So this is the power of the Western Canon

So this is the power of the Western Canon.....

Attached: phil.png (3472x3262, 3.44M)

>Zizek and Varg
>canon

I just started reading and I have picked up all the names people drop around here so I can pinpoint somepeople on the chart but not others. Care to list them? also who is the guy in the beginning examining the atom or whatever

Attached: 859FFC23-D9FF-420A-9C39-B28B97EFB2B4.png (645x729, 56K)

Since Europe has cranked open the faucet from Africa, and feeling unsure about it is tantamount to neonazism, can someone please fill me in on the rich and vibrant African Canon?

>who is the guy in the beginning examining the atom or whatever
Probably Democritus.

>he hasn't started with the greeks

>varg
>not canon
he killed a dude, burned down a historical building, pioneered a music genre and has a youtube channel. what more do you want?

an iq above 60

Being influential outside of an extremely small subset of metal fans and contrarian internet morons?

those ellipses are very effeminate and contrived and through this i have determined that you are a man with flawed judgment

i got a couple more

Attached: joseortegaygrugget.png (485x443, 32K)

Attached: wbgrug.png (485x443, 34K)

Attached: grugtinus.png (485x443, 35K)

Attached: degrugtre.jpg (567x448, 45K)

can you give me the Thoreau boomer?

let me see if I can pull this one off
Thales, Heraclitus, Democritus, Pythagoras?, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Digoenes, Jesus, Aurelius, Aquinas, Dante, Machiavelli?, Luther, Shakespeare, Descartes?, Hobbes, Spinoza, Liebniz, Newton, Hume, Voltaire, Kant, Hegel, Schelling?, Schopie, ?, Kierkegaard, Marx, Stirner, Throreau, Nietzsche, ?, James, Russel, Wittgenstein, Freud, Jung, Joyce, ?, Heidegger, Sartre, Camus, Popper?, Kafka, Lacan?, Pynchon?, ?, ?, Watts, Kaczynski, Foucault, Chomsky, Wallace, Yarvin, Land, Zizek, Varg, harris?
jesus fucking christ what am I doing with my life
anyone want to help fill the gaps or correct me?

Attached: 1542866719696.jpg (627x1027, 97K)

is the colorful one terrence mkenna

Genius is rarely appreciated by the masses. Sorry but Varg fits the bill of every single other philosopher on this chart. Doesn't mean you have to like or agree with him.

Im guessing you started with the greeks? I wanna be lit enough to have read or atleast know everybody well enough to guess them out of all the grugs

Philip K dick before Watts. You got the rest that I know

Attached: 1551830798381.png (500x526, 19K)