Shadow had done three years in prison. He was big enough...

>Shadow had done three years in prison. He was big enough, and looked don’t-fuck-with-me enough that his biggest problem was killing time. So he kept himself in shape, and taught himself coin tricks, and thought a lot about how much he loved his wife.

Attached: american-gods-book-cover-image.jpg (329x500, 55K)

*record scratch* yep, that's me. you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

Why do you fucks insist on leaving your containment board?

Eastern Europeans are based, you antisemite.

should've just quit after he finished Sandman, desu.

>is called Shadow
>is a nigger
Bravo Gayman

>people really think comic book garbage can write on a literary level

How do I trade you in for a Eastern European Jew?

If this triggers you then you don't belong here and lack the cognitive capacity to engage in intellectual discourse. You are liars, cowards, pseuds and frauds who need to be called out on your dishonesty. It is just a quote showing that someone's background is Jewish. It says nothing else.

I watched a few episodes of the show and I'm pretty sure Odin is trying to bring the Ragnarök, Shadow is a god or demigod, Loki is working behind the scenes and Thor will save the day, Greek gods won't appear. Am I correct?
The show is shit btw, the book must be shit too.

>If this triggers you then you don't belong here and lack the cognitive capacity to engage in intellectual discourse. You are liars, cowards, pseuds and frauds who need to be called out on your dishonesty. It is just a quote showing that someone's background is Jewish. It says nothing else.
this is what Sartre talked about when he said anti-semites argue in bad faith.

Attached: Cx1oJ9UVQAAE6gP.jpg (543x349, 74K)

>Thor will save the day, Greek gods won't appear.
Thor is mentioned once as being dead, all the gods appear at the end, the power of love and diplomatic discourse saves the day.
You have to go an entire, pretty lengthy book in which the main character is named Shadow. It's about that good and that bad.

In what way am I being intimidating or disconcerting by posting someone's Jewish background? One person said they would "trade me in" and the other thinks it hate speech to just point out someone is Jewish. Do you even know what bad faith means?

Where do you fucking think you are, man?

>hey man, this is MY edgy space, you're lost my man, this is Yea Forums culture at its best

Moore's Jerusalem is bravura, don't tar him by association

stop posting

Even if he were arguing in bad faith: so what? Excellent dialecticians are those who always argue in bad faith but never reveal the fact. These are politicians, junkies, liars and master manipulators of all kinds. It's much more fun, safer, and more profitable than arguing in "good faith," which you can only assume and hope someone is doing anyway.

you seem boring and I would hate to have to read anything you've written since you like Sartre

you seem upset and I doubt you've read Sartre.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Sartre was the personification of philosophy, a crippled and gross-eyed fiend of a French man.

Anti-semitism is a long standing tradition in every nation and race that has dealt with Jews. There is a reason so many countries have attempted to expel these social parasites. At their best they are thieves, corrupters, usurers, and unpatriotic expatriates. At their worst they killed Jesus Christ and claimed His blood for posterity. The Jews currently benefit from the social breakdown caused by technology, overpopulation, urbanization and centralization because their chauvinistic ethnic identity and nepotism is ideal for climbing the social ladders of our corrupt and deracinated societies. Serious arguments about the nefarious nature of Jews have been put forth since they were first dealt with thousands of years ago, it is up to the philo-semites to disprove the nature of Jews, which they cannot.

I love JD Salinger, I love Kubrick, I love etc. etc. There are good Jews and bad, but overall their nation has been an ugly boil on history, this is undeniable if you examine the Jews who occupy positions of power and masturbate onto ficus trees a la Weinstein.

>actively turning the population of Yea Forums against his way of seeing the world
>patience for pol memes thins among a group who was once able to ironically laugh at them

>salinger, kubrick the list goes on
lmao claude please

>a group who was once able to ironically laugh at them
This group doesn't belong on this site, are completely different from people who were here not even that many years ago and are actively ruining not just this board but all of them.

You read Sartre

You take your meds

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Hey isn't that the same argument style Sartre criticized?

no it's not an argument. more of a call to arms. this would make sense if you actually read sartre

I don't waste time with philosophy desu senpai

believe me it shows.

Third time posting verifiable true information that is related to the topic of literature.
>Gaiman's family is of Polish Jewish and other Eastern European Jewish origins;[8]

It's even worse than I thought.
But I'm surprised he decided to not finish with the epic explosions showdown since he's a comic writer.

lol dude go get a philosophy degree if you're so concerned with it, it's a waste of time for anybody serious about their work (philosophy is not work)