What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1 wbNwgfGx2uMI1h2DkCokLQ.jpg (1600x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxalrwPNkNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is consitutionally unable to understand anything that does not conform immediately and entirely to his prejudices (pre-judgments).
when confronted with evidence and argument to the contrary, he waves his hands and then digs in his heels.
repeat ad nauseam

DUDE MDMA

Example?

His podcast sucks now, he's running out of good guests to talk to.

true

he paid for his PhD using funds from his own nonprofit

>Harris was born on April 9, 1967, in Los Angeles,[8] the son of actor Berkeley Harris and TV producer Susan Harris (née Spivak), who created The Golden Girls.[9] His father came from a Quaker background and his mother is Jewish but not religious.

this

too smart

So no examples?

kike

this. what went wrong OP? it all started at conception

just look at his exchange with chomsky. it's available on his website, as he is deluded enough to believe he came out on top, and knows his acolytes won't question his supremacy, mostly out of ignorance or incomprehension.

When his mom didn’t abort

I think when I started smoking pot at 15 and used it as a crutch for my insecurity and lack of action instead of filling the void with something more meaningful like learning an instrument or a language is where it started to go downhill, 6 years later I am paying the consequences of all the drugs and sex I’ve done to keep myself “happy” and I’ve only recently understood that I need to man up and actually create value in this world with the good place in life I was given.

Couldn't turn left

Worships the human intellect. Whenever met with a valid critism of the “method” he uses to derive value it always ends in Sam saying “I can get you there.”

Atheism turned into a cult.
Christians are dogmatic retards.
Spiritualist leftists are terrified of discussion about inequality or race.

So now who does Harris have to turn to? Only his small followers but everywhere else he is lambasted.

He was fine until he started the whole intellectual dark web thing. Once he started cozying up with brainlets like Rubin, Shapiro, Rogan, the weinsteins et al, he started going to shit. Its crazy how much more right Glenn Greenwald is now than him.

>Pixar face
god damn it

he did come out on top though, and i'm not even a fan of his

He got BTFO by William Lane Craig

okay bud

No. YOU ok, bud.

He should unironically have a nationalist on (Richard Spencer, Greg Johnson, Jared Taylor... or at least Molyneux). He'd lose maybe 5% of his audience who would ragequit, but he'd also gain new ones and generate lots of drama.

He is a jew

Craig BTFO lots of people. He's a good watermark to divide actual intellectuals from talk show guests

youtube.com/watch?v=wxalrwPNkNI

Remember when he wrote a book on morality in which he literally says he's not interested in addressing moral philosophy?

he rebukes idiots and because idiots are plentiful people cheer him on. once he deals with people who are as intelligent or more intelligent than him he flops.

Jews are born with a genetic predisposition on how information is processed that serves their own evolutionary niche often at the expense of the host majority

He doesn't evolve. He has said everything he had to say and now that we are all on the same page he has nothing more to contribute.

TRUEEE

I fucking hate the new music on his podcast. I think I've realized much of what I liked about it was the dramatic ominous music at the start.

Fuck you

This.

Peterson DESTROYED him on the debate of Christianity where Peterson spoke for 3 hours trying to discuss what the meaning of "truth" was.

Based and redpilled

I don't even know what it's like, because he hasn't had a guest worth listening to since Charles Murray and maybe that comic guy.
It's all some boring neo-liberal circle jerks now.

Tried to steal Rand's objective morality biz while also trying to deny capitalism and the supremacy of reason. Another academic pretender.