How many pages does Yea Forums aim to read a day?

For me it's 20 on the weekdays and 40 on the weekends/holidays.

Attached: pall_literati_006.jpg (370x548, 165K)

I just read until I get tired whereupon I will stop at the end of the chapter/acceptable place to stop

pretty much the same

Last year I averaged 20 pages per day for the year (came out to bet 30 books. Trying to do 30 pages a day this year.

yesterday I read about 300pgs of 3 different books(something like 150,100, 50)

today I probably won't read anything because im depressed. There isn't really any pattern it's just erratic

i normaly read for an hour/day which depending on the book is about 20 pages.

About 50-150 depending on the day

Trying to average 100 a day this year, so around 70 per weekday and 350 total during the weekend.

The absolute minimum is 50. Sometimes i might read short novel (

I normally read at least 30 but I am trying to aim for 50 this year

How many books did you read so far?

Making reading chore is lame, I read on a whim instead and it feels much more fulfilling regardless of how little I read one day because then there are days where I read enough to almost completely finish the book.

I read whenever I please because it's not a chore for me and I'm not working to impress anyone with the quantity I get through.

Work got in the way along with all the legal stuff I had to sort out for my marriage so unfortunately only five (Crime and Punishment, Of Mice and Men, A Clockwork Orange, Catch 22 and The Crying of Lot 49). I am about to finish my sixth one though and have been reading a bit more than usual for the past couple weeks. I am aiming to finish at the very least 30 novels this year

I'm surprised how few pages everyone here reads. I'm trying to get into reading and I've done 90 pages today and thought maybe I was reading very slowly.

For some reason, as someone whose only grown up reading from the Internet, it feels like a great portion of knowledge is locked away in books where shit like Wikipedia doesn't touch.

people who say they read more than 30/40 a day probably are still at school or don't have a job worth working.

between 500 and 1000

jugular obtained

I read 90 but then don't read at all for 2 weeks. I wish I could do it every day.

Do you read pictures?

This is my main issue. I think l'd be okay with only reading once every few days if l did 90 per day, but l do 50 at best.

I wish my refractory period was shorter. I'm reading Suttree right now and l'm enjoying it, but l can't for the life of me convince myself to pick it back up after reading a slow, 40+ page chapter.

I aim to read 50. Sometimes I'd read a bit more if it's a light read.

Don't put requirements on pages you read a day. Somehow, the feeling is that the more pages, the better. But dragging yourself through a book, not allowing yourself to really savor a page, is a mistake.

I used to require myself thirty pages a day. It wasn't enjoyable, and mainly fueled by a stupid arrogance I had that I was going to be a "reading type of person". I had to make sure I put my work in every day. But really - what's the point of making sure you get through a set number of pages? To make you feel better about yourself? I can't find any good reason.

Ten thousands on slow days.