No « Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ » is a guy full of pics of an unaware webcam girl. It's a joke got out of hand

>No « Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ » is a guy full of pics of an unaware webcam girl. It's a joke got out of hand

It all makes sense now. Where do I commit suicide? :3

Attached: A876F819-18AF-413C-8B06-5B767C3A5F5F.jpg (641x482, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14494879/#q14496602
warosu.org/lit/thread/S5295773#p5297002
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9Fudw1iBq
youtube.com/watch?v=72TELPL1YBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn wtf butters has got a cute little rack

every oldfag knows butterfly is trans

As in, that’s not a picture of the person with butterfly’s name posting? :3

are you esl?
that is butterfly, she was born a man
you can grow real tits on hrt

WHAT. SHE HAS A DICK?!

I know you’re reading this right now butterfly :3 this is how I got you to respond earlier.

Explain why you are incapable of taking a picture

the person who currently posts with the buttefly name is larping man.

the old butterfly was a woman but she no longer posts here

I’ll be honest with you guys... how the fuck ISNT this a real woman? Didn’t she just do everything that a woman would do today? She got an ASSLOAD of attention in the morning, proceeded to post in the thread further, then when I started hounding her for the picture she became intimidated/uncomfortable (which she said I’ve been making her) and left.

Butterfly has remained on this board while we have transformed into conservative beasts. It is no longer okay to have a lesbian posting around on here, which is why it almost seemed like she was waiting for someone to do what I did two nights ago.

Then POP she went off. In the past three days, she has intimately revealed private things about herself, revealed her schedule, given advice to men trying to meet ‘girls’, and just in general done everything a normal woman would do.

And now she’s giving us the slip. The ol’ no reply to a text message. I’m sure you’ve experienced this. Well I’m sure butterfly is thinking ‘uffff if I’m going to be straight I’m not going to waste time on this site anymore’. So there we go. We up and scared her off :(

Old butterfly was feminister, who was a LARPing man. He left his trip on while pretending to be his (her?) bf on adv and then tried to use his butterfly persona to defend feminister as still female and not a LARPer. Much keks were had by all

>the person who currently posts with the buttefly name is larping man.
which one?

all three

Jesus Christ be patient. This is how you handle shit like this bud. You’ve gotta wait for her to move. She’ll post again

there's a reason why she won't do a timestamp photo. these are all old pics

>discord tranny

Attached: 1488373367512s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

that does NOT look like a 40 year old

feminister shared the tripcode with the camwhore but the camwhore used it too.

you

Wait a second can we have a link to the thread? On Warosu or whatever?

>Feminister trying to shill more lies about not being a LARPer
Put your trip back on faggot

butters is an archetypal form we have collectively summoned and given life to

Attached: gamine-marie-from-daisies-1966-director-vc49bra-chytilovc3a1.jpg (764x568, 116K)

you retard, all those fags used to share tripcodes and whore for each other. that's how quentin and abbatap were able to post 24/7 while one slept the other took up shitposting for him.

That’s actually unironically fine. There’s nothing wrong with that. Expectations have consequences. Your perception changes the world around you. If you want something to be a certain way, it is only a matter of time before it intuitively is.

You just have to make your impact attractive and widespread

Adv where feminister is her own bf
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14494879/#q14496602
Old pretrip butters defending feminister as not a hoax
warosu.org/lit/thread/S5295773#p5297002

>this is the guy you argue with literature about
that's gonna be a yikes from me dog

Pity they couldn't decide what gender they were then

vocaroo.com/i/s0x9Fudw1iBq

You’re right

shut the fuck up nerd! books are gay.

well obviously but there are at least 3 more people other than me

>t. butterfly
you kinda do look 40 at least, though.

What would someone gain by pretending to be a lesbian for months on end, even giving advice for how to get a girl like in the thread earlier for another guy, like a friend who is a girl would do.

This is definitely the literature board. So insular, so isolated and slow. Any other board would be clamoring over the fact that her nipple is showing in the picture

they're mentally ill, you sheltered autist. go ask your parents to explain it to you

Starting to like your vocaroo desu

this is tripfagging but done right (i.e. without tripfagging)

Blah blah blah, basically you’re mad something isn’t literature related. How cute.
And you’re the same person.

If it’s a fake trip then what is up with the consistencies? Why would someone trip for months on end with a fake schedule, fake preferences, fake personality, everything fake. To just fool someone later on down the line? This is very simple: I am not being foolish for assuming this person is the same one as before she adopted a trip. The two threads linked earlier don’t prove anything.

If you’re saying they’re mentally ill, perhaps. But I wonder why they haven’t revealed themselves yet? Why no one has posted an ounce of proof that it’s not butterfly?

Who knows how internet trannies defend their actions to themselves?

pathetic attention whoring samefag your accent is gay and your voice is nasal and you have a stutter. KYS

I mean for instance. I remember her posting two years ago, in 2017, and she biked back then fairly consistently. And she still does. I think this shows a rather dogged commitment for someone who is supposedly ‘mentally ill’

not samefagging but your other criticisms are probably valid

Attached: Capture.png (716x114, 7K)

I mean I would like a picture as much as the next guy. I think hat would clear things up considerably. But I must admit, she did say I was making her uncomfortable. This is why she has left. I scared her off. I am willing to admit that.

But it is a she. This much I am sure of

>But it is a she. This much I am sure of
this is the rationalization of an incel who jerked off because he convinced himself a girl was talking to him online and now he's trying to prove to himself he's not gay

buddy you got bigger problems.

Literally anybody can edit (You)s in or out of any post. I don't think you were samefagging but your screenshot proves nothing.

I never jerked off.

But I won’t lie, she did lead me on a bit. I am still convinced she’s a girl but that doesn’t solve my problem.

A girl just fucking ran away from me... on Yea Forums

>A girl just fucking ran away from me... on Yea Forums
>A girl just fucking ran away from me... on Yea Forums

Attached: 53AED0C4-308E-4FCE-BE3C-45FCF5A982D8.jpg (116x116, 4K)

>browsing the same thread on phone and computer is hard

honestly who fucking cares
you depressive asslickers need to kill yourselves already
tripfags don't care who you are, they only care that you know who they are

it's not a girl you retard, how many times do we have to tell you?

Jesus fuck, shut up, dont be so boring, Is just funny to have some dumb thread about unrelated shit from time to time, it gives live to this place.

where the fuck are the jannies

Attached: 1551279271996.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>Giving tripfags attention
>Giving a tripfag attention because of its gender
>Making threads about tripfags
>Trans tripfags
I hate this board and I'll dedicate some of my life to its destriction.

Wtf she kinda looks like my mom,i-is my mom gonna become a lesbian?

>destriction
nice try retard

Jannies are busy deleting c*nny threads on Yea Forums

where's the fucking bell to summon the cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=72TELPL1YBs

maybe you should fuck off back to your safe space

b&r

Attached: 1541695982229.jpg (334x506, 42K)

based

Just leave her alone

I thought she liked me :3

Actually I am screencapping this thread and posting it in the Yea Forums cringe thread
>or maybe in the humor thread, I'm not quite sure yet

Attached: 1551897944881.jpg (409x618, 58K)

>her
Also, all tripfags are massive attention whores. So, in a way, this thread is giving him exactly what he wants. If he doesn't like this type of attention then he should stop tripfagging.

Is catfag a tranny or a young lesbian looking for a mommygf?

maybe you should fuck off to some alt chan to orbit e-girls with your fellow autists

please include me in the screencap when you share this with your reddit frienderinos

I'm gonna get so much Karma of this, dude.
To the Top We Go!

maybe you should not be an incel?

You sound Jewish. Are you from New York?

sorry, gonna dedicate myself to touching my greasy cock to some random bitch on the 4chins

this is what normal people do!

He sounds half-black to me

jsut be glad it is not a chic