Need something to break from this doomer mentality

Need something to break from this doomer mentality

Anything that tells you how to not waste your life

Attached: 1544921933683.png (1393x705, 224K)

God, that is accurate.

Attached: T5TMoZR.jpg (2582x1412, 564K)

Look in one of the seventy other versions of this same thread that have already been made today

>Liquor store closed at 2am
That one hits home.

I'd recommend Epictetus, he was a very practical dude.

>liquor store closed at 8pm
t.euro

>bro, I HATE degenerates
>what, what do you mean I’m a degenerat?
>bro, being a no-job loser who wallows in alcoholism like it’s cool and relies on matyrdom and pity as their main source of pride isn’t degenerate
I hate doomers who act like the doomer “lifestyle” isn’t degenerate

Attached: 928B8C98-06A0-43F1-AC86-FF5D23249DFE.jpg (666x671, 153K)

God, that is stupid.

I think doomers are well aware that they're degenerates(not that I would know anything about such people haha)

hehe

Hello litvak

12 rules for life

That's only in gay Scandi countries

Decamerone

What if I have no job, don't drink often at all and don't pity myself?
All I want to do is make art all day and read, sure occasionally I get pissed off that I'm not earning money by doing so, but earning money nowadays beyond basic means is like voluntarily selling yourself for no reason other than to suffer slightly less and fund disappointing dating ideas.

>please throw pity on me Yea Forums I made this blogpost meme hybrid just for youuuuuuu

stop being a leech
or at least try

try what?
I haven't gotten anything out of society in years besides good healthcare.
I smile at people in the street, not because I have to, but because I want to.
My friends of which I am for the most part, distant from, treat me like a clown (like an endearing dumb dumb), I'll admit I enjoy playing the part but there is zero respect.
All everyone does is take, no matter how much you give. I'm not on benefits / welfare, I survive from my own minimal income streams.
What motive is there for me to try?

Is it possible to be a doomer and a bloomer at the same time?

Come on man it's not like that and you know it. Consider becoming a professor. And dates are only disappointing if you don't know how to woo the ladies, which the internet has mountain of advice for

>I haven't gotten anything out of society
survival, food, housing, internet, everything you have you own to society if you don't work.
>I'm not on benefits / welfare, I survive from my own minimal income streams.
ok, ignore my posts them.