Let's talk bathroom reading. I want to know if anyone has the same quirk

Let's talk bathroom reading. I want to know if anyone has the same quirk.

I've always considered the bathroom my safe, quiet place. I will frequently go to the bathroom and sit around for 20, 30 minutes with the shower running. The sound of the water sooths me like nothing else, and I simply feel more relaxed in a bathroom alone than anywhere else. This leads to me wanting to do other things in the bathroom, like eat and drink (which I don't do because it's gross)

I love to lie on the bathroom floor and read with the shower running. Tonight I had the idea to upgrade: Get some taper candles, turn off the overhead lights and read by candlelight on my beloved bathroom floor, with the shower running.

Anyone else?

Attached: 067_FHMB_101Things17b.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutraingredients.com/Article/2017/07/13/Bioavailability-boost-Study-backs-frankincense-to-ease-IBS-symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, I fantasize that, in a post apocalyptic world, I will one day get to tell children that I wasted at least hundreds of gallons of water a day for no reason at all other than to enjoy it.

My shits take no longer than 3 minutes

based retard

yeah, lucky you whose dad was not exposed to agent orange in vietnam. my shits take like 3 hours for one tip of one log.

It's not about shit reading though-- it's about the bathroom as a place where I do more than just shit. It's my zone.

get some psyllium husk, jeez

Fiber actually makes my turds come to a complete and total halt. End up literally not being able to defecate.

The real strategy is to eat lots of oil and greasy food. Unfortunately

Oh yeah, pro tip!

If you like to lie on the floor and read, you should close the toilet lid before flushing, so what's known as "toilet plume" doesn't get ejected. When you flush a shit, it's estimated that 300,000 particles of feces are aerosolized into the room. Food for thought when using public bathrooms.

>yeah, lucky you whose dad was not exposed to agent orange in vietnam.

As a person with IBS, I can guarantee you this is patently false. I used to take upwards of 30 minute shits but since fixing my diet and going vegan, 5 minutes is a long shit.

Just get a grip on your health and quit blaming it on others, user. You are what you eat.

Has nothing to do with diet. I have a degree in public health and eat better than you.

Persons who are children of vets exposed to agent orange have an unnamed intestinal motility disorder that disproportionately affects us. Some kind of specific DNA damage to sperm obviously causing it.

>Persons who are children of vets exposed to agent orange have an unnamed intestinal motility disorder that disproportionately affects us.
[citation needed]

Oh wait that's right... it's just a theory. A gay theory.

>vegan
Fuck off with that wacky tinfoil hat diet.

Yeah seriously.

>as a person with IBS

he never had IBS he just fucking ate bacon every day. I have IBS. lol.

It's more about health and ethics than a conspiracy although I will admit we have our anti-gmo / "artificial pesticide" nut cases in the community.

Either way, you'll all be eating cultured meats before the next decade is out. Farmed meats will be a luxury. Veganism is the future whether you like it or not.

>IBS
frankincense
nutraingredients.com/Article/2017/07/13/Bioavailability-boost-Study-backs-frankincense-to-ease-IBS-symptoms

cultured meat is still meat.

Can you take this shit out of my thread? We're supposed to be talking about reading comfy horror manga or pre-Edo period history books while lying on the floor under candlelight with the shower running.

PS I don't eat piggers because they are quite visibly too smart to be treated that way. Other animals, even cows, respond less horrifically.

>Either way, you'll all be eating cultured meats before the next decade is out. Farmed meats will be a luxury. Veganism is the future whether you like it or not.
Nice conspiracy theory bro

OP here I'm eating a beef and cheese burrito in the bathroom right now. The shower water is softly beating at the tub material and curtain.

can anyone recommend any books about Japanese history that are really engaging? I am more interested in day to day things than the scope and scale of the great conflicts.

Don't leave me I'm lonely

Just because you're ignorant of a budding market doesn't make it a conspiracy.

Buy stock now. You'll thank me later.

What you need is water, not oil.

Like I should put the water on my butthole before pooping? Does it need to be a special kind of water

Have you tried a saline enema? It's like opening the air-lock on your butthole.

>It's like opening the air-lock on your butthole.

But there's always that one hero unit that grabs onto a railing or something and doesn't get sucked out

fpbp

Good thing turds don't have hands and colons don't have railings.

Now there's an idea for a book.

>SHITTY SOLDIERS

I like to read the Koran while on the toilet. When I'm done I use the pages to wipe my ass.

Im in the shitter right now. I feel the same as you, op, except I can't afford to leave the water running. I always read in the bathroom. I don't think I can shit without my book. I've never even tried it. Sure, I've had to shit a few times in public restrooms, several times at work, but that's something else. As long as I'm in my beloved, cozy bathroom, I will need a book.

I take less than a minute to shit. I like bathrooms because you can lube and spit all you want while masturbating with easy cleaning