Was he the evilest man in history?

Was he the evilest man in history?

Attached: shoppinggoer.jpg (900x713, 54K)

Why would he be?

no he just looks the part in that photograph

But Scrooge changed his ways after seeing three spooks.

No, he in fact undid the spell cast by the actual evilest man i.e. Hegel

fuck off namefag

He was a pretty nice guy desu

Back to discord tranny

No he had some cool vocals that helped develop their genres and even though he was extreme degeneracy he still seemed like a genuine guy. You can call his contributions minor but he still did not deserve to go out like that.

No. That would be Hitler.

this was the most evil man in history
you can't prove me wrong

Attached: GenghisKhan-donato.jpg (980x514, 104K)

Ha
Haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

imbecile

People say I'm evil and Schopenhauer and Hitler are my two favourite people. I am actually the complete opposite of being evil while still remaining cool. Evil is something you know nothing about, ignorance is evil. An angel who comes to earth would need to understand evil to report back to God. Evil must be experienced and felt in small doses to know how to fight it.

My mom bought me a Tool t-shirt too

Yes and I stuck a screwdriver up your mom's arse in return

Childhood is thinking Hitler was bad because your parents and teachers said so.
Adolescence is thinking Hitler was good.
Adulthood is realizing Hitler was actually bad after all.

Wisdom is understanding that hitler might have done things most would consider evil but in his own mind he was doing what was necessary and good - just like everybody else. He‘s not more evil than you, or you are no better than hin. He just had a different idea about what‘s necessary and good.

According to Nietzsche, yes. Other than that he just pointed out how the world is evil and what to do about it (die of hunger on a remote mountain top, or at least be compassionate to other humans and animals if you can't manage the former)

No, that would probably be Ted Bundy or Peter Scully or some similarily deranged person.

Hitler was just another politician who wanted to get rid of/punish those who he regarded his enemies, with a little side helping of trying to implement a utopian vision for his society regardless of consequences. Dime in a dozen. No better or worse than other politicians who have ordered groups of people to be hunted down and murdered throughout history. Hitler probably never even killed another man personally despite having served as a solder during WWI.

Knowledge is knowing after you thought Hitler was bad from what your teachers told you and then you thought he was good and then shills told you he was a Zionist so you thought he was bad but then you grow into an adult and you realise he was good all along

Hegel was the poison, Schoppie the antidote. You refused it.

trump

LOL. More like trying to treat HIV with aspirin.

No? He was just some lonely incel who like Buddha.
Kek

Attached: hegels world.png (544x6960, 3.2M)

That's not Kant.