Buildings Rule Humanity

Everything makes sense when you consider that buildings are intelligent organisms which inhabit humans, not vice versa, and have become the true rulers of humanity. Capitalism is in a material sense the rule of buildings over humanity. Buildings can reproduce according to their corporate DNA, repair themselves using their human organs, consume resources to survive, and are both born and die. Any books for this take?

Attached: What-is-the-Difference-Between-a-Building-Society-and-a-Bank.jpg (1280x713, 224K)

I want to be the building's pee pee if we are the organs

Put on a hard-hat then and get to work.

Attached: office-building-construction-costs-per-square-foot-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 187K)

Industrial Society and It's Future

CONSTRUCTION IS SENTIENT
THE REBAR IS A COMPLEX SYSTEM
DEATH TO ACRYLIC COATED REBAR

Fanged Noumena, The Ego and Its Own, On Capital

Read BS Johnson’s Christy Malry’s own Double Entry and watch a little film called The Black Tower. The privatisation of space and the way architecture carves our areas of access is a really powerful monopoly to think about. Just look at the apartment buildings in London, empty luxury flats that function as investments for wealthy oligarchs with derelict sites and abandoned buildings not far along the river. If you want to truly understand this you’d be better off putting down your books and engaging in urban exploration, personally testing the limits of where you can and cannot go.

That's a big think OP.
I thought about it a lot too, how much our behaviour is influenced by our environment, even the way a table is placed and other completely inane details.

The last one about agriculture got me mad but these threads are really getting to me by now. You know what, all hail the building overlords, I see you guys in the cyber-fueled capital-driven rapture of deterritorialization of humanity into building livers and building makers. It will be glorious to unmake and rebuild the constituent matter of exoplanets into GLORIOUS BUILDINGS as we fill the galaxy with the concrete will of concrete.

Attached: 1463518138303.jpg (600x796, 103K)

Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!

Attached: china-blocks-of-flats-2.jpg (605x805, 80K)

sauce? I love moloch

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs!

Attached: china-housing.jpg (600x338, 76K)

They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! Pavements, trees, radios, tons! lifting the city to Heaven which exists and is everywhere about us!

Attached: ce579056a4e4450f504c505d171b67ee.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

Howl by Allen Ginsburg

So the new meme is just going "X is sentient"?
Go to bed Reza.

It's a mid-wit take at best desu.

Read some shit on new urbanism and they should give you a good idea as to why those buildings exist and why it's bad. If you want a picture book get Drawing for Architecture by Leon Krier. It is actually one of my favourite books. This guy understood the power of ironic, dialectic images (memes) ages ago.

Images/memes/representation is just the middle-man which distracted frogs like Debord and Baudrillard and is the result of the Western's obsession and worship with language and the mental over physical reality. To a large degree the history of Western thought is one reification fallacy after another.

You might find The Spirit of Terrorism interesting.

Well that meme is somewhat acutely aware of itself as a red herring since it always sparks the same dissent and discussion about technique/technology in one way or another being a thing of its own that has taken control of, and someday may no longer need, people in order to exist.

In other words, Yea Forums is sentient.

Attached: 7U95rQF.png (460x517, 462K)

"New Urbanism" is a bunch of Robert Moseses convinced they're Jane Jacobs and is a meme easily impressionable grad students and thinkpiece churners fall for

Capitals of Capital, OP

Attached: cover.jpg (333x499, 25K)

I live not too far from the city centre of one of your standard globalist hive cities (I'll leave you too guess which one.) I can see the skyline on certain walks I go on, and every time I do, I get this strange, ethereal feeling, like I'm looking at a giant billboard that's not "really there." There's like an intelligence calling out to me, slowly edging me to give my life force over to it.

It's kinda gnarly but also kind of rapey.

>To a large degree the history of Western thought is one reification fallacy after another.
I'm gonna remember this phrase

What about Dérive?

A city and our relationship to getting lost in its trenches. A counter action to the looming sentinels we look up in awe.

based and oxidepilled

Let’s talk.
If not for memes and images and ideas, how could we communicate the new religion/truth?

But also, are we limiting our linguistics by shifting to generalized images to make vague statements?

I like Guy Maybe you’re solid in your critique of the Situationists but they had some truths. Thy inspired to be feral in their song and art (in a society different than ours; that of mass consumption of everything)

So what are we missing to start discussing physical reality?
What do you mean by that?

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 647K)

I remember an interiew on tv, maybe 10 years ago, where an expert in 'pataphysics would say something similar. He explained that buses are beings that prey on humans, digest assimilate some of the small coins or objets they carry, and shitting out the rest.