Why aren't you a Catholic yet, Yea Forums?

Why aren't you a Catholic yet, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1522574805179.jpg (339x399, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWl7WN1ItHQ
youtu.be/91ucurJ4yAw
youtu.be/RaECiix7kJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You aren't because you use an evil meme to lead others to sin.

Why should I

I am, but the lack of cute orthodox girls in my parish is driving me mad. I'm never going to get married at this rate.

This but slightly less damning.

Which country? It's hard finding a tradcath girl nowadays...

True story. She was overcome by the onslaught of Christ, turned from sin and now leads a pious life.

Britain. I wonder if it's too much in the current year to expect to find a girl wearing a skirt that covers her knees.

Attached: After_first_Communion_(Carl_Frithjof_Smith,_1892).jpg (1024x762, 203K)

Did she eventually marry someone or was the love of Christ enough?

Some of us are.

Enjoy the good Yea Forumsreading here: calefactory.org

weird trad catholic twitter is spreading

Because it's the truth

Married.

Because I wasn't born in a Catholic country and nothing Catholics have said so far has made me want to become one.

You guys are funny. Stop LARPing on one of the most degenerate platforms and move to a countryside where you can live your belived trad lives (let's not get the particulars of the association between traditionalism and christianity), and join a monastery.

With supporters like you one can understand why catholicism is seen as mostly a meme and a LARP these days.

catholics today are cringe
you need to dig deeper into the real pre 60s teachings, not this current bullcrap

Speaking of reading...what are some of Yea Forums's favourite works concerning Catholicism?

Might start reading Aeterni Patris today

Anything by Augustine.

Trad Catholic Twitter is cancer. It's 100% attention-whoring girls and their male orbiters.

Why are you making so many assumptions about me?

>he doesnt follow boethius' 100th twitter account and freshest wrathofgnon architecture rants
>With supporters like you one can understand why catholicism is seen as mostly a meme and a LARP these days.
cringe and bluepilled

Im american catholic which is basically you believe in god but to lazy to do anything else

Twitter is a low IQ platform. If you use it period, there is something wrong with you. I think less of anyone who mentions they are active on Twitter. To me, it's worse than Yea Forums. I never even bothered registering on Twitter because it seemed so monotonous, so repetitive. It's entertainment for NPCs receiving their hits of instant gratification.

I understand how you feel. Trust me, the people that you think are "Catholics" are not. Not only that, but they're anti-Catholics.

In the 1960s, the Church hierarchy was taken over. Doctrines changed, all Sacraments changed (replaced with invalid man-made ones). There are few bishops and priests left in the world. The Church is underground.

This vid is a good intro to the situation, and as a benefit it's also very Yea Forums - a good understanding of this is essential to realizing the state of the world:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWl7WN1ItHQ

There hasn't been a pope since 1958

>Trad Catholic Twitter is cancer. It's 100% attention-whoring girls and their male orbiters.
How do these types deal with the stuff in the Bible that says like 'women can't teach and must submit to men'

If you weren't a fucking moron you'd realize that if all of that were true, it would mean that Catholicism is false, and always has been false, and the true church is Orthodoxy.

Unchaste but breadpilled

>true
>doesnt accept filioque
nice one user
but you are right, byzantine ruthenian catholic church of the church slavonic rite is the true church

Attached: laughing meme.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Cute, but I wonder what the men at the wedding must have thought about her

>This thing that one side of the Church made up and added to the Creed is the truth, not the unchanged Creed that the entire Church always believed since it was formulated
Uh huh. See, you don't realize that if it Catholicism is wrong now, it was wrong then. You were on the wrong side of the schism. Just accept it and move on. You already see what's going on but you're clinging to a corpse.

>Church believes a teaching throughout all its history
>codifies it only later
>angrynpc.jpg
tell me more on how you disrespect the Blessed Virgin

That's weird how only of the ancient sees knew about it then. One wonders.

The only thriving churches in my area are rock-band liberal feel-goodist fun-centres. Every sermon boils down to "God loves you and everything is just groovy". Everyone raises their hands the same way with the same dour looks on their faces while they karaoke bad CCM. The "come as you are" dress code has deteriorated into women wearing denim short-shorts and sleeveless tops, and the men wear printed T-shirts and inconspicuous jeans. The female preacher quotes I Timothy and preaches against worldliness. All the while her powerpoint-sermon is littered with pictures of Marvel superheroes and social-media-related minutiae.

Tradition, comfort, stability, and a dignified wholesome church service would be gladly welcomed. I wish I could believe that Catholicism were true. However, I have not found any good historical or scriptural evidence that is the case.

why do you even care
not like you're orthodox, you're a nikonist

America truly is a foresaken place.

they don't read the bible

I'm lapsed

>Why are you making so many assumptions about me?

Because you're posting here. If you want to above being assumed about just leave this place. Best advice you'll get today so follow it. Also pray to be cured of that latent homosexuality of yours.

>However, I have not found any good historical or scriptural evidence that is the case.
you are reading the bible too literally
most of things you consider true is actually nitpicking things out of context instead of viewing the bible as you should

the catholic church is unironically mentioned in the Bible numerous time as a beast. Catholic practices contradict the teachings of Jesus to the point of chaos and retardation.
Just saying you worship Jesus doesn't mean you've been worshipping him the right way, especially if you say confessions to a priest and pray to Mary

I'm actually Australian

It doesn't matter much what people think.

protestantism is not christianity

the bible doesnt condemn homosexuality. Jesus loved everyone and homosexuals. only misinterpreters say it condemns homosexuality. Jesus even healed a gay slave

disgusting incel

As long as Jesus forgave her for her sin, right?

I don't follow false prophets.

Attached: cringe.png (1200x1385, 48K)

that would be a good point if you explained yourself

I am sure to read many interpretations of contentious passages and verses. I don't take my own interpretation as 'correct' until there is evidence for it being accurate to the faith.

>tfw you realize he was right all along

Attached: John_Calvin_by_Holbein.png (800x1024, 1.32M)

>the catholic church is unironically mentioned in the Bible numerous time as a beast
No, it isn't, which is why you failed to cite anything.
Christ himself saw it fit that Peter would be the rock upon which he shall build his ministry NOT one of his ministries.
>. Catholic practices contradict the teachings of Jesus to the point of chaos and retardation.
They do not. Protestants however, do all the time.
>pray to Mary
Catholics do not pray to her. They venerate her, as prophesied by Mary, when she said "All generations shall call me blessed".

it doesnt rever and hates Mary, the apostles, rejects priesthood of Melchisedech, communio sanctorum profanes christian art, doesnt conduct Mass sacrifices
its equally christian as jehovahs witnesses

>pray to Mary
We're asking Mary to pray for us, you spastic.

>if you say confessions to a priest
John 20:21–23

Attached: 1531721950111.png (403x448, 53K)

>Stop LARPing on one of the most degenerate platforms and move to a countryside

This IS the countryside

This is not a LARP

Protestants should be burned at the stake.

>God doesn't love everybody, and sends people to Hell because He feels like it, despite having the ability to save them.

>If you weren't a fucking moron you'd realize that if all of that were true, it would mean that Catholicism is false, and always has been false, and the true church is Orthodoxy.

Wrong lol

You don't understand revealed religion and you haven't pondered the Apocalypse

>We're asking Mary to pray for us, you spastic.
what? what? did Mary raise from the dead alongside Jesus?

>John 20:21–23
genuinely eye opening I can't lie about that.

>what? what? did Mary raise from the dead alongside Jesus?
Is that necessary for her to pray for us?

we dont pray to the dead and that's the end of that

>being anything other than protestant

kys

Attached: 5ffd9852f1af53693de6a311e7e87e9d--abandoned-churches-old-churches.jpg (236x314, 14K)

so you hate the dead and dont care about what happens to them?

Because I don't like little children fag

stay in your prayshed

Protestants
>wtf, why are you calling marry blessed and venerating her guys!?!?!
>proceeds to deny her virginity
>even deny virgin birth (some protestants)
>dude, lmao, she wasn't holy, she was just the woman that birthed jesus i mean come on guise!!!

Attached: cea28d32cdeca0aafdcc4076aae299e0.jpg (405x301, 21K)

Because of the Heresies and Innovations of the Papist Church, I wonder who could remain Catholic after Vatican II.

people who accepted second vatican arent catholic
those who rejected it are

What the fuck's the point considering Second Vatican literally destroyed the Catholic Church? What do we do now?

Attached: 1552263038024.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>considering Second Vatican literally destroyed the Catholic Church
it didnt and it cant
satan only makes it look like he won to test our faith

Your Pope called it and sancioned it, you literally can't be Catholic if you don't obey him, it's in your doctrine that he is your head and the central figure and without him there is no Church.

the pope literally cannot aas a catholic establish anti catholic teachings
>you literally can't be Catholic if you don't obey him
wrong, i cant be catholic if i ignored catholic teachings cause pope told me so
>he is your head and the central figure and without him there is no Church
i cant even begin to imagine the retarded train of thought that led to this conclusion

>falling for leftypol lies

I’d like to see an elephant rip off all her limbs with its trunk and then smush her head with its foot.

I'd love to see her pounded rosy-sweet and vividly by a hung black stud as he sucks her darling toes i' the morn.

Why?

>Your Pope called it and sancioned it, you literally can't be Catholic if you don't obey him, it's in your doctrine that he is your head and the central figure and without him there is no Church.

You fail to understand: A heretic loses his office ipso facto. A heretic can't be pope. If the Holy See becomes a heretic, he loses office at that point. Same with any other See.

In the case of Vatican II, John 23 was not ELIGIBLE to be pope. The election, as it were, was invalid; he was not Catholic, so coudln't possibly be pope. Paul VI was an apostate and heretic who rejected the Catholic Faith, as did his successors John Paul I and the Koran kisser John Paul II. Benedict XVI was not a bishop, therefore could never be the bishop of Rome. Francis I is not even a priest and holds no office in the Church.

The Bible may not but the Church does (or did), and arguably people in the times of Jesus did. Liberals and American evangelists alike put an autistic emphasis on following the text but that's not how religions really have operated throughout history.

Not that I would care, I have no stake in this shifest, I just like to watch it.

She's probably thinking of it that way, but my comment was more general. Religious or not, caring about what people think only leads to paralysis or misery unless the people in questions are really close to you and part of your daily life (in others words parents and silbings, and even then only when you live in their house).

Because it’s hot

>lies
>literally new stories on the news every week

>What do we do now?

Keep the Faith, pray, fast, set a good example, convert others, and help restore the Church

Not "literally destroyed" but ALMOST destroyed. As long as we're out here, it's not gone. And we're here.

You fucking worthless delusional christcuck American faggot cunt

>This is not a LARP

It's between you and your conscience user, I'm just pointing you towards areas of probable doubt.

>This IS the countryside

This is an internet platform for wasting one's time.

Liar and heretic. Yes it it does, Romans 1, verses 26 onward.
Christ hated sin, and thought so badly of those who inflict it that he said it would be better that a great big millstone were tied about their neck and drown in the sea than to harm one of his flock. I will tell you one thing. Christ hates you for perverting his word.

Wouldn't you rather see her asshole get stuffed by his trunk before?

Maybe by a pige

Attached: B1539DBE-36C8-465E-B55A-25D1157E271E.jpg (990x660, 98K)

Too small, no? You'd want something big.

my sides!

I'm Orthodox.

You’re right. She needs this African bull.

Attached: D3B28335-BD8B-4CB7-9284-4CBF4B42A8CC.jpg (399x600, 44K)

A lot of lies there, face it, what's heretic is the Pope's business since he is infallible and you have to obey him.
>Inb4 muh ex-cathedra

Papism is a heretic Church since 1054.

>Catholics destroyed Catholicism
Can someone post the Willy about Scots meme with Catholics.

Imagine that trunk in her asshole haha

>the church is infallible...
>.... up until the 60s

>I understand how God thinks despite being but a man
Read the book of Job and reread Mark's gospel

>God gave us morality
>Yet he does immoral things and expects us to accept it

>God contradicts the Scripture He has given

elect and gracepilled
epic additions by Matthew (most likely jewish author) to Mark's source material so as to add a disclaimer giving authority to someone else instead of Jesus

You think as man thinks, not as God thinks.
What God does is righteous, we are the ones who do not understand.

>>the church is infallible...
>>.... up until the 60s

You don't get it, do you?

There were dozens of antipopes in the history of the Church. The Church is and always was infallible. During the Arian heresy, most bishops had defected. But Athanasius and the few, the elect, prevailed.

In like manner, the enemies of the Church have had their dream come true - they got "their guy" in. Occultist John 23 fooled the world ... but not the elect. The Church has been fighting on ever since. It's still here. And we're winning.

What Mary said was in Luke's gospel. You are a liar who twists the truth to your own purposes.

I meant the reference to Matthew you paraphrased in your post about:
>giving authority to someone else instead of Jesus
I now understand that your failure to comprehend scripture comes from a lack of reading comprehension skill, not simply lack of grace.

I'm Catholic. Here's my local cathedral.

Attached: St_Paul_Cathedral_2012.jpg (1024x1142, 172K)

Go to TLM

>just accept anything God does without questioning
>don't use the facilities of mind that God gave to you to question his own actions
>killing the Canaanites was moral, bro, those infants deserved to die

>Blessed == on par with God and to be worshiped
Plenty of people in the Bible are blessed, it would still be idolatry to pray to them instead of God

Attached: merciful.jpg (1330x1038, 111K)

Attached: mmmfeet.jpg (720x523, 83K)

Attached: Christianization.jpg (1196x960, 511K)

>atheist
>my deities
What did he mean by this?

cringe

Corrupt religious officials doesn't make the faith any less true. So why would pedophile priests make you not Catholic? The Bible didn't say "yeah, all my priests are perfect, they will never be pedophile," but it does talk a lot about how many of the Jewish religious officials were corrupted and how man in general was corrupted.

I don't regularly go to a church yet, that's why. I might move soon so idk.

You are strong enough (with God's grace) to handle memes and some simple temptations.

But others are not, and it makes them fall.

Same here, hold me lad

>catholics today are cringe
You're cringe. Caring about purism is literally an autistic trait.

Sorry, if your god cannot keep a charlatan out of the most powerful and holiest chair in his church, I don't want to know him.

Why would such an innocent image make them fall?

They may have seen it before, and it will recollect old memory and habit.

With Jesus they surely are strong enough to withstand

>sedavantivist

Cringe

If Mary is in heaven, then she isn't dead.

>Implying God loves the wicked
>Implying God isn't sovereign to do as He pleases
>Implying God has any obligation to save a person who doesn't deserve it

>implying no one isn't wicked
>implying i think that
>implying anyone deserves it

No!
Keri is pure!
Keri is not for lewd!

Becuase Kant debunked christianity in critque of pure reason

The next Pope will be a muslim or a hindu at this rate.

Why did she do it?
>tfw you will never save her

It was empty and disgusting.

How do you mean? Her soul?

Lmao. You have no moral leg to stand on.

t. Breadpilled.

I'm shy. I can't just walk into a church and ask a padre to become; does one make an appointment? do i need to go thru the whole catechumenate thing?

Because it's a heretical sect that broke away from the one true catholic and apostolic Orthodox church.

Attached: _103273928_rusorthafp31.jpg (660x371, 42K)

Russians are subhumans

Legit a good question. Even with all the pedo priests, is it any better or worse than how Mainline Protestants have sold out their doctrines for modernity?

Not really, no, especially after this shit that's come out about the Southern Baptists in the Houston Chronicle. And all the stuff that Yea Forums has said for YEARS about the Jewish rabbis in New York and elsewhere. And all the news about Muslim imams and the grooming gangs.

Basically: every single religious order seems to have a sex abuse problem now. Some of them may even be worse, as a percentage of the total population, than the priest abuse scandal. The only reason Catholics get tarred as much as they do is that the Church is extremely autistic and keeps records of everything. We definitively know how bad the abuse crisis got in the Church because the Church keeps records of all the awful shit priests do. But Protestant megachurches don't do this. Most synagogues don't either. What's left unsaid by all these other religious groups may be much worse than what was recorded by the Catholic Church.

>The only reason Catholics get tarred as much as they do is that the Church is extremely autistic and keeps records of everything.
Its also pretty social acceptable to talk mess about Catholics in the western world, USA especially.

always keep in mind matt 16:17-19
>and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

Are you a boomer?

What are you talking about, did you read this in a sedevacantist fanfiction?

Catholic born in a Catholic country here. You shouldn't become a Catholic because someone persuades you with words, and actual Catholics are aware you're not meant to do that. If you're not born Catholic, barring some great unusual calling you think is from God, nobody should recommend you become one. Catholics believe most everyone on earth can be moral and follow their own moral reason and be judged less harshly than those in the Church. Signing up to be a Catholic is essentially just asking for more ways to fail in life, because Catholics have signed up to observe all kinds of rules that we think God only judges you for if you sign up. You'll probably get through purgatory quicker than those professing the faith once you're just not a total dick to everyone.

>what? what? did Mary raise from the dead alongside Jesus?
Catholics believe Mary is the only human born free of original sin since Adam and Eve (The Immaculate Conception) and she ascended into Heaven with her body because of this. No other human keeps their body in Heaven.

Cringe and modernist pilled.

Are you calling Pope Pius IX, from the 1800s, modernist?

Or maybe it's Aquinas you're calling modernist, though he has no papal authority to effect law?

Seems like a fantasy because chastity requirements make a joke of the will.

Cause niggas like Flannery O'Connor scare people from that worldview

Attached: IMG_20190310_195242_318.jpg (1002x1002, 201K)

Papal bull is like a black bull right?

Giant herd mentality.
Ridiculous sermon customs.
Ridiculous music.
Organization doesn't even organize interpersonal events.
>i'm not allowed to marry and have sex
>so I diddle children instead

hard pass.

Attached: howmiserable.jpg (1024x536, 70K)

"He who knows himself knows God"
Clement of Alexandria

Read Jung

Perhaps retconning a jewish war deity as the universal loving creator was not such a good idea.

I mean. Elementary schools aren't free of pedophiles either

I agree with everything you said except
>ridiculous music
Growing up in a Catholic family surrounded by Catholics, I would the be the first one to say that I hate it. I am the furthest away from religion. I know how absurd religious customs can be. But some Christian music sounds beautiful.
youtu.be/91ucurJ4yAw
youtu.be/RaECiix7kJ8

At this point, the West will never break itself from those fetters. The grave was made, long, long ago. And our fate is now to simply sit in it. To watch our societies swing between nihilistic atheism and the enslavement inherent to Semitic religion, as if no other option exists. What you've said is true, but the growing legion of reactionaries-turned-Christians will never allow our societies to retain the recognition of it. Eastern Europe is becoming Christianized again, it seems. Phenomenal. Plato and all the Greeks must be f*cking spinning in their graves, they probably renounce and disown the very civilization they created. Shameful beyond measure. Ancient Greece has more in common with Eastern philosophy/culture from any neutral perspective, the West has been Semitic for most of its history and is basically a stranger to its foundational culture at this point. What an absolute joke we are. And I say this with no antisemitism, only a love for Grecian culture and a disdain for slave morality. We are a joke and every new Youtube video that appears on my feed by some recent convert to Christianity expanding on how "the WEST needs to RETURN to CHRISTIANITY!" makes me genuinely want to leave this hemisphere of the world. The final blow was made long ago, as I said earlier. At this point one either rests in the grave and rots there, or goes elsewhere where life, sense, and beauty can still be found.

Because Stirner and Nietzsche raped the fuck out of christians and pised on their graves.

Attached: 1429824227194.png (300x100, 11K)

You should read Miler's Tropic of Capricorn

>At this point, the West will never break itself from those fetters
I dunno. Where I live, Christianity is dying fast. Then again, Islam is rapidly taking its place, so we're simply replacing a semitic sect with an even worse one.

Does he speak of what I did there? I'll look into it.

Yeah, it's the same thing for me. None of these Abrahamic religions have any foundational relation to the original Western foundation, which we were painfully yanked from so early on in our culture's development...none of us can even imagine what our trajectory would have been like if Platonic/neoPlatonic worldviews, and the rest of Grecian culture, remained our cultural ethos. We wouldn't be where we are today, that's for sure. I'm so depressed, I don't even know what to do. We will never return to our roots, I'm certain of that. They've been yanked from under us and permanently replaced, at this point. People can't even perceive spirituality through the lens the Ancient Greeks did, anymore. The concept of monotheism, which did not exist for Plato or his peers, is the only conception of Divinity our citizens can see now. The only question for us is whether we can at least stave off a full reversion to Christianity, and an invasion of Islamism, and find some other grassroots non-materialist/spiritual worldview to follow instead. But I doubt this can be done. Why couldn't we just become Buddhists...

>If you're not born Catholic, barring some great unusual calling you think is from God, nobody should recommend you become one.

What fucking nonsense is this? What fucking trash is this? I guess it's different if you grow up in Spain or Italy, where there are so many atheists who LARP as practicing Catholics. But for me at least, I'm an American, and I can tell you that our practicing Catholics take things extremely seriously here. We have numerous converts from the lesser churches, like Episcopalians and the Southern Baptists, and they have a lot of fire in them. The Latin Mass is extremely strong in the United States, and it's growing very rapidly among our Catholic population. I'll note that doesn't seem to be the case with most of you Europeans, except for France, because France is beautiful and will always remain faithful and true to the Church, in the end.

But the point is that too many of you fuckers treat Catholicism as some lifestyle thing. We in America do not, because many of our new members are converts. We are totally devoted to the One True Church of Jesus Christ. We are prepared to burn down any earthly entity that does not conform to Our Lord. We love and hate political figures precisely as they conform to the timeless teachings of the Church. That's how we see things in the US Catholic Church.

Attached: high mass.jpg (800x534, 155K)

Americans are non-white garbage
Read Jordan Peterson, you nigger leftist

I dont support pedophiles or Jewish religions

Holy cringe

>none of us can even imagine what our trajectory would have been like if Platonic/neoPlatonic worldviews
We'd have experienced all of the advances of the Renaissance and Enlightenment by like 700AD.

begome orthodox

There are thousands of pages of late Platonism.
The entire belief system is extant.

>The entire belief system is extant.
What?
How is it extant when we know for a fact there is a large amount of text that we don't have? Writings from Pythagoras, from Aristotle, Proclus. Plus, Plato had an entire layer of his teachings that weren't written by himself, but rather passed down verbally. Even if we were 100% certain that Neoplatonists were a perfect continuation of Platonism, Christians banned the practice of the religion and forced most of them into leaving for Persia - which later sparked the Islamic Golden Age.

>Pythagoras and Aristotle were Platonists
Wow, you're fucking stupid

Attached: 1520502389308.jpg (570x587, 43K)

:'( hold me pls

It's not part of any cultural fabric, it has been relegated purely to the intellectual sphere. Whatever cultural component it has is only through whatever entered Christianity, and siphoned through a Semitic lens, but you can't find unfiltered Platonism anywhere in Western culture.

Wow, you're fucking stupid.
In case you're unaware(which you obviously are, since you've never read anything on this subject), Pythagoras was Plato's greatest influence, dumbfuck.

I think pedophile priests are bad and know enough about the history of the vatican's dealings w/the mob and intel agencies to not be a faggot and support them

You could have at least gotten a basic Wiki rundown before revealing yourself for being retarded.

Attached: 24124.png (1719x418, 236K)

Does having bad followers refute an ideology? If so, then all ideologies are refuted.

>Influencing a movement is the same as being a member of that movement
Have you realized yet that this is why I called you stupid?

Attached: 1533292527020.jpg (674x380, 32K)

I'm not a delusional person who believes in religion or spirituality.

>Have you realized yet that this is why I called you stupid?
Because you're projecting, and don't know anything about what we are discussing, so instead of actually presenting an argument you're ill-equipped to participate in this is all you have.

I hope you read what I posted though and will make an effort to educate yourself in the future, though.

Pythagoras was likely very aligned to Plato since the latter received the formers doctrines as his biggest influences, and Aristotle, though not one, still believed in realities like reincarnation, which have again been alien to the West for over 2000 years now. It's not about a single unifying belief system named Platonism, it's about reviving the general basket of such concepts which were familiar back in Ancient Greece, and completely antithetical to anything in the Christian society that replaced it.

Proclus' Commentaries, The Elements, The Platonic Theology, several hymns, the entire Enneads, Commentaries of Simplicius, Damascius, Iamblichus for what he's worth, even a lot of Emperor Julian exist. And a few of the Chaldean Oracles exist, as well as some Orphic Poems. Not to forget the numerous fragments of various.

You could start with "The Philosophy of the Commentators" by Sorabji.

Proclus Commentary on the First Book of The Elements is a great way to get introduced to the concepts of NeoPlatonism if you’ve read the first book of the Elements. Like Nous, the infinite and finite, for instances It’s all very similar to Aristotleian Metaphysics which makes me think your claim that Aristotle is a NeoPlatonist holds some water, just realize that Aristotle was more of a compiler of philosophies of the world. Some of his writings are like proto-Wikipedia, some are more definitive. He was the most logical philosopher.

I've read what is available.
The point of mentioning lost works is because... they are in fact lost.
That would mean the "entire system" is not, in fact, extant.

Yes you need to call them and they will give you instructions on what you need to believe.

But don't do it. You'll hate it and it isn't true anyway.

do catholics fart on the devil?

Attached: luther fart.jpg (850x400, 58K)