I know English, Russian and Hebrew. What language should I pick up next?

I know English, Russian and Hebrew. What language should I pick up next?

Attached: images_26.jpg (617x497, 28K)

French/German/Spanish/Japanese

whichever one interests you best, it shouldn't be a question of "usefulness" if you're learning for your own sake

Attached: 346C40A1-68E9-427B-9387-BC58A0F27817.jpg (600x900, 54K)

learn to code

I know C and learning java(uni, not because I want to). I can't imagine what kind of autistic scum or genius you have to be to get really good at this.

Attached: 1545768675150.png (593x596, 604K)

Depends entirely on your interests. Say you have an interest in North African history, then you are basically required to learn French, or 90% of relevant literature will be unavailable to you. Interest and usefulness ties together a lot of the time.

coding is completely useless for literature, unless you want to write shit-tier books

>Hebrew
Fuck off

literature is pretty useless, get a real hobby

define useful

he probably thinks finance and artificial intelligence are useful

Chinese. China is a growing force. It's the language most likely to be actually useful in the future

Koine Greek or Latin

This. Learn Indian and Portuguese (Brazilian) as well.

this

>learn Indian

>Indian

Attached: 1542425982970.png (289x289, 41K)

exquisite bait

AnĂ£o, eu...

yeah, so the language interests you, by usefulness I mean questions like "what language will give me a good paying job" or "which language has the most speakers" which are totally irrelevant to your interests usually and a lot of people get stuck learning languages they don't like because they think it'll benefit them more

"which language has the most speakers" is the most retarded criterion to choose a language. You'll speak English everywhere you go in any case