Do you respect writers of young adult fiction as much as you respect writers of old adult fiction?

Do you respect writers of young adult fiction as much as you respect writers of old adult fiction?

Attached: savannah29.jpg (1080x1279, 200K)

I'm a big fan of Savannah Brown and remember to donate to her Twitch stream and Patreon every chance I get so that she can continue supporting young adult women in poetry with drug and cum addictions.

Attached: fbds.jpg (691x581, 44K)

Ive never seen oswald the lucky rabbit but if he managed to be even gayer than mickey mouse that's almost unbelievable

>I also like the idea of being a woman's footrest and her completely ignoring me while she rests her feet on my face like I was just a piece of furniture.

>tfw I've done this
>tfw it's as amazing as it sounds

Attached: mh.jpg (645x778, 261K)

First pic of her you've posted that's actually hot. Got me thinking lewd thoughts.

What do you mean? This is my first thread on Yea Forums.

If that’s really true then I’m going to earnestly ask you to never post a picture of a random internet whore again. such imagery is more compelling than the content of the post for quite a few stupider anons on here. this is absolutely disastrous when it comes to the discussion of literature (the purpose of this board).

thank you for understanding.

Savannah Brown is a good example of what I'm talking about though. She is my favourite poet (and writer now that her debut novel is out haha)

OP, you are the most dedicated shill/troll I’ve ever seen.

I cant respect any female writters.

BASED

I love you bros

She is adorable

>puts up writing lessons on yt
>not conical about milenial bs
>writes
>not a thoot
>Queen of Yea Forums

Attached: 1549808299652.png (741x568, 29K)

damn I wanna fuck those feet

Damb bros, I want to a superior black man breed her.

Please give us more details

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 33K)

Why would anyone ? A good chef doesn't offer a specific menu for retards.

The fucking cuckmods deleted the most beautiful and well-written post on Yea Forums. What a shame.

What did it say? D-Did anyone copy the text or has anyone a screenshot? FUCK

Attached: pst.png (1394x175, 20K)

She is naked under that dress.

couldn't help myself from lifting the back of that dress

Fucking footfags

Imagine one day visiting her house because she is friends with a friend of yours. Your friend gets a phone call and excuses themselves from the room. It is just you and Savannah. Alone. She is looking at you, and she gets a small wicked smile.
"I bet you are the kinda guy who likes to look at feet" she says and all you can do is gulp while she moves closer.
"I bet you are the kind of guy who likes long slow lotion-y footjobs" and you gulp even hardder.
"You perv. You dirty boy. Well, it is your lucky day"
She brings out a big bottle of lotion and starts rubbing them all over her feet. She is looking you in the eyes.
"Take your pants off" she says, and you oblige.
She hops on to the couch next to you and lays back, lifts and her arms up behind her head making her tummy cut a slither of flesh between her pants and shirt. She places her slippery feet around your throbbing hard cock and begins to work her magic.

finally some good prose on Yea Forums.

please, user, I've just started nofap...

>muh worship goddess soles!!
*binds your “goddess’s” ankles and toes together, hanging them over the edge of the bed with the rest of her body comfortably tied down in some sort of constrictive shibari, and begins the punishment by tormenting her ticklish soles with the tips of my fingers, spidering up and down the edges of her feet, scratching over her squirming trapped toes, circling round her heels... then going at her naked vulnerable trapped sensitive feet with makeup brushes and hairbrushes, rubbing baby oil across her soles to increase the traction of my torture instruments upon the canvas of her screeching flesh... once she’s screamed and begged enough, I’ll leave her hanging limp for a while, in terrible anticipation... before producing a long bamboo cane, dragging the tip end up across her bare foot, making her suck in her breath, and then—WHOOSH , CRACK! she screams! She begs even more and more, no please no please!! But your feet are so soft and sensitive my dear, they were just made to be tortured.. and so it goes, her feet are on fire, and I don’t let up for perhaps 15 minutes, alternating my lashes with irregular intervals to “keep her on her toes” he he... once she’s had enough, I’ll leave for 30 minutes or so.. give her time to try and scrunch the horrible pain sensations out of the bottoms of her feet... when I arrive back In the room, I tap on the door to get her attention. What does she see my holding? A hair dryer.. the end ;)*

More like based footfags

Thank you mate, I came