Tfw King James Version

>tfw King James Version

Attached: 1503692804559.png (1001x823, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusisprecious.org/bible/wh-heretics.htm).
katapi.org.uk/katapiNSBunix/NEB/NEBTextByBC.php?B=308&C=5)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>corrupted manuscripts
>archaic language
>mistranslations

Imagine being an american who thinks archaic language is bad.

>tfw King James Version and Catholic

Best of all worlds :)

Attached: vzw5oajgevez.jpg (644x959, 68K)

>translate Sheol, Hades, Tartarus, and Gehenna all as "Hell"
Gay

>Why yes, I read the Douay-Rheims Bible, how did you know?

Attached: 539190031.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>tfw the KJV book of Daniel

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Attached: wtr.jpg (800x529, 116K)

Modern bible translations are satanic distortions. The Saint Catherine's monestary were these "uncorrupted maniscripts" were found was a demonic enclave full of grotesqueries (piles of human skulls, ostrich eggs hang from the ceiling, unbiblical paintings). Westcott and Hort were both satanic neopagans (see jesusisprecious.org/bible/wh-heretics.htm).

KJV is the best bible. The Geneva bible is okay if you want to larp as a puritan.

Attached: 6dc7914c9d15b8af04b49af0dfe10c79.jpg (960x556, 49K)

Daniel is really intense and it makes me feel things

>>archaic language
Not a bug but a feature.
>mistranslations
Life's too short to read fucking Arameic or whatever.

Have you taken your Clozaril today, user?

It'd be better if you put the entire quote instead of the latter half, otherwise people might start thinking you have an agenda:
NEB 2 Corinthians 5:17: When anyone is united to Christ, there is a new world; [Or: a new act of creation.] the old order has gone, and a new order has already begun. [Or: When anyone is united to Christ he is a new creature: his old life is over; a new life has already begun.]
(according to katapi.org.uk/katapiNSBunix/NEB/NEBTextByBC.php?B=308&C=5)

Even readers of D-R can appreciate the poetic beauty of the KJV. There are some doctrinal aspects at points of which the D-R is preferable, as well as being complete, but the KJV is the better sounding of the two.
This.

Just gonna take you down a peg and tell you if you are Catholic then you shouldn't actually read the KJV as scripture as it is heretical and condemned by the Church to this day.

Enjoy the prose though!

I’ve only read the New Jerusalem Version, should I try the King James Version?

>Tfw king gay version

I have diarrhea and am taking very risky farts. I just successfully expelled a tremendous volume of flatulence out of my puckering, quivering anus, and was delighted at the lack of liquid poo in my pants.

This is now a prose thread.

Nah

>piles of human skulls
>demonic
this is your mind on American Christianity

Attached: Schemamonk.jpg (719x480, 71K)

>Nestle-aland poster
Now do TR

>wow. Jesus really did speak English

No one hates the Bible like the Catholic. Note that the grueling boredom of Augustine and Aquinas is intentional and integral to them being literal Antichrists.

Enjoy Hell because you think comprehensive reference works on theology should be light reading, you braindead heretic.

>muh catholics hate the bible!
Hmmmmm
>Upon this rock I shall build my church
Hmmmmm
>muh catholics think Mary was a virgin and call her "blessed". Ain't no Mary worshipper!
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>And all generations shall call me blessed.

It's actually protestants who don't read the Bible.

Which part of Hell should I fear most? The torment or the fact that it's full of Catholics, by their own admission? Perhaps their own torment therein is merely keeping up the pretense of Duality. Anyway, I was referring to said Antichrists Objective prescriptivism, in contrast to the Subjective descriptivism of Jesus, and in litigation thereof, I maintain. That the former is formally turgid as well further proves my point.

There is barely any grammatical connection between the Church Jesus told Peter about and the Catholic Church, let alone a logical one. From reading Catholics' favorite phone books I can only suppose the former is perplexing enough, and excuse the confusion regarding the latter.

El atrocidad... Criatura del abismo ... Diabolos...

The absolute state of burger christianity

It barely is. Since the introduction of the ordinariate, although not approved for liturgical use, Rome has tacitly approved the use of KJV

What is the greatest verse from the KJV?