Does reading books make you smarterer?

Does reading books make you smarterer?

Attached: 45275609_520838788432804_882504213727136904_n.jpg (750x750, 54K)

Intelligence is fixed.
Reading makes you more knowledgeable and serves as intellectual stimulation.
However, masturbation and sexual excesses make one dumber, which shows why you're stupid enough to ask this question.

Depends on what you are reading

Falling for the nofap meme I see

That photo makes my dick smart

>thinking its a meme

Your either bellow the age of 23 or a permanent neet

Iit doesn't increase your IQ (basically the processing capacity of your brain), but it increases the stock of knowledge to which your IQ can be applied. Learning and reading a lot is how you gradually develop a "worldview."

I never even knew about it being some sort of movement until say 2013. I always noticed feeling less motivated and more tired after doing it and adjusted my behavior accordingly.

name

It works for people for whom chronic masturbation is a problem, the same way sobriety works for people who can't consume alcohol moderately. For those who have no problem, it's worthless. Don't be so dogmatic; your way isn't the only one. Second user, you might be amenable to that, so don't take it that I'm misreading you

>those hips
gib sauce

there's ointments for that.

i concur

emmahaggstrom

No it just helps you know how dumb you are

absolute slamhag

I only masturbate to thiccccc girls, make me cum fast and hard. IRL I do not date thicccc. Thiccc is junk food and the matriarch. Pear shaped fit girls are patrician.

arigato

You can be sexual active and intelligent.

Attached: IMG_1995.jpg (589x589, 45K)

Tfw They Put A Level Cap On You

Attached: d1c66241a51a47f856c09a3a167a0915eefcdb38_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

It won't increase your raw intelligence but it will give you more material to work with. The big thing however is that smart people tend to enjoy books, and thus tend to enjoy reading. As such dumb people generally don't read a lot of books, especially if school turned them off from reading. It's another poetic instance of the Matthew effect.

My rl name is Matthew and that sounds like the situation I'm in. It's sad that I'll never reach sagehood with low iq