Make it Yea Forums related

Make it Yea Forums related.

Attached: 1551880511819.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/seconal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue guy: Analytical philosophers
Orange guy: Continental philosophers
Green guy: Christcucks

Attached: 1551920124142 copy.png (1000x1000, 192K)

>not Nabokov

i lol'd

Turgenev deserves the scorn more.

Attached: turdgeneve.png (633x471, 59K)

Who cares about scorn, I cares about funny

Attached: nabokov.png (726x503, 89K)

Attached: IMG_20190306_201640.jpg (1000x1000, 274K)

Except Tolstoy and Dosto bonding over how shit Turgenev was actually happened. There are letters between the two about how boring and haughty Turgenev was.

Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants
or
/lit9k/, /litpol/, Reddit

Attached: BF0B5E5A-0E4B-446F-9B39-609BAEA29226.png (1000x1000, 236K)

Attached: 12759128571.png (1000x1000, 196K)

btw

Attached: im-a-centrist.png (1200x1306, 580K)

>t. jew

Feet are truly the patrician’s choice

how can you not like tiddies bro

when did Tolstoy and Dostoevsky ever write letters to one another? I thought Tolstoy never acknowledge Dosto's existence

>libertarian left isn't a meme
nice try faggot

Attached: whosafraid.png (1000x1000, 193K)

Attached: 11.jpg (989x993, 357K)

go be a kike elsewhere

Yea Forums drugs

Attached: WEED IS FOR NIGGERS. WEED SMOKERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. FUCK THEM AND GOD DAMN THEM TO HELL.jpg (1002x986, 241K)

im gay

could have included barbituates (the real redpills), alcohol and opiates on the right side too.
Perhaps have put NMDAr antagonists in place of the drugs on the left.
Regardless, weed smokers are the worst. Cannabis smokers have no soul and seek your demise. That is why they're all tepid cucks.

Attached: cannabis = literal bluepill.png (754x734, 768K)

Attached: 20190306_203653.png (1000x1000, 202K)

Drugs aren’t cool man

best one

barbituates are extinct as shit though I cant find any anywhere

I actually agree with this.
I've actually never taken any drugs. I just appreciate the works of some drug using/addict authors and neuroscience. The one common thread OF ALL OF THEM is that they did not consume cannabis or write about it in any sense. I've known weed smokers and they are the worst.

Have you tried your local Chinaman?

*ahem*
goodrx.com/seconal

Works wonders for sleep.

Blue: Christianity
Orange: Continental philosophy
Green: Analytical philosophy

Helllllna

both based

kek

They aren't.
I still prescribe them on rare occasion.

Should be "Foot" and "Other Foot"

Sexual perversions are not cool.

Nice.

I live in FL the only thing I can find are benzos and opiates and i'll rather not with benzos they are way too powerful. I always sleep at 2-3am every night and wake up at 6-7 my insomnia is messing with alot of my schedules I never have located barbiturates from any people I know and the people they know and I feel as they are exactly ehat I can

what i need*****

*writes you a prescription for suvrexant* [but not really]
try that.

how DARE you

Perhaps stop "finding" drugs illegally and talk about treatment with them with your doctor instead.

Attached: memetrio.jpg (1000x1000, 502K)

Attached: epics.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Objectively correct.

finally someone says it

the last panel here is extremely accurate

Attached: existentialists.png (1000x1000, 138K)

This actually approaches working if you turn the compass 180 degrees clockwise

fixed
t. nazbol gang

Attached: handshake_politics_1.png (1000x1000, 646K)

Mrs dalloway is..........not good

Nazbol gang based

fucking based desu

Attached: lit.jpg (1014x1000, 214K)

Excellent.

based

Attached: I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman.png (644x609, 369K)

kek

nice meme faggot

Entirely accurate

btw /his/fags need to leave Yea Forums

lmao

Gottlob Frege
>He is understood by many to be the father of analytic philosophy, concentrating on the philosophy of language and mathematics.
> In the last year of his life, at the age of 76, his diary contains extreme right-wing political opinions, opposing the parliamentary system, democrats, liberals, Catholics, the French and Jews, who he thought ought to be deprived of political rights and, preferably, expelled from Germany.[20]

Continental
>The history of continental philosophy (taken in its narrower sense) is usually thought to begin with German idealism.[18] Led by figures like Fichte, Schelling, and later Hegel,
>from 1793, Contributions to the Correction of the Public's Judgment concerning the French Revolution, wherein Fichte expressed anti-semitic sentiments, such as arguing against extending civil rights to Jews and calling them a "state within a state" that could "undermine" the German nation.[65]

Attached: dfx.png (1000x1000, 247K)

This one would be good if it was a real writer, you know like a man, in place of Woolf.

>Strasser
>Guenon
>fascists
Oh sweetie...

Might want to take the reference numbers out when you quote from Wikipedia next time, it really shows how shallow your thoughts are that you can't see the difference between the brilliance of their academic thought and their superfluous personal political views.

Attached: 1551880511819.jpg (1000x1000, 393K)

No seriously what's the deal with Turgenev? Father and Son was pretty boring. Very far away from Dosto, Tolstoy, and Gogol

Uh, you mixed up 'f' and 'l'.

only tradfags will get this

Attached: 1551920124142.png (1000x1000, 194K)

Attempting to separate the quality and sincerity of political views which you disagree with that are held by philosophers infinitely more intelligent and successful then you, who have attained undeniable achievements in advancing human thought is absolute cowardice. You are a disgusting liar and charlatan who doesn't care about the search for truth in this world. Yea Forums is the perfect place for you to fester. Unfortunately there is no escaping rotten, dead inside people like you and every other coward who pretends to be intelligent but denies whole viewpoints as being problematic. Also pointing out typos is pathetic and ironically shallow.

Correct version

Attached: b6c.png (680x680, 230K)

why are you posting that edit?

Now THAT is a nice meme.

>incelpanels

I didn't know alt right faggots read!

lol mad

Haha you stank bitch footfags got triggered hard by the original edit eh

Legs and face >>> ass, tits, and feet
Prove me weong

its the way they complement each other that is sexiest, the forms.. the shapes and colours blending together. it is VERY low iq to dislike any part of the human body...

Face > Feet - natural, focus on form > Tits > Ass >>> Feet - most toenail polish, toe rings, focus on stinky/dirty feet, toespreading, other footfaggy things

DLETE DIS

based, I enjoy reading all the seething libertards in the replies.

>anti-authoritarian Marxists
What?

Words words words

we do talk about politics though, just not in depth debating >or baiting /pol/

B A S E D

Attached: dfw.jpg (1000x1000, 425K)

Kek'd

the words words words joke about webcomics doesn't apply here, your algorithm needs more time to develop before you pass a turing test

Heh.
I appreciate that you edited it so Hal wasn't looking down on Mario.

>beaner fantasy isn't fantasy

lmao, cruel.

Utterly based

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed while on those other drugs.

Fucking cancer

Even looks like him

Pushkin is pleased

Attached: Pushkin is pleased.jpg (220x335, 13K)

wew

/thread

giga yikes

Read Sketches form a hunters album.
Turgenev might be lacking in character building compraed to especially Dosto but his descriptive writing of nature is unparalleled by either other rusky.

Attached: 3 guys.png (1000x1000, 203K)

based! saved and posted to 8ch comrade

based

assmad jew

best itt

Attached: 1551920124142.png (1000x1000, 200K)

If I knew stimulants were cool I wouldve started on it sooner

Memorialists get out

Attached: D6DA6B1B-30E7-4EF7-A71C-D8F1FC080F90.png (1000x1000, 254K)

>Transubstantiation

cringe but breadpilled

SocDems.

I forgot how bad Christian theology was until this reminded me

Sartre is a much better philosopher than those two. The hate towards Sartre of this board is due to the fact he’s the only existentialist who actually promotes doing something concrete in the world instead of personal wishy washy philosophy to justify either being sad about everything like Kierkegaard or being displeased with everything like Nietzsche.

based

it's just reality pham

Attached: 1551920124142.png (1000x1000, 182K)

Terrible.

but actually true

And who the fuck do you think you are?

Unbelievably based

This

Homer might be objectively better than Virgil, and more important, but I prefer the Aeneid to either of Homer's works. Dido's tragedy towers above in anything else, in my opinion. Except perhaps the death of Sarpedon in the Iliad, where Zeus is forced to accept his own limitations even as a god. That's always stuck with me

fuckin 10/10

Reminder: ALL left-wing opinions are inherently authoritarian and any claim to the contrary can be disregarded out of hand.

le semantics

Attached: 1551920124142 (1).png (1000x1000, 131K)

excellent meme

Hah

Attached: 1551920124142.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

Weed and LSD is hit or miss but can be nice if you take an LSD dose slightly below what you generally would

Strasser was objectively fascist

I actually love this

Holy shit yes

fucking KEK

A true traditionalist would never shake hands with a jew-cucked commie.

>Maoist
Fuck off satre is a hack. At least Kierkegaard concentrates on saving your soul. Nietzsche is based

I was sure it was going to be Faulkner

lmao how the fuck does this even work
It's like saying anti-wet liquid water

Red pill me on the bread anons. Why is it so important to get the blood and body part right? Wasn't this just a ritual for the disciples?

Woolf disliked Joyce and Beckett was a better writer than both of them

Aeneid is better than Illiad

Reminder: ALL opinions are inherently authoritarian and any claim to the contrary can be disregarded out of hand.

This memery is correct in it's depiction.

The old wink job. Nice.

yeah, that’s gonna be a based from me

First bit is true though she seems to have had a grudging respect for him. You're entitled to your opinion with the second bit even though you're wrong :^)

the endlessly talkative Thersites alone let his tongue run on, his mind filled with a store of unruly words, baiting the leaders wildly and recklessly, aiming to raise a laugh among the men. He was the ugliest of all who had come to Ilium, bandy-legged and lame of foot; rounded shoulders hunched over his chest; and above them a narrow head with a scant few hairs.

you made the goon who looks like thersites a statist.why would you do this?

someone please make the meme agamemnon and odysseus as bros looking on thersites with disgust.

Yes

hahahaha

also correct

?

lol

did not read.

:'(

t. festival beta

Attached: zizek vs peterson debate in a nutshell.png (1000x1000, 186K)

This it the one

It's like "communism that works"

blue: Aristotelian
orange: Platonist
green: Nihilist

This is precedent material

hurts

Lmao yeah like anarchists support your shit censorship to control the truth and dissent fuck off shit eater.

Kek

Attached: 154665487652s.jpg (150x149, 3K)

Indeed drugs aren't cool and the morons having a lol so randum "recreational" use of them are subhumans. Doesn't mean they are bad in general or should be banned.

Impressive, very nice.

You know a country is bad when it unites David Duke and Ilhan Omar against it

Attached: muh greatest ally.png (1000x1000, 133K)

holy based

Attached: 1543152213616.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

Attached: the real truth.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

Best one in the thread

Truth.