Favorite rolemodels from literature?

These two are mine. Who are yours?

Attached: finchjunger.png (521x266, 227K)

Gustav Meyrink

Attached: gustav sailing2.png (663x867, 567K)

Probably Junger, Hemingway, and Orwell. They are just men whose character fascinates me , their relentless bravado and intelligence in their youth are truly something to be admired. They've personally inspired me to embrace my youth and pursue a life filled with adventure and deadly intrigue. While keeping a journal, maybe I will find something worth recording. Thinking about volunteering for the Red Cross or doctors without borders and medic up in a war zone like Hemingway did actually

Attached: 1552084336727.jpg (960x554, 121K)

Author:
Hard to say. Maybe Heinrich von Kleist or some other intense and dysfunctional wreck of a man that nobody likes.

Fictional:
Flashman. Smarm, greed, lies, bluffness and cowardice.

Hard to decide if I want to be sincere or fake. Being sincere has a kind of cruelty or even masochism to it that makes me feel whole. Meanwhile, lying gets results. Though I'm not particularly good at it.
In practice I avoid going out in public from the various dives I live in month to month, but the storm in the bucket will slop onto the pavement at some point.

Attached: c541849470c9be74b2304112a5f3b55b.jpg (788x1185, 141K)

I have a lot of vengeance in my heart, user.

Attached: edmonddantes.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Not gonna lie, this is cringe

so you're 15

Woah dude, you're so grunge. Want to smoke weed sometime and complain about how stupid our parents are? Just don't take it too seriously, man

What are your Yea Forums rolemodels?

Codreanu.

Attached: 0347E3BA-EE6A-4656-B028-9CFCAFA8AFEE.jpg (954x1362, 446K)

he's cool but his book is boring as hell

Yeah, you’re kinda right.

Why have rolemodels at all?

Why exist at all? You’ll die anyway.

Bolaño

Attached: TN-Morgoth_and_the_High_King_of_Noldor.jpg (783x960, 129K)

Dudley Liam Smith, lad.

Attached: Thomas-Bernhard-Vienna-Photograph-1970.jpg (1024x1001, 85K)

bump

Fuckin' Tamburlaine

Attached: timur-the-great-tamberlan-original-antique-engraving-chatelain-1720.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

bump

bump

bump

bump

The upper-middle class kid who's allowed to travel, explore and even fail, with little risk of ruining their life. Young people in fact not fearing death makes the prospect of working a dead-end daily grind for years, while indebted or without hope of advancement, a much more effective deterrent to self-fulfillment.

bump