Stop reproducing

>stop reproducing

Attached: 9780198788607.jpg (263x400, 19K)

Christians should - we don't need more low IQ retards around.

Perhaps niggers, wetbacks and browns in general should.

those who follow any religion should

this. but entirely unironically.

nah, buddhists are chill. pretty significant philosophic concepts as well.

~85-90% of people actually should stop reproducing to be honest

based

Attached: leenlightenedman.png (500x302, 31K)

Why

>nah, buddhists are chill
buddhists have rarely been in power, but they have a terrible track record of war and death when they have been

Based redditor

When does it say that? I read everything except for the last chapter and it does never say that.

haha lets not take the principles in this book seriously when it comes to how humans organize

Attached: dawkins.jpg (640x572, 155K)

Jesus he btfod 98% of Yea Forums with a single tweet

On covers name of the book only a brainlet would miss the implication

I only people with IQs above 130 would be allowed to reproduce, mean IQ would probably be around 115-120. Doing it every generation would be feasible, but it could thin out the genetic variability.

u wat

It does not really imply that we are genetic puppets. The simple fact that we can think about it proves we are not.

Youre only allowed to think so you can be a better genetic puppet

I have no idea what you're talking about. I have a strong suspicion that you didn't read the book.

the terrorists won

Attached: terrorism.png (325x155, 10K)

we should solve the manlet issue too

>"Copenhagen interpretation". What kind of a Search for Truth is region-specific? Copenhagen Chemistry? Copenhagen Algebra? What nonsense!

what a dweeb

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-10 Richard Dawkins on Twitter.png (588x181, 17K)

What's even the point of "The Selfish Gene" book? Is it educational? Because as someone with degree in molecular biology I found it pretty pseudo scientific, and most of the useful information is nothing you can't find in an average student's book.

Is it to make a philosophical point? Because that's not really the way you make one. He just wrote bunch of dry information with bunch of examples that are equal to food analogies on this site. He could have all tied it up with some point about how humans can live for more than their genes, for something metaphysical, or not selfish material reasons, but of course fatalists can't offer solutions, only answers. It's ironic because this book basically build an existential enemy to mankind, who's cure unironically lies in religion. It really goes to show how whatever bullshit a fatalist puts on paper or spews out of his mouth it leads to many forms of self-defeatism.

Because they lack the skill to raise a decent person. The average parent is shit.

Attached: 1520058343561.jpg (900x599, 47K)

this was a time of simpler boomerism
I haven't heard anything out this guy in years it seems

No, YOUR parents were shit. Stop projecting.

Its a pop science book, and it offers no acutal new information. Just explains some evolution to normies

"The Selfish Book" is an approach to describe reality as it is, not how it ought to be. Thus it is educational and not moral. Richard Dawkins claims are still in accordance with modern evolutionary psychology/biology. The only thing which I would call pseudo-scientific is his meme-theory. The problem is that memes are not an entity itself, but an embedded life form. It is printed by another entity (our brain) and is thus not subject to normal evolution. It is and always will be the slave of our genes.

what a fucking retard, his favorite book is probably the call of the wild by jack london