Does anyone else read while taking a bath or is it just an instagram meme for attractive women?

Does anyone else read while taking a bath or is it just an instagram meme for attractive women?

Attached: @elinehoyois.jpg (750x750, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elinehoyois/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who the fuck even takes baths anymore

ive always done that. i dont take baths anymore hardly though, they depress me

it is just an instagram meme for attractive women

I only read while submerged in water.

Read that post again.

Now understand that I’ve read the entire Holy Bible, The Wealth of Nations, and some other secret books. Just imagine how many baths that is.

Imagine my water bill

I do when I can, but I never tell my beta orbiter to take pictures of me doing it.

It's impractical and almost impossible to avoid getting the book wet. Just the humidity of the room is enough to make the book damp.

What kind of weird baths are you taking that make the entire room sauna-like? Are you stepping into flesh-melting boiling water? Why?

Take a long bath.

That girl (male) is unnaturally thin

I’ve done it a few times. The water begins to become cold as fuck. It’s pretty relaxing and nice at first. It might work well in REALLY hot climates, but the truth is this is just another thot excuse to show off their bodies.

If i had a bath i would probably be reading more on a daily basis.
>tfw shower fag

Attached: z_87e7084e.jpg (1280x738, 108K)

If this is a man, then I am gay

instagram.com/elinehoyois/

Attached: 47037776_1017275055126757_1453331247001956389_n.jpg (1080x1349, 135K)

She’s actually got nice tits

I did until the time I dropped my book in the bathtub like a dumbass. Never again after that.

the book is there as a prop

she just wants to have a prop justify an erotic picture of herself posted for all the world to see

im not being a whore, im an intellectual, see? i read in the bath! its not about me being naked!

attention seeking jezebels that have twisted the heart of Yea Forums users and modern men alike

I always want to but the humidity wilts the pages.

>He doesn't take baths in scalding water

Wow, what a waste of water.

reading in the bath warps the pages, don't do it

its a terrible idea. i dont want my books anywhere near water

My mum or dad used to, can't remember which.

fpbp

>Not taking the Ulises Lima-pill and reading books in the shower

>tfw all your books are ruined and this fucker only read 2 or 3 pages