pick one

>no Dhalgren
>no Philadelphia Fire
>Beloved over Song of Solomon
>No Autobiography of an Ex Colored Man
>No Nella Larsen
>No Negrophobia
shameful
Daily reminder that Invisible Man is one of the 5 greatest American achievements in literature of all time though

>Daily reminder that Invisible Man is one of the 5 greatest American achievements in literature of all time
American literature must truly suck major cock if thats a top 5 achievement lmao

I hope you realize these are mostly utter trash. Blacks wrote exactly two good books, Invisible Man and The Song of Solomon and one okay book which is Things Fall Apart..

awful shitpost
awful opinions, as if Baldwin isn't the greatest public intellectual of the 20th century

>no iceberg slim

t. delusional negro

He never even wrote that. Political figures get ghost writers to do their writing for them.

Based Baldwin poster.

>greatest public intellectual of the 20th century
the competition ain't exactly steep.

>awful opinions, as if Baldwin isn't the greatest public intellectual of the 20th century
Baldwin was a hack sentimentalist who appeals exclusively to dullards. His influence is partly responsible for the poverty of all contemporary discourse on life and art. It's amazing that some.people believe him and his work to be genuinely radical.

Things Fall Apart is only good because the nigger hangs in the end

t. incel who considers peterson to be a proufound genius.

this is next level comedic gold and I'm sending it to my brother to laugh at with him over it. thanks for providing this bonding experience

The vast majority of these books were selected for this chart because they are by Black people and well known. It does not speak to their quality and this list is extremely superficial. You obviously don't care about Black people; only your own masturbatory agenda. Fuck off, you extremely basic bitch white boi.

that's on the chart retard

Jungianism is new age trash, and Peterson is just a better dressed guru. Doesn't change the fact that Baldwin offers nothing of real substance. Hand-wringing about "humanity" is the closest he ever gets, a nd that 's nothing more than empty sentimentalism. I understand a cult has formed around him since he anticipated the intersectional attitudes so commonplace.today, and it's not surprising that they're as vacuous. The he has over them is that he could actually write.

Baldwin is just Peterson for pseud liberals.

it's like you've never read anything he actually wrote, which is about right for Yea Forums

Attached: 1345516625158.png (188x251, 108K)

I 've read two and a few of his short stories One of my professors practically saw him as a prophet. They would appeal to the kind of person who would admire someone as full of shit as Kurt Cobain.

>-re which is not related to racial issues

Why are blackies so sensitive about slavery anyways?
Literally every race experienced that. You could understand holocaustfags because that was just a wacky decission.

>You could understand holocaustfags because that was just a wacky decission.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>slavery everywhere was identical
o i am laffin

Ishmael Reed is really good, though I think some of his other stuff is better than Mumbo Jumbo.

Most of the rest of this list is just not interesting.

It always confuses me how Yea Forums is into experimental and innovative stuff in general then posts the most bland middlebrow lists for minority writers. No wonder nobody here likes minority writers!

I think this list could also use some Percival Everett.

nigs can't let slavery go, mhm wonder why they all have victim mentalities.

Only 5 of these are good, I think we all know which ones.

Genocides on the level of the Holocaust have happened to multiple different ethnic groups. Genocide has been a lot more common throughout human history than the Americans would have you believe.

imagine being this delusional

>I'm a nignog in Murica, whiteys are bad, yo xD did I mention I originally came from Africa?
There. Just saved you hundreds of hours.

WHY IS BALZAC NOT IN THIS CHART

Where is the sellout?