Is this worth reading? Have never seen any discussion about this work on Yea Forums

Is this worth reading? Have never seen any discussion about this work on Yea Forums

Attached: 9443405.jpg (311x475, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227358809.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Have never seen any discussion about this work on Yea Forums
I hope you're being ironic.
If not, search the archives for the Yea Forums reads The Pale King threads.

I've read it twice. It's my favorite book written in the last 20 years.

There's literally a group reading of this book going on right now.

where

I checked the archives, they were lying.
I love the ending of this novel, so cyclical and gorgeous

I thought it was unfinished like The Castle, is it not? Or was it just left unedited?

Also curious about this

No we were not. Some anons even had a schedule, planning to read it in six weeks.

meme of all memes

I read about half of it, never finished it though. It reads like a complete book, but it's unfinished. Occasionally (once every hundred pages?) a sentence stops halfway or a chapter ends for seemingly no reason.

It's better written than IJ imo, but DFW is just not for me. If you can get around the quirks its worth reading.

Attached: s3n3v4x7ydl21.jpg (1024x542, 82K)

Can I get a quick rundown on the republican sex ring? First time hearing about this.

miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227358809.html

>according to a source who was present at the event.
Fuck you nigger. You got my hopes up.

Watch Who Took Johnny

see the asian moonface centerframe?
she is a cunny pimp. google it. she has supplied trump,matt geitz, rick scott, oliver stone, epstein, kraft, all of them with child whores and they've all fucked kids in front of her.

Attached: trump-asian-spa-founder-1.jpg (618x410, 48K)

Seems intriguing. I'll wait for John Oliver to do a segment on it.

This is a board for books, not for your bread and circus, kabuki theatre, political nonsense. Take it to leftypol or reddit you absolute faggots.

why don't you cry about it you impotent cuck? because we both know you're not gonna do fuck all you little bitch ass wannabe janitor.

>he's mad that a thread has drifted off topic

There is a Haruki Murakami thread somewhere that basically turned into a Yang 2020 thread because someone called him Andrew Yang.

Welcome to Yea Forums

I started thanks to that group and am still reading. The group itself was shit though, only amusing when it derailed.

So far it's closer to America in terms of the Kafka unfinished scale. Lots of good scenes, missing connections between them. Like the user elsewhere says, it's on balance more polished than IJ anyway.

I picked it up at a dollar store a few months ago.

do yourself a favor, throw it out.

I dropped out of the group 3 days before the official reading started, could already see it going off the rails. Good book though, they got me to finally read it, had been sitting on the shelf for a good while.

this is by far better than Infinite Jest, such a mature and reserved novel with some of his best prose.

Attached: mastodon.jpg (2417x2521, 1.61M)