I have finally completed it

the system of german idealism.

My last OC, a gift to Yea Forums before leaving for greener pastures. Thanks for the good times.

Attached: tfw no noumena.png (680x778, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
warosu.org/lit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't read a single German philosopher in the three years of posting here except for Nietzsche, and I frankly don't like Nietzsche very much.

is that marx? he's a kike

Good job, op.
>leaving for greener pastures
What?

Reddit

GERMAN IDEALISM CAN SOMEONE GOOGLE THAT
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

German philosophy just finds its self back at Catholicism

Weird huh

Goodbye OP, I wish you the best of luck whatever you choose to do.

Attached: 1517533925664.png (1018x763, 204K)

The fuck is Marx doing there? Put in Schelling or someone.

There are better places out there on the internet IRL too for discussing philosophy and literature. Seek them out and you can find them. The myth of "Yea Forums is shit but it is the best place to discuss literature" is just that—a myth. I don't particularly like what this place has become, but i admit that i owe it a large debt for getting me into the Yea Forumserary lifestyle.

I would have preferred that you killed yourself, but I suppose leaving for Reddit and your natural dietary habits will do that soon enough.

Marx and Nietzsche shouldn’t be there. Put in Hölderlin/Fichte/Schelling/Jacobi

Can you personally message me with the information you have gained?
Just go to warosu.org/lit/ ,search "random nigger" go the post(,bottom of first page or top of second) which is a reply to the post "Just finished reading this
Can we discuss it?"(culture of critique),and at XX:43 oclock ( in 6 minutes) post those "places" and quickly delete them after.

You pseud! I have already completed the system by equating the noumenon with the sum of cosmic orgone energy, representation with sexual repression &c.

>in the three years of posting here
If you haven't read Kant and Schoppy, GTFO my lawn.

wtf

user, are you talking about some other forum or somewhere with a smaller audience?

ah yes, the mythical better lit community; why is it never leaked? what wonders they must have to keep the mouths of others sealed, what splendors.

The original is way WAY better

Attached: German ifeelism.png (838x959, 542K)

This is a terrific image, and I wish you the best wherever you go.

>Catholicism
>not Hinduism
user pls

It is rather the horrors here that keep the mouths of others sealed.

I recognize Marx, Nietzsche, Hegel, and Schoppy. Who are the other geezers?

>the horrors
oh please the other board for true patricians is the only place I've ever seen even an epub for The Grifter

Kant

Kand, duh

Thanks mates, i hope you all the best as well.

Bet it's some shitty pedo discord.