Superman in literature

What examples do you consider? Since Nietzsche's philosophy

Attached: descarga.jpg (204x247, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

confero.ep.liu.se/issues/2016/v4/i1/160111/confero16v4i1_160111.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patrick Bateman

Astrid Lindgren’s Pippi Longstocking

Attached: C5CC6710-F5C0-4E26-8414-523713427583.jpg (1038x518, 99K)

Nikolai Stavrogin

This is serious. Why you consider Pippi a superman?

Humbert Humbert

Explain why

The term is Übermensch, which ranslates to a gender neutral “over-human”, so girls are allowed.

Pippi exhibits all the traits that Nietzsche lays down. Free, creative, strong willed, nothing stops her. She has two spirit animals in tow just like Zarathustra

Here’s a guy who goes into it in more detail
confero.ep.liu.se/issues/2016/v4/i1/160111/confero16v4i1_160111.pdf

Attached: 3A0867FE-D5BF-47E5-986B-044784371FEB.jpg (620x601, 77K)

The Immoralist...

And Batman

Chad Svidrigailov

Jesus Christ

all women are super(wo)men, as their death drive does not compete with their life drive. Only men grapple with the truth and truly deal with the realities of existence.

Attached: raskolnikov.jpg (1280x1280, 110K)

fuck off you retard.
men are retarded enough to believe that they truly ARE what the linguistically structured part of their being and social world tells them they are.
women mostly seem to penetrate this illusion since the roles the system of language accords to them are inherently paradoxical. who exactly is the woman that is wild in bed and a princess outside? or a pimped up model when going out amd showing off and a cool laid back friend type when at home?

not in literature but unironically Kanye West

Heaps of Nietzschean influence in his music too

Does she step outside the bounds of the singular drive to maintain existence? Is the madonna/whore complex you seem to describe anything else but the will to power(life).
Does language need words to describe the drive to everything? You are right in that only men are foolish enough to believe themselves to exist within a structure, a woman would give her bedy and life entirely if she believed it served existence.

dude killed himself

he went to America, pleb

All Star Superman.

Kanye West

I dunno, some Ayn Rand bullshit mary sue character. Nietzsche was a retard.

Explain

Hagbard Celine

Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

>madonna/whore
What's this Freudian crap? You miss the triple aspect of maiden, mother, aged.
Women deal with life and death all the time. To think they don't understand as men do is terribly myopic. You don't need to write books of ridiculous philosophy in order to consider these things. Anyway, it seems like you're trying to make a case for meta physics and spiritualism, but that's all nonsense. We're talking about the übermensch.
Pippi, a fictional character, is it.

Attached: hekate_04.jpg (213x420, 37K)