Should I glorify it or should I demolish it with my writing?

should I glorify it or should I demolish it with my writing?

Attached: 69F6A212-E775-4AD2-8329-846D1EDD4E39.jpg (2448x3264, 1.76M)

Huh?

Depends what you think about it Kumpel.

I am rather interested what my Evola fanboys think of it. As for example is it truly diabolic that Spiegel magazine had no other choice than to put it down their besteller list because they felt a responsibilty to so?

I am drunk sorry for the mistakes. Prost

Did you expect Lügel to leave it there?

Yes I did, as an "enlightened" magazine they should represent sales objectively in their list. Facts and Figures and stuff....

dunno wht you mean, europe is pretty much the best place on earth right now. Whether willingly or unwillingly you must agree

Of course, it is the best place for those who share its ideology. But for those who share for example a monarchistic, traditionalist value system the current state of europe is nearly hell. BHutan for example would be better when you dont overvalue material condition

Attached: 20170218_221614.png (1080x1350, 752K)

>dunno wht you mean, europe is pretty much the best place on earth right now.
Blödsinn.

Wo kann man denn im Moment besser leben?

maybe for solipsistic bourgeoise bohemians that only care about open borders and sipping yirga cheffe from la marzocco machines served by baristas with a gender studies degree.

USA z.B., vor allem in Montana, Colorado, Vermont, Washington.

>It's the best place right now so there is no reason to criticize the current ways
Not an argument you faggot.

I gave a non-argument to an non-argument, faggot. And by the way, why should anybody be a monarchist if he or she could live freely in a community of others, coming to political decisions by discussion and argument ?

what happened to that post?

glorify it kamerad

It should be Finis GermaniÆ. What a pleb.

brrrr
put a clap into that post

Attached: bv.gif (400x300, 1.18M)

Finis (verb, second person singular) Germania (vocative)) = You're about to end, Germany!
or
Finis (subst.) + Germania (vocative) = Your end, Germany.

Supposedly the title was chosen on purpose, before the author necked himself. I doubt the editors would have ignored such an obvious mistake, considering Sieferle was a professor of history. See: