Hi friends I am very unhappy

Hi friends I am very unhappy

Attached: image.jpg (864x1316, 526K)

Write a book about it.

try perambulating

a fucking leafologics

I am too unhappy to write.
I don't think that will make me less lonely.

why u unhappy baby boy

Guess you're stuck reading quietly or gtfo off lit then

I don't have many friends, and I am not close to the ones that I do have. I'm also not good at anything.

1: Masturbate
2: Go running( every day)
It works.

Pick a job that works you 14-16hours a day and start to drink your body and brains ways. Accept the cold embrace of the void.

Get good at something and then join a club where you can do that thing

Any suggestions?

do psychedelics and smoke weed

Do you enjoy any sports especially?

I would like to get into kayaking, but it's not much of an option in my area.

I've heard that climbing is a very accessible and friendly sport, if there any centres for it around you it might be worth checking out. Not kayaking, I know, but an idea.

Drink or pet a dog or hug a woman...
Sleep if you are tired, listen to something funny, or some music that makes you feel good.
Use omegle if you feel lonely and need someone to talk.
Eat your favorite type of food if you are angry.
Go for a walk if you need to be around people.
Call to your mom and dad and tell them you love them.

Attached: D1OePO9UcAIFLx-.jpg_large.jpg (459x469, 33K)

join a book club, sign up for art lessons, the options are endless

>Drink or pet a dog or hug a woman...
>hug a woman...

stopped reading right there

Attached: 1526146065443.png (404x399, 9K)

user, most women will hug you if you say that you are unhappy and ask for it.
try with some coworker, a girl from your school, a neighbour... it feels great I promise

don't have any of those

Attached: angery_goose.jpg (960x646, 80K)

I feel you.

Attached: image.jpg (576x600, 150K)

Then you might wanna check any of the other options or change your ways.
How don't you have a single kind female figure in your life ?
Where and How do you live ?

OP here. That poster is not me, but I also don't have any female figures in my life. I have added a few girls from Tinder on Snapchat, but nothing ever happens. I don't know how to express interest in anything sexual or romantic. I used to talk to a lot of girls in highschool as well, but... I just don't know how to talk to people, I guess. It's even worse now because my social skills have been so warped by isolation, and I'm pretty sure I've gotten uglier as well. I want to cry.

But I appreciate the advice anyway.

>How don't you have a single kind female figure in your life ?
I don't have any male figures in there as well
I'm currently in the process of finding a job, trying to change things, got an appointment with a shrink, maybe people like you will finally stop getting incredulous

I see but I would recommend you to try approaching a woman (any kind of person really) in real life.
Online interactions often lead to nothing.

Maybe get a hobby, or go habitually to a place (like a restaurant, cafe, pub...) even if you don't speak to anybody at first.
Eventually you'll feel more comfortable there and people may try to get close to you.
Friendship is born from frequentation...
I met countless people simply by standing in a palce and minding my own business.
Nonetheless I wish you the best.

same applies to you

>go habitually to a place ... even if you don't speak to anybody at first.
>Eventually ... people may try to get close to you.
>I met countless people simply by standing in a palce and minding my own business.
you mean countless people came up to you with the intention of getting laid
damn, you're so good at making friends! stand there and it will happen automatically, wow thank you very much

>getting laid
Hold your horses. If that's what you want and you want it istantly hire a prostitute.
That's a way to meet people that doesn't require any social skills if you are completely isolated and have low self esteem.
Everyone has to start somewhere.

>Hold your horses. If that's what you want

no, I was implying that you are female and get plenty of attention because of that, so your advice of "just show up" is useless

No I'm not.
Nor I'm a very good looking man, in fact I'm average at best.
I've always been rated 6/5 and I never made it into the list of good looking guys in middle school.

w-will they really? w-will they come to my room and stay beside me and hold me?

Go back to /r9k/ and stop shitting up our book board.

Not so intimate user.
Girls/Women are generally caring/motherly.
For instance that time in highschool when I got a basketball on my nose, some girl I didn't even know the name of took me by the hand to the nursery and made me tilt my head to stop the nose bleed and patted my head.
Do you get it ?

Any books where protag is depressed and finds meaning in life (preferably without romance)?