal education than any other university. I have always wanted to go there, as I have felt that it is not just another college, but is a university with something definite to offer. Then too, I would like to go to the same college as my father. To be a "Harvard man" is an enviable distinction, and one that I sincerely hope I shall attain.

>April 23, 1935
>John F. Kennedy
now this is a Yea Forums president. so powerful...

Attached: litpresident.png (398x480, 210K)

Still more legit than drumpf .

Trump is one man faking his persona. Obama is the entire Cathedral faking one man's persona. That's what's most sickening about it.

>Edited the Harvard Law Review
>couldn't write at a high school level

Say what you will about his politics and persona, he was not a dimwit. He was an academic.

Unironically. It’s claimed he read half a book a day

Attached: BFA567B0-C20D-4122-BA1C-7BC00F9DE5D6.jpg (2337x3372, 625K)

There's no evidence that he wrote a single article during his time on the HLR, let alone whether he had the aptitude to do it.

The only Yea Forums presidents were Adams (father and son), Jefferson, Madison, Lincoln, Garfield, Theodore Roosevelt, and Wilson. Jefferson made his own Bible translation, and Garfield knew Greek and Latin and even had his own unique proof for the Pythagorean theorem. Hardly anybody else comes even close in erudition.

The Declaration of Independence literally brings tears to my eyes when I read it, and I hate America. Jefferson was an incredible writer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER

unironically The Donald

Attached: 71UgBNx7WmL.jpg (936x1404, 189K)

Every single American president has been shit except for James Garfield because he did fuck all since he was assassinated.

John Adams was just okay.

I doubt it was so competitive back then so you could just come out and talk straight like that, not approach it in a dumb roundabout way.

>all men are created equal

>except NIGGERS lol

>and poor people btw

Attached: kisspng-sonic-dab-video-game-knuckles-the-echidna-real-dri-5aef224aa8bf58.3311654215256213226912.jpg (260x260, 17K)

John Quincy Adams. Back then most of the presidents were Yea Forums, and an argument could be made in Jefferson's favor, or his father's. Not Andrew Jackson, though. He was one of the first moronic presidents.

Attached: image.jpg (768x512, 80K)

Teddy Roosevelt and it's not even close. He read something like 10,000 books and knew a lot about even the most obscure sciences.

This.

“THE Gospel of Christ not only differs from all other systems of religion in the superior excellence of the truths it reveals, but also in the directions it gives for the propagation of its doctrines. Other systems seek to advance themselves by invoking the aid of the secular power, and by forcing men, against their convictions, to accept a theory repugnant to their views. They have thus succeeded in thronging their temples with hypocritical worshippers, bound to their altars through fear and slavish dread. These systems, in order to maintain themselves, find it necessary to proscribe and persecute all who differ from them, either in their articles of belief or mode of worship. But the Gospel of Christ, though it is the infallible truth of God, expressly prohibits a resort to any such measures for its advancement. It not only teaches its adherents to utterly abandon the use of carnal weapons for its propagation, but it also charges them not to proscribe those who may differ in their views or mode of worship. This principle is directly expressed in the text and its connection. The teaching of the Saviour has been violated, however, even by his professed followers; and, in the name of the meek and lowly Jesus, men have gone forth with proscription, oppression, and persecution, to advance their own opinions, and crush out that liberty of thought, and those rights of conscience vouchsafed to man by his Maker, and the free exercise of which is alone compatible with his personal accountability.”
― John Quincy Adams, Baptists, The Only Thorough Religious Reformers

And ruined geopolitics for a century with his stupid half-measures. And allowed for the rise of Soviet Russia by not getting involved in the war sooner. And destroyed a dozen Latin American countries in the interest of fruit corporations. And was just an overall prick

Is this what got your essay to Harvard?
Congrats on the admission, user

That's a book a day for 30 years. That seems a bit exaggerated.

Maybe if he'd spent a little less time reading...

based

Trump

Can’t think of a more idealistic dreamer that failed at EVERYTHING he shoved down the worlds throat.

And the USA put him in charge of the biggest army at the time of the peace conference.

the declaration of independence is not thomas jefferson. retard.