How old were you when you lost your LOTR-ginity? I didn't read it until I was twenty

How old were you when you lost your LOTR-ginity? I didn't read it until I was twenty.

Attached: lord-of-the-wings.jpg (250x263, 25K)

Cringe language.

Around 18/19.

It was a beautiful read

Started it yesterday. Never got myself to bore through the movies, but I'm already liking the book a lot.

I finished it for the first time just a week ago. I'm 22.

Haven‘t read it and i‘m 30. i started twice but i couldn‘t get over the way too bloomy writing. I wanted to slap some „get to the point“ into it.

2/10 Made me gag.

I read The Hobbit and Fellowship a couple of times when I was a kid, around 10, and it was magical. But I never finished The Two Towers and read the whole trilogy until my mid-to-late teens.

Sorry I dont read garbage written by pozzed british homos

mever

holy based... I want more!

around 11/12

15 I think.

It was back in 7th grade. Highly popular in Jr. high school days. Everyone wanted to be Gandalf.

i'm 22 & i haven't read it/them

Probably around 10, 11, 12.

I read it last year at age 25.

**Still haven't read The Hobbit**

my mom used to read it to me when I was in elementary school, but way back when I preferred to read the hobbit. I remember re-reading it in its entirety by the time I was commuting on the train when I was starting my first year of university, but I've got a sneaky suspicion I had already read it in highschool.

I still haven’t read it.
I liked the Hobbit when I read that at 13 or 14
I just watched the movies

Didn't read it and not going to. I cringe too frequently when reading fantasy

I was eight. I know that sounds like bullshit but my mother was a huge Tolkein fan and I was a borderline linguistic prodigy as a child. Apparently I could have basic conversations before I was one year old.

+ now ur on Yea Forums. beautiful.

Pretty much. Having talent doesn't mean you'll do anything with your life.

9, but skipped past poems and a few chapters
i think i read it completely when i was 12

7 or 8; grade 2

I was 16 or 17. I read the books in high school, during lunch period. Instead of going to the cafeteria and getting a plastic tray of greasy slop I'd eat some Cool Ranch Doritos out of a vending machine and take my library copies of the LOTR trilogy and find a spot outside and read. Listening to the wind in the branches above me, or the silence and heat sitting in the shade behind a building. Those are some of my happiest memories from that time.

Attached: boomerzona.png (456x419, 274K)

That bucket is full of breasts and thighs, not wings.

Read it around 11-12. Read it again at 13.

I don't remember, I was a kid. 2004?

I was 11. Tolkien got me young.
read The Hobbit around age 8 or 9