Wow, how does this board still exist? It's beyond dead

wow, how does this board still exist? It's beyond dead.

Attached: continuedog.jpg (540x434, 41K)

This board is like 10x faster than it was 4 years ago.
Stop browsing hyperboards, Yea Forums and /pol/ are not representatives of a normally paced board

Braindead perhaps, but its heartrate continues to rise.

This, and also Yea Forums is 10x worse than it was 4 years ago.

people used to laugh at me when I said Yea Forums would become as bad as Yea Forums but now look

Yea Forums will never be as bad as Yea Forums because books and philosophy are not as easily accessible a medium as television and film. We possess a higher caliber of pseud repellent than Yea Forums.

You're right if you're identifying Yea Forums as the cause, they're the most cancerous board in the entire site, worse than even /pol/fags.

see

Okay, yeah, that's a bad sign. Why do the mods leave that thread up? It's off topic, we should all report it.

What's a normal paced board? Yea Forums?

oh it's been posted daily for weeks and he's yet to be banned.

>It's off topic, we should all report it.
Good luck, when I bother reporting blatantly off-topic threads on Yea Forums, it usually takes hours before they're deleted.

At least you never got a fucking ban for "abusing the report function" after reporting all the off-topic threads.

Nah, Yea Forums is based

Damn, I was enjoying getting back on Yea Forums, have gotten more books to read as well but there's so much shit, too much anti-semitic nonsense and the board moves to fast.

I can't leave, I don't have friends.

Attached: stop.png (651x113, 36K)

/his/ is the worst board on this website and all their offspring on Yea Forums should fuck off

Shitposting on Yea Forums is the Aristophanes of the Yea Forums world. Entertaining in moderation.

>too much anti-semitic nonsense
Nay, fewer anti-goyim jews.

GMT 0 midday Yea Forums, ie lit at its slowest is a pretty good speed. Could be a bit slower for my tastes but alas.

Stay mad /pol/eddit

because books and philosophy are less accessible, it definitely attracts more pseuds

Go back to your containment board Anglo autist

Attached: basedmelbasedvince.png (646x431, 285K)

>Yea Forums reads