How mad will you be knowing that ADWD is the last book in the series and that the closest thing to an ending will be...

How mad will you be knowing that ADWD is the last book in the series and that the closest thing to an ending will be the last season of the show?

Attached: 511P60EPvaL._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (303x499, 35K)

Not at all. I gave up on the series several years ago.

Every. Time.

>last episode of GOT ends
>the next morning GRRM releases the last two books, both already written, which contain a far more satisfying resolution than the show
How would you respond?

I would be thoroughly entertained

>GRRM dies
>Sanderson reveals he’s already finished the next two books for GRRM and will have them out by july

>un-ironically enjoying ASOIAF past the age of 16

Attached: 1512081708225.jpg (500x265, 11K)

I won't be mad, I'll be sad at least, but I think GRRM is going to publish AT LEAST winds of winters, I have no hope for a Dream of Spring

Just because you need the opinion of a certain group of people in an internet forum to genuinely enjoy something, does not mean that other people with their own criteria can't enjoy certain books. Faggot

Haven't even read the books, just watched the show and some videos about the theories etc. That's all I need

Only new (as in, have read ADWD in the last two years) would be mad. Everyone knows the fat fuck will die before finishing the books. We can only hope there are enough notes/written chapters for another author.
>not hoping for the 4th D&E story

A Dream of Spring is going to be like 150~pages long isn't it?

>the chad GRRM
O I would be laffin

This desu

I stopped caring a while ago. But it's whatever, the man is fucking old. I don't blame him if he would rather live the life he has having fun instead of working.

It'll be over 2000 pages long and it'll be burned/deleted at the request of GRRM because he didn't finish the last page before dying.

I do not remember if I ever saw IRL an obese person that survived past 70? all grandpas 65-80 are very lean

Fuck him, Scott Lynch and Patrick Rothfuss are the same. It's the curse of the fantasy author when he's a liberal s o yfaggot. 0 work ethic.

>Book series ending with Daenerys having diarrhea
Fitting

The series really does not need to be as long as it is.

>Scott Lynch

Whatever happened to the Gentleman Bastard series anyway?