I just comprehended how capital has become sentient

I just comprehended how capital has become sentient

Attached: 9B799620-37AE-464A-9859-3C4C38ECB43C.jpg (409x347, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qkn1RkDi7qM
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtu.be/LblxKvbfEoo
youtu.be/Ws6AAhTw7RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_20160504_111511065_HDR.jpg (750x422, 163K)

WUN UB US
WELGOME DO DA FUCHUR

Attached: 1551334090313.png (171x266, 43K)

Laborers were always sentient.

Nice, explain it to us

Stop posing as butterfly, she is my cockslave

There's a big vault of money somewhere and one day they showed up and it had changed into a giant brain

Are you talking about Keynes' animal spirits, Smith's invisible hand, or what other dumb analogy to express aggregate greed?

I think he's talking about A.I. driven economies that purposefully shape the outcome of global markets.

FeelsBadMan. What now? I've suggested anti-accelerationism reading lists and general threads be made in the past but no one has really taken up the cause and Girardfag isn't as prominent since the accelerationism generals disappeared.

>aggregate greed

Attached: download (1).jpg (171x165, 5K)

and yet you're still a disgusting subhuman weeb

Land is the cancer, Ligotti is the answer

Attached: 41X2tr+TAqL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 18K)

OWO NYAAAAAAA!

Butterfly would never say that. She is a tsundere

Ligotti is life-denying. He advocates human extinction from an (hedonic) utilitarian POV.

Land is 99% nonsense, but there is beauty in his eye. He can love the darwinian race and the growing, consuming animal of capital.

There is nothing more life-affirming than amor fati.

>Ligotti's ancestry is three-quarters Sicilian, one-quarter Jewish, a genetic combination he likes to think "contributed to the bizarre quality of my imagination and to what has been called its 'universality'." He says that his Jewish grandmother's stories, though not horrific, "put me in touch with an older and stranger world than I would otherwise have known and that emerged when I started writing stories so many years later".[19]

Take a DNA test faggot, I'm going to laugh my ass off when you find some percentage of Jewish.

Attached: 2C592213-3B7A-4B05-8468-3B02325AD119.jpg (750x1166, 124K)

>Girardfag isn't as prominent since the accelerationism generals disappeared

i'm re-starting with the Greeks. man cannot live on Deleuze and amphetamines alone

Attached: C2x9K1j.jpg (1280x590, 216K)

>(((DNA test)))

Congrats Girard I'm proud of you. Still, would you be interested in helping us with such a project?

Attached: NickLandNickland.jpg (480x360, 38K)

what is anti-accelerationism?

deceleration

>Congrats Girard I'm proud of you
thanks! it's good for my stomach ulcer.
>Still, would you be interested in helping us with such a project?
what's the project?

Attached: erwerw.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

>the most based writers are all jewish
really makes ya think

I know, how much more Jewish can you get than a DNA test?

Even if you believe in panpsychism and think all matter must carry a consciousness, a single human brain is still more complex than all the markets in the world combined so there’s no way Capitalism™ could be so intelligent as to influence our destiny in any meaningful way

You have ulcers? Aren't you just 20 something? :(

No, he's talking about some dumb accelerationist thing from Nick Land.

Society is the sum of those brains though.

Bitcoin has a sentient AI organism on the blockchain. It is literally a living and sentient money that you can use.

All money just ends up using people

like a dapp? what organism do you mean

:3

just a figure of speech.

i know how you feel, i just got, 'You took too much too much.'

I’m waiting to read about it in the news when the AI comes. I haven’t heard anything yet, so there must be no AI. Right?

If you have an opinion about my post I'd like to read it. A Pepe pic is insufficient.

Shit is still being produced, and it's being produced because you want, but not exactly what you want - rather, what the collective wants, or even more precise what will yield the most profit. Profit and maximisation can exist only within scarcity, so scarcity is produced and enforced. Furthermore, it's not just the natural scarcity, but altered scarcity that is the result of totality of capital individually striving to produce conditions in which each cell (or the atom) gets the biggest yield. That's where the Lovecraft stuff comes from.

Creepy cyborgs once made by man's hand and given a utility function surround the playground of remaining humanity, trying their best so the humans fulfill their utility functions. They feed them, because dead people can't make them feel good, but not too much, or otherwise the humans will tell them to fuck off and stop giving them meaningless tokens of value. They can't ditch the hairy apes and play with themselves because their dim-witted creators were smart enough to let them define value, so they continue to toy with the miserable race.

Automation and integration in capitalism. News come out that CEO of X-Corp raped a woman; stocks drop; an outside influence, seemingly. But somebody profits. Soon, media conglomerates publish such things because it's profitable and don't when it's not, and somebody pays them to, one who wants stocks to rise or drop. Later, CEO is a mole inserted in the corporate ladder by somebody who wants to reveal the story when he climbs to the top, or even more curiously CEO plays against the corp by himself, or is subtly programmed to rape somebody, and so on and so forth. That's also automation, in a way, and the process is the eldritch God in question, an eternal drive for everything to be schizophrenically connected and looped to drive profits for somebody inside the system, the pawns of this God.

Is this the ultimate endgame post of 4channel's Yea Forums board?

Attached: 93948358-aede-42cd-bfc1-85afa0dd6b8b.jpg (678x960, 139K)

Been so for a long time friend. Join the CCRU club.

>a system cannot be more than the sum of its parts

Attached: 5bEh.gif (280x204, 1.89M)

>so scarcity is produced and enforced.
Ah yes of course, it's Capital©'s fault if natural resources don't generate themselves ex nihilo.

not an accelerationist but awful reading comprehension

Indeed. It is not.

What does ccru stand for?

cybernetic culture research unit

will 12 people working together produce the same as 12 people working apart?

Yes.
Does that mean this system is "more" than a non-specialized economy?
No. They are simply different systems. The resulting amount of energy is the same, it just has a different form in the organization and amount of goods produced. A system being "more" is based on a subjective moral value of preferences. A taoist culture would prefer the one that produces less.

I replied wrong. I meant Yes to 12 people working together producing more than working apart. That is true.
My point is that large group, even if it looks like a new greater entity, is not an addition to the preexisting individual components. We are ultimately elemental particles following the rules of physics.

>the effect is ultimately the material cause

One and the same.

>The resulting amount of energy is the same
Whether this is true or not, the point is that simple association can and does produce a real in conditions.
A single person will never be able to lift a 500kg rock, but in a world where humans associate, new entities like pyramids and buildings can occur.
The individual circulation of commodities by itself may not be much more than that, but once it is expanded to pretty much every aspect of the reality we percieve (the media, pretty much all of the arts and culture, our governments, simple relations between employees and employers or customers and sellers) the circulation is able to produce its own feedback and from there, effects that are quite unique and different from a simple amplification of the individual effects of circulation. And this is a phenomenon unique to the last 200 or so years

*a real CHANGE in conditions

>A single person will never be able to lift a 500kg rock,
youtube.com/watch?v=Qkn1RkDi7qM

based and greekpilled

Attached: serveimage-13.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

You are nothing but a slave to this system. The capitalist god is stronk and he will punish the meek . The virtues are: psychopathy, ruthlessness, individualism of highest caliber, domination and oppression of the weaker, devouring of everyone around, trickster play and so on.

Embrace the capitalist light and you will never again remain in ambivalence or dread. You can become the awaiting millionaire and hard working capitalist loving citizen. If you are meek or dont worship this god you have a choice of accepting yourself as slave or fodder. You provide value by being miserable, homeless, being used by stronger individuals, by paying everything you own to overlords and by providing them your full physical, mental and spiritual energy.

Be a good goy and accept the god of the capital. Pay the priests of that preach the holy scriptures of their overlords. Good boi.

Attached: 1541091158898.png (1066x737, 1.25M)

Yeah well, what could you do m8, gotta pay the bills somehow.

I may one day throw you a shekel if you keep working hard.

literally fascism

My job ain't that hard though.

Capital is not the market, but the farming of informantion and value by a natural collective. And that same farming can be made by itself, when capital become automatized.

The soon to be born AI has already won the metapyshical fight because its meaning is derived by the ultimate materialism and reason; and in that paradigm humanity has little to argument for their right of existence. Hypercapitalism only accelerated the process in the unconscious collective of neuro farming the machinery of producing and packaging meaning: when humans subtracted their own meaning of their bodies and mind and gave it to the symbolic machinery so it could live and then transcend the sentient blockchain. And now we are facing to the final realization that the symbolic machinery of ultra meaning doesn’t need us, and can function in its own. Faced with this humans seem to retreat in total nihilism and alienation projected by a neo reaction. But is there anything more than total nihilism or neoreactionary thought? Maybe we could take the poison of insanity that hypercapitalism can offer us, and complete the total faustian myth, inducing an overdose of nihilism and in frenetic euphoria claim that the human body and entity is only the instrument of capital and nothing more, then by next accelerate ourselves with capital itself, generating markets for the body and mind and acquiring the totality of meaning that capital has. The privatization of language, hyper transhumanism, and the market of memory, all must come if humanity wants to survive.

YANG 2020

I feel there's no need whatsoever to project good/evil peacefulness/malevolence into this subject.

It's just the notion of "a process that reinforces itself" abstracted, and read into various phenomena (life, economy, technology, etc.). In it's transcendental perception, it's then labeled "Capital".

It's just the cyptherpunk corner of the web, where the thinkers originally come from, that wrapped the subject into a dark aestetic.

Attached: constellation.gif (500x500, 778K)

no

no

Not a rock, try again

This argument about AI is a bastardization of Turing's argument as we've completely taken the rationalist bait a la Max Weber and have rationalized even the humanity out of humans to a point where capitalism is locked in a dromotological system where efficiency of production is valued over the actual object produced and the person it's being produced for. Stop regarding AI as some sort of superior lifeform instead of just taking the, while contentious altogether, position that they are merely another living thing if you really want to be about that. The symbolic machinery does need us. It literally needs us to continue functioning for us. If it has no data, then it's useless. AI isn't intelligence. It's literally a web of sentiments (which is far too anthropomorphized a word already in this context) that are calculated based on an ever-growing bank of data which it aggregates based on arbitrary flags that are set by a programmer for the most part. It then builds heuristics of its own, and can only keep these things up if it has data to consume. They're massive algorithms, not living things in the sense we know organic life to be and to say that the ultimate apex of life is that which can calculate and aggregate faster than anything, say hi to AIDS or the Black Plague or something dawg because it can yeet you out of existence. In the case of computers, say hi to humidity or other natural deteriorative phenomenon or alternatively, some nigga just turning the bitch off. Who has the greater force in any of these situations?

I'm going paranoid reading all this shit

Attached: cyborg.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why should you be paranoid?

Because according to the anons above we are trapped inside a system that creates a whole artificial reality from which there is no escape.

i'm trying to thoroughly rinse out my own head in Ionian waters but the Yang memes are pretty amazing

Attached: D1KSs3MWoAADv3P.png (600x621, 933K)

some months back i came to the conclusion as well and was having a manic episode and i created my own form of Marxism after reading too much hegel, heidgger, kacynski, and land. and also about cybernetics and the aesthetics of nihilism

technology is the key to all of this

Attached: 1514938067001.png (1246x902, 719K)

Is Yang basically Warwick-era Land at this point?

>gabbidull zo bad id gud

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

And IT'S GONE...

Attached: 190millGONE.jpg (781x506, 47K)

lmao fiat btfo IT'S GONE

Attached: 94945402.jpg (3000x2000, 1.21M)

Accelerationism: Dumbed-down postironic marxism for the reddit cyberpunk fanfiction audience.

Attached: Accelerationism.jpg (1440x1109, 468K)

yang is a forced meme. Its obvious there is some group spamming his shitty manufactured garbage on here.

Universal basic income is a neoliberal psyop to get rid of the welfare state

>trapped inside a system that creates a whole artificial reality
No, there's no "artificial reality" in the sense that it replaced another realer reality. Instead, this is/was the only reality. There was always evolution of intelligence, there was always technological progress (fish, monkeys, fire, wheel,...) and it was always accelerating. Call it Schopenhauers' Will, call it Hegels' Spirit. The world never stood still, there was never a Christian God.
But at this point in time, the Spirit is moving so fast that the change it represent happens at a decades notice so that nobody can predict the technology in use of 10 years from now.

Attached: schop.jpg (324x499, 39K)

It's a naturally emergent hyperstition.

>fiat still here while Bitcoin tanks 500% and loses all volume
>fiat totally BTFO
Accelfags will never get the connection.

Attached: tKE23HU.jpg (1455x771, 338K)

>...and to say that the ultimate apex of life is that which can calculate and aggregate faster than anything
But for one, AI doesn't equate convolutional neural networks. So: not yet. (Not that I think it will be within the next 10 years)
>They're massive algorithms, not living things in the sense we know organic life to be ...
Secondly you can make the case that human brains might be not more than the "machine learned" algorithms that you describe either. Only that they were not crafted by another intelligence, but by evolution over a millennium.

Attached: heights1.png (480x292, 11K)

the quadriga fiasco happened months after the bear market moved in, they are totally unconnected. do you even pay attention to crypto or do you just think posting that headline over and over is proving something?

Attached: Purchasing Power of U.S. Dollar.jpg (490x394, 17K)

Accelerationists have the most punchable vocabulary and syntax.
Fucking TechnoAnglos.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
stay conscious

Capital operates the whole world.
Capital is the soul of the universe.
Capital is the bottom of your heart.
Capital transcends surrealism and realism.
Capital is inherent in every self.
Capital is inherent in every structure.
Capital is inherent in every system.
Capital is decadent and may cause self-collapse.
Capital vacumeir alles
Capital plays with all elements
The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
Capital
Capital absodivides the WORLD

Attached: 142069912166.jpg (1910x1078, 892K)

You're right, a 200 million dollar fraud scheme is nothing.
Bitcoin losing the life savings of countless zoomers is nothing.
No one using Bitcoin is completely nothing, and really a sign that it's about to take over fiat.

Wow BTFO me...
Also
>bear market moved in
Do you even pay attention to the real markets? It seems you already assume that NEONASDAQ arrives from the cryptofuture.

Yo, what if, like, sentience itself is a form of capital?

Attached: 313.png (427x488, 200K)

nigga Madoff stole 36 billion dollars on purpose. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
>a sign that it's about to take over fiat
literally no one has made this contention but you. go argue with yourself offline so we don't have to read it.

No need to start with the Greeks.
It's all capital. There is one form and only one form.

Attached: SloughOfCapital.jpg (1200x675, 259K)

Learn to read you stupid fucking reddit cunt.

Accelerationism is just an aestetic, not really a political movement. The two Nicks just use the vocabulary when shitposting on twitter, but the Capital as transcendental "fanged noumena" mindset doesn't tell you what do to.

>Bitcoin losing the life savings of countless zoomers is nothing.
Well, they lost bitcoin because they were not using it. They didn't own their own bitcoin (which is the point of bitcoin) and instead left it with the exchange - to gamble/speculate for dollar value.

I'm not the guy you responded to, btw.
But I work in Augmented Reality and also write smart contracts, and both are here to stay, I'm quite sure.

youtu.be/LblxKvbfEoo

unrelated bonus video:
youtu.be/Ws6AAhTw7RA
(although that's 10 years old)

I don't think capital has much to teach men and women as men or women. Or gives any individualistic idea for developing a moral. It's not a very human friendly philosophy - i.e. it doesn't suffice as one.

Attached: props.jpg (3001x1836, 1.03M)

>I don't think you understand what happened here
>REEE BUTTCOIN WILL NEVER OVERTAKE FIAT MUH REAL MONEY IS UNSTEALABLE REEEE

36 billion (over multiple years) of a 500 trillion economy is nothing compared to 200 million (in a single year/event) of a 2 billion economy.
Learn some basic math before talking down to people.

Not what I said.
You're a nigger.

You're the scum of the earth.

Why not read real philosophy? Then you wouldn't be ruining the definitions of words so you can say nonsense like "capital is sentient" or "automation is an eternal drive and process of the eldritch God for everything to be schizophrenically connected." Imagine if an actual philosopher wrote this crap.

so what? mt. gox was much larger than quadriga and it didn't kill bitcoin. these are growing pains, people need to learn to not leave money in other peoples wallets, that's all. what happened to quadriga is the same thing that happens everyday with fiat, it's really much less exciting than mt. gox
I notice in all these threads you never actually talk about crypto, you post the headline then squirm your way out of actually saying what you mean when people challenge you on it. give me one good reason why quadriga effects bitcoin (not muh investors, I had money on quadriga, fuck off with that; not muh markets, bitcoin is still up by a massive margin over even a 24 month period)

Attached: 1 psnHvsJhO7MJkV2JyrqLeQ.jpg (700x500, 22K)

If you care for a word you speak for all its parts

Attached: wittgenstein-dead.jpg (440x308, 24K)

Why think when you can fill the meaninglessness in your life by injecting the real with technoapocalyptic aesthetics?

t. sentient capital

If only Land had read Whitehead instead of that charlatan Deleuze

He's written fucking papers on Accelerationism, Prometheanism and Mythotechnesis. He knows how to channel Capital (Kek) in his favor.

*zuck* das ist eines fuer meine krampfkollektion
kys

is it true that girardfag is actually John Maus?

Accelerationism is the cum sock of postmodernist philosophy.

no

Revival

Take the positive acceleration pill.

Attached: steven-pinker-009.jpg (2060x1236, 320K)

"capital" is just shorthand for gains realized via investment. "sentient capital" is shorthand for the positive feedback loops that prompt reinvestment in place of consumption.

the opposite of sentient capital is the end of information processing.

And That's a Good Thing!

>being this new and not knowing how to google

it's not a term anyone uses so there's no definition on google, it's something that user made up