Replace every instance of ‘fact’ with ‘fart’ in Wittgenstein‘s Tractatus

>replace every instance of ‘fact’ with ‘fart’ in Wittgenstein‘s Tractatus
>discover transcendent Braaaapppppp posting

1.11 The world is determined by the farts, and by their being all the farts

Truly he was ahead of his time.

Attached: D1535B90-9EBB-452E-8D47-8CED7599D0A2.jpg (220x306, 19K)

Cringe

Brainlet

Cringe

BASED

Cringe

Based And #Redpilled

Got your atomic facts right here, Baka-gaijin

Attached: 351267DC-43D4-4351-B786-9AE5C37E03B1.jpg (1280x960, 206K)

Wittgenstein was a hack and his ideas have been outmoded and irrelevant for years!!!FART!!!

Imagine the smell

世界そのものの少女はこうなんだっけ

>falling for the braap psyop so that you are mentally ill and hypersexual, and perverted.
Yikes

Attached: 1543237798474.jpg (250x241, 8K)

This thread got real redpilled real quick

WAS IT YOU?

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF FUCKING FATHER OF FUCKING FUCKING OF SON OF BASED BASED BASES IN THE BASING BASE OF BASED MY BASED BASING OF BASINGS IS BEYOND BASED THIS IS THE BASED THE BAAAASED OHHHHHH MYYYYYY BASSSSSSSEEEEEEED

i find brapposting hilarious and i'm volcel

nigger

>braaap hehehehe
>sniifff heheheh
>>>/reddit/

There’s nothing more masculine than sticking your face in a female’s ass and taking a huge sniff. To quote James Joyce

>At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her.

lol imagine the smell

I wish I was Nora in this scenario.

>I’m a volcel
Why tho?

Reminder than Nora looked like this

Attached: 29094E4C-E75B-44C7-9B1B-6A419C0B1B16.jpg (423x423, 15K)

>世界そのものの少女はこうなんだっけ
you mean 異世界?

i mean, she's a 8/10 by Yea Forums standards but for real world standards that's a pretty disgusting hogg.

by Yea Forums standards? are you kidding me? an OP post with a disgusting "jezebel" like that would slide unnoticed into the archive, guaranteed

that's a man

>that subtle Delaney reference
I appreciate you user

Joyce confirmed for faggot.

他很笨

brainlet read more wittgenstein

And /ourguy/