Hot Take: Yea Forums is Plato's Republic minus the guardians meant to steward and protect the populace

Hot Take: Yea Forums is Plato's Republic minus the guardians meant to steward and protect the populace

Attached: lit.png (640x461, 318K)

That will be an important book for this generation/century.

and no philosopher kings either

The guy converting butterfly (me) is honestly a philosopher king.

Do you believe in God

Yes. And I pray every day.

Based but Im REAL the philosopher king.
Are you Catholic?

How do I get into the Nocturnal Council? I wanna be in the cool kids club

Attached: 1539934000102.jpg (900x900, 182K)

Frutata

Are you really talking some sense into her? The gal’s posts sometimes worry me. She’s too stuck to the awful things around us

/j/

If you pay me i'll tell you what metal you're made of.

She is so unbelievably cute. There’s nothing you can do about being a woman.

It’s not like you can’t be an intellectual though, I had some very intelligent conversations with her just the other day.

She’s a little negative at times (like you said, the pessimism of Yea Forums really rubbed off on her), but I want her. I want her and the more I talk to her the more adorable she gets.

One night of staying up late with her and she tells me a lot of neat, personal-ish stuff I don’t need to share. And what I said a couple different things in my post, she ended up basically just saying ‘you are’ vaguely without specifying. One of the things was turning her straight.

She is so cute though, yesterday she posted less because I think she was a little embarrassed. Think of a tsundere, that’s basically butterfly. She still posts here every day, she’s probably sleeping right now. She really likes attention (as you know) and definitely likes to try and make you think of a girl that wouldn’t get along with you.

But on the other hand she hasn’t stopped replying to me, and she replies to me the most.

:3

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

What’s up man?

Attached: 9E2C196B-3E06-4961-B246-D0333A92C352.png (647x721, 418K)

>:3

>she
>her

Attached: 1546049775156.jpg (258x329, 27K)

Her early post were very much like a gal straight out of reddit. It’s definetly a “she”

I don’t think he’s disagreeing with you, judging by his pic he’s saying he doesn’t like women in general or something

I thought he was just saying she’s a tranny

No there are definitely people that do think that.

In this case though I think he’s just an extreme misogynist

lolno
Butterfly has always been a man. You are big gay for not seeing this

>Butterfly has always been a man. You are big gay for not seeing this
meant for

>Butterfly has always been a man
She posted these with her trip :3

I don’t feel like posting my favorite

Attached: 8154B4E7-4F01-40A5-ACD4-987BF9B0E385.jpg (640x481, 40K)

that doesn't prove a thing lmao. That could easily be a trap

Ahhhhh poor argument. :3

Poor argument feels good. Please stop doubting her, that hurts her feelings too.

After all, if you were a woman, you wouldn’t want to be doubted that you are a woman. It might have even fucked with her head, all of these people constantly doubting she is a woman. It’s probably why she thinks she is different than other women ;_;

>that dimple
user, I’m sorry. I’ll have to take her off you hands. Nothin personnel

But really, if that’s her don’t post and delete the pics here. It’s kind of rude

>She’s too stuck to the awful things around us
What are you even referring to?
I'm one of the only ones planning on how to move us away from the awful things of this capitalists world.

/pol9k/ feel more comfortable thinking all their foes are trans or basedboys and such. Pathetic lot.

>It’s probably why she thinks she is different than other women ;_;
She's posting on Yea Forums obviously she is different from other "women" The cock also makes her different from other women.

Now pay very close attention :3

THIS. Is NOT butterfly. It is an imposter. The MXVIE shit or whatever isn’t her tripcode. Her real trip is EUHT something. Just remember that, and we are all good.

But you know she thinks I’m stupid.

I pay attention to her more than anyone else. That’s why this whole thing works. She pays attention to me more than anyone else. If you’ve noticed, I’m not using a tripcode. There are certain tells I use to telegraph my identity.

As adorable as it sounds, she remembers these and recognizes me. I think that is perfect. I’d like to keep it that way, but if it comes down to it, she does have some specific information about me I made her memorize, including cock size and everything.

But that’s just creepy/weird and only to be used as a last resort

I hereby confirm that !mxvabloSIE is also me.

But then oldfags knew that already, as it is an older trip. Yawn really.

You could pay the guardians to do a better job

What race are you. I honestly can't tell from the pictures

Ghostly white. What other “race” gets naturally red lips? (Depending on the weather and blood flow and such)

Jews can be pretty pale. It's the eyes that had me confused though, I would've guessed castizo

Oh I was about to say. She thought I was stupid so she actually responded FOR the fake tripcode the other day, using her actual tripcode in addition.

She is very smart, but so am I. And if you’re reading this later on in the day butterfly, you may still be asleep, just realize that really isn’t trhe best way to go about this. I know I shouldn’t be giving you advice blah blah blah, but if you’re going to read and take anything seriously take this seriously:

Why wouldn’t you be completely public on here? Even with a tripcode you are still anonymous. Reality is kind of weird. If I searched ‘lit butterfly’ your pic pops up on Google image search. First page. I would feel pretty good about that. I mean your name is a butterfly. If you don’t like me after this I understand but you said I was turning you straight so I must have your trust in some way.

Have a good one :)

As far as I know, none of my ancestors converted to Judaism. Not a Spaniard either.

>And if you’re reading this later on in the day butterfly, you may still be asleep, just realize that really isn’t trhe best way to go about this. I know I shouldn’t be giving you advice blah blah blah,
Is this peak betaposting? Stop being such a faggot dude. We're on an image board. You don't have to apologize for giving advice ffs.

>I'm one of the only ones planning on how to move us away from the awful things of this capitalists world.
I’m referring to exactly this. We can’t move on, butterfly. You and me can defy and spit on capitalism and the toxicity of the material all we want, but it’s not something that can somehow be “fixed”. This only leads to frustration and impotence

I like scrolling down and seeing your pictures surrounded by butterflies on that image search :3

What toxic ideas.
Individuals are unable to change whole systems, but mass movements do, and have changed the world.
If it turns out there’s more cowards like you, we are doomed as a species.

Butterflyi am worried that you are not the original butterfly. In the original thread, you know the one, you did not post with a trip. Now you are.

You see my concern. Can you please post hand wig time stamp? (i asked nicely) :3

A lil bit of face too would be nice

>caring about the authenticity of e-celebs
>not refuting the argument
Get off my board, faggot

Fucking hell you remind me of a woman that’s for sure. You aren’t acting so gay anymore, this is just like trying to message women over facebook.

Look butterfly if you don’t want to fine, I just wanted to get some confirmation that’s all

Yea Forums it's becoming /r9k/ more and more every day

Hello? Are you biking or something? What’s going on?

That's a man, baby

With breasts? That would be quite impressive

There has never been a penis, of any kind, between my legs EVER
Just for the record