Tfw discovering that I actually agree with Marx on almost everything but am also a die hard anti-Semite at the same time

>tfw discovering that I actually agree with Marx on almost everything but am also a die hard anti-Semite at the same time
How do I reconcile this

Attached: 1551929824400.jpg (698x702, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dare i say it?

Attached: GANGGANGGANG.jpg (684x676, 71K)

bump

Become a Stalinist.

>inb4 Marx's Lassalle shitpost

>It is now quite plain to me — as the shape of his head and the way his hair grows also testify — that he is descended from the negroes who accompanied Moses' flight from Egypt (unless his mother or paternal grandmother interbred with a nigger). Now, this blend of Jewishness and Germanness, on the one hand, and basic negroid stock, on the other, must inevitably give rise to a peculiar product. The fellow's importunity is also nigger-like.

Congrats, you're a basic bitch stalinist.

Take the watercolourist pill

Attached: Hitler_investigating.jpg (500x676, 67K)

easy: stop being an antisemite you fucking loser

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>tfw i agree with marx on almost everything but hate jews, niggers, chinks and women
ideology for this feel?

He also was very anti semite

Stalin was smarter than hitler. He purged alll the jews in the government for being class enemies, then sent the remaining jews to the jew zone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Attached: trotsky death.png (400x401, 309K)

I'd like to know, too. I'm very left-leaning and anti-corporate, but also racist (basically niggers and Asians are throwaway trash, but who cares). I also hate the alt right for being pathetic and ameteurishly brazen in their xenophobia.

very based and quintessentially redpilled

Attached: 1551042326990.jpg (960x639, 221K)

Same, although at least chinks make tasty food

But he was literally a Jew.

easier said than done

Dude, Marx HATED Jews. Little-known fact.

that's just being a left-incel

shut up idiot

>ting ting ting
*ahem*

Attached: Gregor Strasser.jpg (471x796, 67K)

Stop being racist

No.

Attached: 1550259230316.png (900x900, 106K)

OP's pic reminded me of this lol

Attached: Trots.jpg (928x873, 74K)