Kills some people due to his repressed desire to become a woman, then writes a rant trying to justify his actions

>Kills some people due to his repressed desire to become a woman, then writes a rant trying to justify his actions
>Some losers on Yea Forums think he's a genius

Attached: Ted.jpg (404x511, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/09/12/gender-confusion-sex-change-idea-fueled-kaczynskis-rage-report-says/eb33b946-8595-427d-af4c-9ccaada45935/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.78b7354651c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: EE009D76-382F-4D42-B1C0-CCE5BB7A2052.png (165x115, 18K)

>repressed desire to become a woman
>Yea Forums think he's a genius

How is this at all surprising?

He wanted to be a woman?

>Butterfly suddenly approves of Ted's actions

:3 He didn’t want to be a woman butterfly. There was probably something wrong with his brain or he attached too closely to materialistic things (ie the realm of Satan).

You are a qt

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1998/09/12/gender-confusion-sex-change-idea-fueled-kaczynskis-rage-report-says/eb33b946-8595-427d-af4c-9ccaada45935/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.78b7354651c8

MKULTRA will do that to you.

As much as I hate you, I’m willing to explain for anyone who doesn’t know.
Yes, Uncle Ted’s mother used to dress him up as a girl and make him wear makeup all the time. He would wear dresses and play tea party with girls as a young boy. When he later grew up and saw a psychologist (I don’t know the exact one) they noted that Ted had strong sexual fantasies including himself as a woman sucking off a man or being physically dominated and practically raped. They diagnosed Ted with autogynephopbia and tried to get him on treatement. Ted immediately went full retard mode and quit Harvard to go /innawoods/ and the rest is history

Attached: 9E7A06B8-A1C3-479F-BD3F-C1AF2D8DF391.jpg (666x666, 227K)

false

I blame the men who chose to liberate women. They're the ones who caused shit like this.

No

Ummm. Okay.
But playing dress up isn’t what changes your sexual preference. And “dysphoria” or whatever isn’t even the same thing. I can believe he was sexually repressed though. Sad closeted world

Butterfly, I can't take it anymore. Will you marry me?

It's weird to think he's still alive. Just in some prison somewhere right this second.

>But playing dress up isn’t what changes your sexual preference.
LARPing as a woman when you’re a young impressionable child is obviously going to have side-effects. Ted was trained to think he was a girl, can’t you realize what that does to a person?

Sounds like an old urban legend from the twinkly era of Tomorrow Land. Dude probably had a slight bisexual tendency, recalled a little gender bending cosplay and melted when people found out. That world didn’t know how to process the situation and he suffered for it.
My guess anyway

Like what’s happening to you in your world. It’s all Freudian. You are going from gay to bisexual to straight

I’m not. I gave it much consideration when I was a teenager, and I’m exclusively attracted to women.

I’m here for books.

AHAHAHAHAHHAH. Given the evidence of literally every other thread and she says this. You are trolling and if we were in a room I would reach over and finger your pussy. I honestly do not think you would resist

source?

Same, except I think you would give token resistance when I started fingering your ass until I slapped you around for a bit

Dressing up as a girl doesn't necessarily teach a young boy to think that he's actually a girl. We don't know the full context of his childhood. What we do know is that he eventually took violent measures against society. With that story about his childhood, I'm more inclined to believe that he isn't schizophrenic but suffered from dissociative disorder. The dress up then wouldn't have convinced him he was a girl, but that he wasn't good at being a boy. This will cause resentment and repressed anger.

I'm a little doubtful of "bisexual tendency" as a valid concept, and also of a "homosexual tendency" too. I think when you're young, sexuality has no preference; we all start omnisexual because we first lack the faculty to make formal distinctions. Our sexuality takes shape as our mind takes shape. But regardless of how it forms, it always forms into heterosexuality — in that we are sexually attracted to what the self regards as the Other. Homosexuals and bisexuals really just have a conception of the self that permits the Other to be of their own gender, because they don't really identify with their own gender, or perhaps with any gender at all.

Attached: The-Cell-629.jpg (1920x800, 374K)

That Washington Post link maybe. Not that I trust the CIAs mouthpiece

I didn’t start omnisexual.
I didn’t even fully comprehend the naked statues I was looking at as sexual, just pretty. Other girls see these things and they don’t turn lesbian or bisexual. It’s a thing from birth. I grew up believing it was a deformity, but who cares

But you want my dick :3

Butterfly, I poured my heart out in that thread I made, and you still ignore me? Why are you trying to pull my heartstrings? Women can be so cruel sometimes.

The stage of omnisexuality would have occurred prior to when you could form memories. That short period in our lives while we're infants, when everything is sensation, that lasts until we start formalizing distinctions through experience. Although I'll admit I'm stretching "sexuality" a bit here. Before the body matures, hormones kick in, etc., and before we start formalizing distinctions, we're completely possessed by a sensuality that wants to meld with everything it encounters — that's what I mean by omnisexuality. So, not really a kind of sexuality I guess. But I consider sexuality as a branch and narrowing of that open sensuality that we start with, so the concepts are still directly linked.

>It’s a thing from birth.
If we assume that the future already exists. If not, it's hard to say. Things are certainly gearing up in a certain direction, but that doesn't necessarily mean the direction was preordained. I do agree that there's forces beyond our control at work here.

Hey you up ? :3

lmao inb4 butterfly triphoe goes ecofascist

kill yourself

Buttlerfly you're not the same poster as you were some 4 months ago, which lead me to believe you are not the same tripfag at all, but just another of the dreaded Yea Forums tranny larpers.
Regardless, my prescription to you will always remain the same; you have to go back.

No she is the same. I have been molding her with my balls. She is becoming someone different. We have had the pleasure of watching her transform into my cockslave. :33

She was posting last night and posted a somewhat ambiguous reply purposefully leading me on into basically saying she was turning straight

Have you seen her penis?

We talked last night. She told me a lot of things, but she seems like a woman. There are distinctive traits which separate women from men and she is kind of flirting with me every now and then.

She is definitely a woman.

How is this linked to the validity of his discourse? I fail to see the logic here. And he apologized about it and felt disgusted to have ever thought of it in one of his letters.

Butterfly, I can't take it anymore. Will you hang yourself?