Tfw I grew out of non-racism

>tfw I grew out of non-racism

Attached: bloom.jpg (679x718, 112K)

wrong board, but congratulations

>tfw grew out of vulgar antisemitism, and have now moved on to patrician intelligent antisemitism.

Attached: fit pepe.png (511x671, 90K)

based and redpilled
get back to discord, you tranny.

>tfw I grew out of moral objectivism and became a moral nihilist

Attached: 160929_Berlusconi_Geburtstag_218909640-640x442.jpg (640x442, 56K)

You're allowed to not be ashamed of your cultural and ethnic heritage.

Like I always say, the only thing more cringe than racism is anti-racism.

Do you happen to be a professional quote maker by any chance?

>tfw regressed towards unapologetic antisocial behavior in the face of degenerating society
Where can I get crusader pilled

Attached: B58BA789-DA8D-42BC-9A31-88B64B3D5E29-28059-00002F32F1F965CC_tmp.jpg (540x720, 33K)

No, but I fucked a tranny last night

There's nothing more cringe than a centrist

hot

the human thought process is at its core one of discriminating reality in sub processes that can be more easily managed
if racism propagates as a near universal then their is likely something to it

I grew out of racism, i hate everyone now

Anti-racism is a fundamentally centrist ideal. I simply neither detest the Negroes nor am I scandalized by the fact that I would rather not live near one. Much like any beast, he has his value and place but I would rather not suffer his presence personally.
Was this not made clear by the name I post under?
Imposter!

Was it the butterfly? I heard """she""" is a jewish tranny.

>tfw shitposting is my metaphysics

Trump did NOTHING wrong. Praise Marx!

Attached: 1550938034751.jpg (774x850, 102K)

Based & Silviopilled

We're all getting white tranny gfs.

That's not anti-racism, thats a moral philosophy of tolerance. You 'tolerate' the other in the sense that you allow them to be what they are, as long as you maintain a proper distance from them. Call it patchwork, call it segregation, but its not true anti-racism because it doesn't work towards integration.

Much like the rest of the bourgeois who in public express are reprehensive towards the working class critics who are forced to live among the swell of shit coloured masses.

good job, OP!

I am working class. I literally work in a factory. I am not sure what you are driving at.
Yes, exactly. I am neither racist nor anti-racist. I don't mind being called racist but I would rather never be called anti-racist.

When I was a youngster I used to refer to the black man by the term of “nigger.” At the time this seemed like the natural, uninhibited term to use. As I became older, went through college, and was exposed to a liberal education and the mass media brain pollution programs, I changed to the more “respectable” term of “negro.” Today, I am most emphatically again using the term nigger.
In so doing I have been rebuked and criticized by some people that this is being low-brow, uneducated, crude.
Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact is that I have passed through the “nigger” stage, the respectable “negro” stage, and have finally advanced to the “nigger” designation again, because I have found, from a lifetime of experience and from a lengthy study of the subject, that the term nigger is by far the most correct and proper term to use.
Furthermore, in looking up the word in Webster’s dictionary I found the term “nigger” very descriptive: “a vulgar, offensive term of hostility and contempt for the black man.” I can’t think of anything that defines better and more accurately what our position toward the nigger should be than what the dictionary said. If we are going to be for racial integrity and racial purity and for supremacy of the White Man, we should and we must take a hostile position toward the nigger. We must give him nothing but contempt.