Who is pic related

So who the fuck is this guy? The few videos I've seen are entertaining af

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-18-27-57-1.png (384x381, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuiTRFE2_7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some dickweed who's going to get blacklisted from any real job, possibly imprisoned for reading Houellebecq quotes aloud if he's in the UK. RIP

He's just another schizo like one of us

fuck off shilling your tryhard reddit channel you gimp

Who's more of a niggerlover, the UK or the US? lmao

Neither.
Your mom is though.

The most based man on the internet.

Attached: 1500703454547.jpg (600x570, 84K)

t. butthurt Anglofag niggerlover

reddit humor. pure disgust.

I warned you Q*ntin. Don't post here again manlet

BOMB, BOMB EVERYTHING

hes that guy who made a big alien squid and hates people who play their bing bing wahoos in public

Shill yourself just a liiiitle bit more and maybe Pewdiepie will mention you in one of his videos

Hard choice. Maybe America.

Nah, UK. US is just full of guilty people scared of being called a racist and they over compensate.

stop shilling your shitty channel

Some retard who dresses up "lolsorandom" humor with pseud namedropping. His Ligotti video was particularly bad, missed the point of CATHR completely.

kid your funny but stop doing this shit

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I personally love Q and all his videos. They are comfy and nice.

Attached: 1551454606860s.jpg (250x208, 5K)

What is the name of his channel?

The Book Club

People's Populist Press

The Book Club
youtu.be/BuiTRFE2_7w

Thanks

Attached: Joyce Vector 1.png (266x406, 15K)

Pretty sure he's from BuzzFeed.

Holy fucking r*ddit

Shut the fuck up bitch Q isn't reddit at all, and accusing things of being reddit all the time just shows how insecure you are of being found out as a mental midget redditor who not only should feel unwelcome on this board but unwelcome on the entire planet. Kill yourself retard.

He cool,at least he's better than that viking larper

His style of "humor" (parroting sam hyde in the most cringe way possible) is pathetically reddit. If he wasn't so raciss he'd be readily welcome on reddit.

The cringy Yea Forums lingo, the edgy commentary, the fact that he takes the time to reply to pretty much every single comment left on his videos and le ironic memery XD, only show how much this man is in love with himself. That's not allowed. I too love myself and i'm a pathetic creature, while this guy walks around with his good looks and perfectly sculpted body... He shouldn't be on Yea Forums. Though one thing i can easily tell, this guy isn't smart, and not even as smart as he thinks he is. You can't win everytime my man, we can see that you're a pretty dumb high level pseud. And though you'll probably reach "fame" in le ironic memeries and funny videos community, you're never going to be anything other than a pretty face to look at, pretty boy.

Is he /ourguy/?

He's stuck between us and normies and can't find an audience.
naaa, maybe Better than food. I dunno how well received he is on here

>im insecure about my appearance therefore this man is a pseud and acktually just a faker unlike me, a real boy
yeah nah i dont give a shit and i understand your aversion, but the videos are comfy/fun and the intro sequences on some of them are really good. that's all there is to it. this ranking shit is dumb and immediately places you at the bottom.

yes

Not my brand of humor for the most part, though I howl with laughter when I watch his John Green video.

fucking stupid nigger

"Better" guy kysed.

I love you Quentin

Q is a gay manlet whom I could anally dominate, however I admit that the John Green video is absolute nectar

nigger-faced manlet

If you look up his full name he has stuff in exhibitions and short story collections

What is his full name?

He's been shilling his channel a lot here over the past few days. He comes across as quite insecure sometimes, keenly devoted to his social appearance to the audience in a frail way , a bit of an attention seeking posturing underman, I expect he doesn't talk to others often in his offline life by his desperation for validation and lacking vocal skill. He has self love and not enough intelligence or charisma to mask it. Not very respectable but then again I would probably like him If I were younger.

rami maleks scottish brother

What an embarrassing post, do you spend most of your time rushing to the defence of meme youtubers?

Same

All these fat fucks coping, go lift some weights you glyphosate fueled chymeras

You are one pitiless motherfucker you know that ?

are you people mentally retarded? I wonder if you guys are the same kinds of people who would unironically watch murdoch murdoch for "white pills"

this shit is beyond cringeworthy to the point where it doesnt even belong on R*ddit.

lmao you incel

>caring so much about someone who does books reviews online
he is funny i guess, but these shill threads are not going to help him grow

Lmao you poor joke of a human being

owow my feewings :(

t. Q(ueer)

You are gay

>shits on Ligotti
>doesn't have any actual criticisms he just thinks it's 'gay'
He's reddit.

I wish I had a pseudy wardrobe like that.

>that ending
based af

Attached: 1548606915016.png (329x330, 133K)

Kill all children with leukemia

that's not the point at all. we're all pseuds on Yea Forums, but this guy is a chad and it makes me and other anons unconfortable. it's like, he's living the Yea Forums lifestyle that we'll never achieve (and now having a glimpse into the Yea Forums lifestyle, i'm not sure i want to achieve it anymore). it's not fair. someone needs to put him in his place and tell him that he's only going to get subscribers because of the halo effect, and that in the inside, he's just incel as the rest of us

>but this guy is a chad
NEET detected

Attached: 1548706746502.png (945x378, 329K)

Sure pick a blurry frame of him while he talks.

It's not my opinion but that of a trained pediatrician.

hey this guy's actually based

Most brits have thin lips because of inbreeding.

>this guy is a chad
>THIS is what you consider a chad
Jesus christ kill yourself.

I watched some of his other videos he's not based at all

Yea Forums also considers nora barnacle a 9/10

Black and white pictures are harder to judge but dat jaw christ.

holy shit cope hardder, as a femanon he is attractive as fuck

>as a femanon
Nice try, Q

Attached: 1499340414555s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

he sounds based to me, you're not based

>fag larps as a woman
color me surprised

He's Yea Forums's new Cliff Sargent, just ignore his threads

Just when you thought accelerationist memes couldn't get any worse.
Based Bernie.

He's a lanklet. Also, it's pretty sad you're larping as a woman.

don't mind the haters their just cognitively dissonant since on the one hand, they hate him on the other they want his big fat cock in their mouth

Attached: Q.jpg (857x661, 107K)