Everything is going to be alright user

>Everything is going to be alright user
>If you smile at the world the world smiles back at you!
>Just have some hope dude!
>Come on be a bit optimistic!

Attached: 1519762806002.jpg (1488x1488, 51K)

Pepe is going to turn into a corpse lmao

You are depressed. Loudly. Why?

:3 fffffffffffffffff

Fuck, that is the most depressed pepe I've ever see desu

If you insist, everything won’t be alright.

Attached: 13B604EB-077E-411F-A376-46FB9590827B.jpg (1379x689, 312K)

BUTTERFLY HOW MANY TIMES MUST I REPEAT MYSELF?

the world isn't meant to be anything, it's only what you make of it

She knows you’re not me.

Butterfly tell me. Just humor me this once. How wet were you tonight? Be honest. You and I both know I won’t judge you if you were

Indeed, the glass is half full, unfortunately the good stuff is the bottom half and there is all that nothingness piled on top keeping me from getting to it.

I’ve been much too busy working and too tired afterwards to masturbate. I do not fantasize sexually about men. Ever.

>Current year
>Still haven't killed yourself

Except now. You can’t prevent yourself from thinking of my penis.

Ah you two. I’ll wait for ‘:3’ to figure it out

She's politely telling you to fuck off. Her heart has already been taken by another man: me.

This is hilarious, so all in one post she tells me about her personal life, tells me if she masturbated or not today and ALSO decides to be tsundere again

:3 SO TSUN

user, do I need to make myself more clear? SHE'S TAKEN. BY ME.

Woman

I’m quite open online

Attached: EFFEA17D-783E-47EF-A23F-A0B3A918204D.jpg (683x1024, 248K)

I would fuck her too :3 I have a very long cock. Very very long butterfly. I know you are dripping wet at least thinking of me fucking her. That’s getting you somewhere right?

Butterfly, I have a steady job as an engineer at Boeing making 6 figures, I have beautiful apartment, a mercedes, and I am willing to offer you anything your heart desires. Please, if you're interested consider meeting me at Seattle.

You’re not me :3 she only responds to me :3

??

I’m an anarchist.

Attached: DD2AAD0A-391F-4500-85EA-913F7D44B78C.jpg (873x1068, 103K)

D’awww you are hiding. You are a qt who needs my cock

Attached: 93714E61-526B-4640-A9CD-152C6BE559D6.jpg (641x482, 39K)

And look at this picture too butterfly, you wear makeup so adorably. :3

My lips are naturally red.

Ok :3

Just relax, I’m not here to make you feel uncomfortable I think you’re cute, I do want to turn you straight, but I don’t see why that’s bad

Yeah you are

Butterfly, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. But-ter-fly: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Bu. tter. fly. She was a girl, plain girl, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was a tranny in slacks. She was a miss at school. She was my lover on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Butterfly. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Butterfly at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Butterfly was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.

It’s working? Cool.

I hope you have a good night

Don't worry user, things could always be worse
For example, you could be one of the people posting in this thread!

God you're a cringey fuck

And also don’t worry about these faggots
:3 gn

Or this one

Just literally re-read this book, and I didn't expect to laugh so hard at the first line.

Honk honk

Can you PLEASE stop responding to every spastic thirsty user and turning all threads into your fucking blog?

Imagine actually having people that encourage you in life.
Imagine being told the reverse of all of that day in and day out.

>there's someone for everyone user!
>just be yourself!
>smile and someone might fall in love with you!
>what matters most is what's on the inside!
>have some confidence bro!

Attached: 958184C04F62434FA38C9FEAF892069D.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Traps are men