Finally rejected the concept of the self

>Finally rejected the concept of the self

Attached: fe05677c4dea894ee33747d2b3fa9456f71f7de9c95a55846d4f1899d39f8427.jpg (2000x1339, 454K)

>so I become unto death

Attached: 058FE61D-DC32-47C5-B7C6-D59F70B2F78A.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Yuck

>finally realized your self can only ever be as healthy as your body

Who did?

Attached: 1551900383812.jpg (1440x1246, 74K)

me

but user your self is everything... you have much to learn

How so?

Who's rejecting it, exactly?

I thank that woman is an incel

how could it not be? Do you exist within this reality?

I am

You are rejecting your previously held conception of the self

If perception (b) is rejecting perception (a)
Then how could perception (a) have ever been a reality rather than a facade?
The question is, What are YOU user.

>the self rejecting the self

>Finally embraced the illusion of the self

Attached: fd.png (934x768, 566K)

>finally realized that I am the Electric.

Attached: 1538387690992.png (500x667, 451K)

but what you are none cares or knows

I would kill that old man and ask what he though after that.

What if i throw the book in the trash for being gay

Cute!

that means you are gay sorry

Look, next time I'm not gonna ask so nicely. You know there's something very important you need to be doing right now.

>my anxiety

Nevertheless, I'm going to you suggest that you kys.

>implying it can be an act of will

you did it wrong.
stop it all and let it reboot itself.

You look like a girl that walks around a small town with a shopping cart

>This self was indeed Brahman in the beginning. It knew itself only as "I am Brahman." Therefore it became all. And whoever among the gods had this enlightenment, also became That Brahman. It is the same with the seers (rishis), the same with men. The seer Vamadeva, having realized this self as That, came to know: "I was Manu and the sun." And to this day, whoever in a like manner knows the self as "I am Brahman," becomes all this universe. Even the gods cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Now, if a man worships another deity, thinking: "He is one and I am another," he does not know. He is like an animal to the gods. As many animals serve a man, so does each man serve the gods. Even if one animal is taken away, it causes anguish to the owner; how much more so when many are taken away! Therefore it is not pleasing to the gods that men should know this.

Exactly who rejected this concept, OP?

Wtf you don't even look like a butterfly

>please have a dick, please have a dick, please have a dick

neuroscientists

When did I say that was me?

She most certainly does not!

Attached: 0000.jpg (500x375, 104K)

>OP
>a neuroscientist
Unless sucking dick makes you qualified for neuroscience ipso facto, I doubt it.

Hey look, women posting pictures of themselves. How strange!

Not ITT, dumby

Attached: 00000.jpg (762x571, 125K)

isn't life tiring

Even the feeling of tired is better than death. Like light and shadow, you just follow it up with rest, sleep. Then you awake to refreshment.
These are the kinds of cycles one can count on.

Attached: hekate_04.jpg (213x420, 37K)

DISAGREE
TURN TO PAGE 72

No I'm staying up so I can go to a cafe with my parents in the morning. As it happened, I had spilled a little bit of my hot chocolate on my desk, which was annoying because I had just settled down and then I had to get up again to clean it up. I wasn't being suicidal.

Your answers will never satisfy, miss butterfly. How could you comprehend the man’s true pain and suffering, unless your vagina is an inverted penis?

rejecting =/= disproving

You’re ok sometimes lady

From the delirium of Duality, and of Objectivity at that, whereby you think of yourself as preceded, maintained, and outlasted by that which is not you, rejecting the "Self" is actually rejecting that by which you ostensibly are; your Phenomenal particulars which, once rejected, only reveal your independence therefrom and your immanent Self, which is actually the one maintaining them.

Okay, that’s nice.
I believe it is a handicap, an infection to be cured. Feel better.
Thank you

I like imagining I'm talking to a girl.

But that isn’t you

I am a lady
I am not acat, no.

I know you are a lady - sorry if it seemed like I was implying otherwise. I was just saying that it feels good to talk to a woman. It's funny how things are.

what's with the constant need of attention?

Attached: adrien-arcand.jpg (383x251, 43K)

No i mean that other trip isn’t you

Rejecting yourself is the wrong way to go about it, you have to learn to embrace everything in this world even the rancor so you can become whole, thus dissolving the self. Rejection means something is imperfect, you're not imperfect, you're part of perfection. In order to achieve perfection, self must amalgamate with the outer spheres.

dude just be your self