Post a philosopher and what they would have thought about this video/jay alvarrez

youtube.com/watch?v=GguTpYhtEto
post a philosopher and what they would have thought about this video/jay alvarrez
>Hume
>This kid figured it out

Attached: al.jpg (683x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCR8pZ2C7to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that girl is so pretty. is that the IG model? forgot her name. what is it?

thighs too small, face looks retarded

this video clearly portrays a day in the life of the average Yea Forumsizen.

>ayer u havin' me on, ma8?

Attached: hume.png (200x200, 68K)

these people may as well be a different species than me, im like some sort of thing you would find under a rock in comparison

Wrong. They are slithering, creeping, grasping mandibles and slimy trails of mucus-excrement. Do not place yourself below coprophagic rat filth such as these.

Alexis ren
us uglies really are different creatures.

Attached: crab.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

They're all in despair. Not in despair at willingly being themselves, nor even in despair at unwillingly being themselves, but in despair at not yet having their selves. So long as they live in immediacy, in the fast lane on the 405, which is still slow, drove it myself this morning, they have no opportunity for reflection; solely grasping the infinite, they have not as of yet seen the finite, and thus have not attained unto selfhood. This disrelation is necessarily despair, in the final analysis despair at unwillingly being themselves.

Attached: kierkegaard.jpg (310x459, 26K)

>they have no opportunity for reflection
LMAO so what?

they will literally live perfectly happy all their lives and then die. and that's it, the end.

lol@ all these christcucks still clinging to some imaginary recompense in some bogus afterlife. one giant massive C O P E

maybe you should have tried not being born ugly lmao!

You're from SoCal yet you have the unmediated doltish temerity to think you're any better?

She is doing that because she wished she had a penis. The chad’s do so as way of subliming the fact that they want to have sexual intercourse with one’s own mother

Attached: 841D8CE1-3FE1-4089-AADE-35DE288EEDD3.jpg (971x707, 115K)

plot twist, they are brother and sister and have been tought the art of fucking by their psychiatrist parents.

One need only look at a Alexis Ren's body shape to discover that she is not intended for either mental or physical work. She pays the debt of life not by what she does but by what she is: a carefully sculpted piece of meat, made exclusively to please CHADs. She has not the child bearing hips or the femininity required for motherhood, nor the stoicism to be a nurse or a chaste child educator; She was made only for constant, ininterrumpt dopamine stimulation; she was made for CHADs.
For her, Nature has had in view what is called in a dramatic sense a "striking effect," for she endowed her for a few years with a richness of beauty and a, fulness of charm at the expense of the rest of her lives; so that she may during these years enjoy the glories of CHAD's richness and her body so she can please CHADs.
On the other hand, Nature, always wise, has made the duty of the CHAD, to act as a natural cleanser of such types as Alexis Ren. He has the task of using her young tight body during its child bearing primal years, so that when the fearful WALL comes storming through her brows, she is effectively stained as a woman not fit for the pleasures of marriage, for she spent her primal years on the hand of a CHAD. The task of the CHAD is a tragic one. On his shoulders, the task of securing the nuclear family bears him down, for without him, CHAD, how would fellow men know which types of females should he avoid? The answer is, they wouldn't know. Only with the help of CHAD can a man know which type of female is elligible for marriage, and without CHAD there goes the whole facade known as "marriage" and "civilization".
In the end, no one thinks about how after all the expensive travels, all the partying, all the luxury and sex, what does a CHAD has? He has no family, no identity, he has nothing; he too, is like Alexis Ren, he too, is a piece of a meat: a merely penis that women use and abuse without ever giving a second thought to him; and when they reach the WALL, they don't reach for CHAD's number, for they know that he has another hot young woman on his arms, and in the end, when he's old, no one calls CHAD, for his body has no longer the vitality, and he lacks the mental fortitude: CHAD stays alone until his death. The fate of the CHAD is tragic.

Attached: 3525236.jpg (1600x878, 55K)

You’re not ready for what’s coming.

unlike you, he's already cumming, incel.

I don’t care about you.

I was half expecting some unreachable platonic idea of beauty given the comments on top but instead you deliver this? My gf is not even all that exceptional looking and she still has a finer looking ass not; necessarily bigger, just tighter and with a more aesthetical "fullness" to

your bitterness is driving you mad.

It's not the girl it's how clean and rich and happy they are.

>that level of cope
lmao

this woman is a product of disciplinary and sexual power relations; her overt acts of sexual display show her need for validation from others, which is no doubt a product of her sexual objectification under the “standard” societal roles; she is a product of the disciplinary society in that even through her flagrant sexual displays she must document them for others to be able to analyze and partition her into a kind of individuality by division. She forces herself into these roles and forces others to force herself into certain roles through the lens of her camera. She can never be free becuase she is being exercised by a system of discipline which does not care for her; it only cares to control her, to mould her, to know her, to partition her, to individualize her, to separate her; one could even argue that her need for sexual validation is also, inversely, a product of power-knowledge relations which take the shape of discipline.

Attached: F89F33CA-14A5-4207-983A-5806167F0C0A.jpg (2000x1252, 1013K)

>like a doll's eyes

The second half is foucault, but the first part reads more like butler. Throw in some "ontological status" and "subject within the framework" and you're there.
And yes I know Butler jacked almost all of her ideas and style from foucault

>happy they are.
Happy people don't exist in that form user

Attached: 1546762986708.png (540x705, 320K)

>they will literally live perfectly happy all their lives and then die. and that's it, the end.

They will live in constant fear that the best days of their youth are behind them, and that the days they long for will never come.

Everyone gets old, everyone goes through pain, no one can escape. It always comes to an end.

If he was satisfied with his life he wouldn't feel the need to film his experiences and show them to the world.

The spectacle betrays the fact that he still has a longing inside of him which is yet unfulfilled.

Brainlet cope.

His job is making lifestyle videos to make poor people and millenials jealous

Could you, indeed, fix it for us?

In those moments they are Europhic. Not because of any phony god’s blessings, but because they are enlightened by their own intelligence.

Attached: 6906BDC4-8CB1-42B6-9301-739F1122E02D.jpg (480x480, 37K)

"Happiness" of dependence and in dependence is different from happiness of freedom and in freedom.

nah.

pleasure is pleasure. period.

and a month of living with a demi-god's face in a land of carefree thots ready to jump on your dick after slamming eight-balls of coke with you in a luxury suite is worth more than the entire life of an incel or christcuck.

you've got nothing but abstract appeals to non-existent realities of what you hope will follow.

underage/bait/underage bait

There is something to that thing about how men struggle to adapt to modernity because they are constantly inundated with 11/10 girls through the internet, when in a rural pre-industrial world they would've fucked their village's 6-7/10 and died a happy man.

I once worked /out/ for an entire summer leading backpacking trips and my standards lowered so much because I forgot what a 10/10 looks like. I just loved women, feeling their skin and seeing their little freckled noses and smelling their hair was fuckin' nice. Unironically sometimes I think ignorance would have been bliss.

>Alexis Ren
I looked her up. She's had several plastic surgeries, she uses photoshop to make her waist look that thin and she has to perform extreme lumbar gymnastics to have an ass.

It's pretty sad that people fall for this.

Attached: na.jpg (533x599, 53K)

unedited, pre-surgery

Attached: Alexis-Ren-Hot-in-Bikini--09.jpg (1800x2808, 403K)

that's quite the difference, what the hell

There's lots of videos of her so you can see her physique not shopped (and it's nice)

She is or was legitimately extremely beautiful . Like the ideal form of "the girl next door" until she started getting face surgery to look like an insta thot, now she's kind of grotesque in my humble opinion.

She looks great here, some people really do get fucked in the head because of social conditioning.

She went girl next door to full thot fast.

Attached: PaltryWellmadeIvorybilledwoodpecker.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

she looks very average bro, seems like Yea Forums conditioned you into being a bottom feeder and lusting over nora joyce tier human trash.

It is unfortunate that this is the best thing a woman can possibly aspire to be. Anything else will just be a cheap imitation of a man. If one is not going to be a mother, this is all that is left for her to idealize.

perhaps if you left your house and examined the local talent you would realize she looks far above average in that pic.

she literally looks like the cashiers at the supermarket down the street, you desperate incel lmao.

you are mistaking a gain in perspective for ignorance

Doubt

>lives in garbage dump
cope

I live in the capital of the US, try again lad. Not many people look that good in a bikini, her face is average tho.

#
in my country we have this popular instagram model who's had literally 20 plastic surgeries and put some major effort into hiding all her pre-surgery pictures (which was very hard because she started investing major money into her instagram career before she even had the last 2-3 surgeries). Young women idolise her. The west is doomed.

>capital of the US
>not a garbage dump

DC is literally known as "Hollywood for the ugly"
She is definitely more than average in many parts of the country but when I think "looks good in a bikini", nothing in the beltway comes to mind.

who u callin ugly m8

She went full tilt after Jay Alvarez broke up with her, from what I heard

you don´t talk to normies, don´t you?, they´re always happy

>They're all in despair.
You're projecting.
The Christcucks are hoping they will get the life that the rich are having now after they're dead. Nevertheless, you don't need to live an extravagant life to live a pleasurable life. I forgot where I read this: "did Diogenes of Sinope not live for pleasure? Knowing that there is greatest pleasure in having the least wants." You don't need to be super rich, handsome, or fat to be a hedonist. Driving a lambo would make me feel embarrassed.

Attached: DqhO05aWwAAMfB0.jpg (960x960, 67K)

>Nietzsche
>The ubermensch has arrived

you don´t get to know normies, don´t you?, they´re always secretly miserable.

Thotery is sentient

Attached: nick land.jpg (171x266, 6K)

Hit and miss. The fake, attention-craving, industry-owned, insecure, unintelligent boy who lives his life through ignorance, fitness, and fame - that is everything Nietzsche despised, for God's sake.

Listen to all this shit
And tell me she's happy with her life.

She's happy when things go her way (most of the time) and extremely destabilized when something doesn't to her way (rarely), to the point that she disfigures herself in pursuit of some fake ideal because her self esteem is shattered from being dumped.

This roller coaster ride of emotions is the typical fate of the normie, who has little experience with profound suffering.

after you put penis in a woman's vagina, all her mystique, which is forcefully imposed upon them by men, is shredded revealing her true self. That's why I advocate mandatory rape for all women. Only then the patriarchy is shattered and all women are appreciated for their inner beauties and characters.

Attached: 1540954733319.jpg (480x608, 67K)

>Socrates

>yoooo fám what's this flying shit nigga yoo wtf nigga what's that fast thing with the black wheels wtf wtf bruh bruh these barbaroi whiteoids be jumpin from the sky

but all in ancient greek

Attached: r.ireland.jpg (3059x2048, 723K)

Okay, this is epic

I'm someting of a philosopher myself and I want to beat him and rape his woman

>that facial expression
i hate it for some reason, it's even worse than duckface.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCR8pZ2C7to

cool

It really is remarkable. Imagine me standing next to them. It would be an absurd picture. I don't think they even have the capacity to see me. I'm quite convinced I would be invisible to them. Two different species is right.

/r/books is better than Yea Forums now

Ugly women are like a fine wine, a putrid cheese, sweet tasting fruit fermented to delicious liquor. It takes a special kind of developed and tragic sensuality to appreciate them, as they are. The Hindoos call this sensuality tama guna, the mode of ignorance, but in doing so merely betray their resentment towards the glorious Chinese civilization, with its mastery of the putrid and tactile, which has overshadowed them for millennium.

And beautiful woman, who is young and healthy and full of life, what does she offer? A promise of sensual delights that is never equal in its realization to its conception. A certain bland yet aristocratic kindness that comes from being so desired by the world. A total lack of sensuality, that sweet and carefully cultivated fruit which is only truly realized when physical deprivation forces Eros to seek refuge in the imaginary.

The only part of a woman which can be truly beautiful, or truly and objectively hideous, is the feet and the soul. Everything else: crooked teeth, hanging putrid breats, a cancerous womb, a small ass, a haggard vagina, all of this can have its charm to the intellectual and the adventurer, to those enlightened and aristocratic few who appreciate novelty for its own sake, and have grown bored with the monotonous social conventions of beauty which serve only to stifle their sexuality.

There is an old Sufi story, of a man who wanders into the desert on a stary and desolate night, and finds himself quite accidentally in Gods palace, the sky transformed into a great black ceiling studded with diamonds and geometric tappestries. Overwhelmed by the beauty of it all, he asks God why he alone has come here, when all the rest of the city sleeps in their beds dreaming vainly and ignores the megnominous beauty before them. To this, God responds the way he always does, to mystics and atheists alike, with sublime silence.

The point I’m trying to make is, this is all vainity, and vainity is always banal unless it is tragic. The people in your video do not seem tragic, so what are they?