Anna Banana

Is this a book for chicks?

Attached: anna.jpg (1920x2560, 829K)

Women don't read books

no its for manly yet emotional misogynistic men

Books are inherently a feminine passtime

My girlfriend liked the movie

No but women love it due to romance memes and because they identify with the title character even though you aren't supposed to.

I put off reading Anna Karenina for a long time because I was reluctant to read a book about a woman.

I'm glad I finally did read it though. The parts with Levin hunting with his dog or even mowing grain on his farm were just so comfy.

Plus Vronsky was alpha as fuck, racing horses, plowing and impregnating married sloots, and finally going off to Serbia to remove kebab or die trying.
I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I just skipped the parts that were primarily about the non-male characters.

It's a book for beta males who need stupid chalk games in order to declare their love. If you're a chad you may still appreciate but you're gonna cringe a little bit.

actually this

I was questioning myself if i should buy that or TBK but since i heard TBK has a more philosophy twist i went for it.
Will read that sometime later in the year.

>I just skipped the parts that were primarily about the non-male characters.
so you didn't read the book

cringing is not a very chad activity

what do people even mean when they say cringe, usually the posts they reply that to just seem dumb

cringing mostly seems to me to be a physical expression of insecurity

Yet the best writers are male. Explain this dumb tranny

Women like it because they're fucking retarded. They don't understand that the life of Anna Karenina is a warning. The dumb cunt had it made but refused to be happy, so she jumped on the cock carousel and got what she deserved.

based thread derailer

>tfw it's another Vronsky and Anna chapter

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

this book is phenomenal

read it.

I can't believe people are still falling for this

no but the cover is