Literature for each phase on this chart?

Attached: chartIMPROVED.png (800x1300, 442K)

Yea Forums for the first four.

>tfw got a gf who loves me and it cured me of everything instantly

Attached: 1536780997009.jpg (645x773, 87K)

How do you fail suicide, e.g. hanging?

Wait for the NTR arc, user.

>the NTR arc
you wish

Nice conflation of mental illnesses you got there.

>How do you fail suicide
You see that's why in the "mended" part it says
>More common in women
because they are the ones who only attempt suicide as a cry for attention.
You don't fail death when you lay your neck on a traintrack.

Attached: 1500849898789.gif (400x300, 371K)

The vast majority of suicide attempts, regardless of gender, fail.

>Sane - Harry Potter, Hunger Games
>Troubled - Sartre, Camus, Nietzsche
>Desperate - Ligotti, Cioran
>Broken - this type doesn't read
>Mended - Kierkegaard, the Tao Te Ching, the Upanishads

Is there a chart of all the best charts?

This. Troubled master race

I am the one and only Post-mended neo Sane. Scars scare some people. My neuronal pathways have, however, created a new beginning in which the past has been overcome.

Post pics please

I am sane and proud!

I have found this if I sleep deprive myself to extreme measures (3 to 10 days on little to no sleep) I can put myself in to a state of mania. The first two days I go through all of the first four in OP and after day three begins, I have adapted and am now a maniac. During this time I have been known to “sleep” with women, get perfect marks on exams which I literally guess every answer to, increase my weightlifting personal records, drastically improve run times, etc. I don’t do drugs or alcohol and have not been formally diagnosed with a mental disorder, although I suspect extreme levels of Bipolarity and Schizoid disorder. After I finally sleep, i crash hard and wake up feeling extremely depressed. This only lasts a day or teo typically. Forgot why I started typing this.

Lmao Tyler Durden

Yes by sleep deprivation you put your body in survival mode, which makes it easier to do tasks you normally in some way object to. Stop doing this, this is obviously unhealthy, you are burning your candle at both sides. Survival mode is also easy mode. Try achieving the things you list by sheet willpower, the reward will be much greater

>Broken - this type doesn't read
They read conspiracy articles and stories about historical atrocities until 5am.

no
yes

Bitch ass nigga

attempted drug overdose is the most common fail

careful user, im on five days nosleep and am liable to do anything

Don't you have massive bags under your eyes?

How to keep staying awake?
I have tried like 2-3 days but my body starts to hurt and i get super foggy brain.

I sometimes do fasting for 3 days and i feel really good.

no i look normal, although it is very difficult to focus on myself in a mirror in this state
honestly you may be too normal to do it. got to be a bit insane. try tossing a brick as high in to the air as you can and catch it with your skull

Mended - Proust

Few people genuinely intend to die when they attempt suicide. If you're committed, you'd blow your head off with a shofgun (not to glorify suicide, but taking a handful of acetaminophen isn't a genuine attempt to kill oneself). It's invariably a cry for help, aside from rare cases where someone rescues a hanging victim immediately, for example.

I really want to kill myself but I have no access to a gun. I was thinking a large building, but the amount of effort involved is hard to conjure

There must be some poisons you can get relatively easily

NTR?

Netorare, AKA Japanese cuckolding.

Definitely at least troubled, functioning alcoholic, signs of 'mended'. I'm confident about the future, I work a lot on my writings and I'm making pretty decent money at it. Consistently 3-figures per month for three quarters of a year, with most of the months being over $250 and some reaching past $400. Good supplemental income and very interesting work. I don't bother with social media (even though it would help my budding profession) but I do consume news daily and might end up being a non-leftist journalist.

As for literature... that chart CAN be literature itself. Look at it; sane, to troubled, to desperate, to broken, but a fairly happy ending in which they're still damaged but they've mended and can enjoy life to some degree, perhaps with a bit of effort.

I'm ready to take on responsibility in life.

Sane is the most insane of them all.

Attached: Internationalism; expectation vs reality.jpg (618x717, 109K)

>tfw fuckbuddy who loves me, but while I enjoy her company and value her as friend, I don't romantically love her back

Attached: 1494137728845.jpg (512x512, 41K)

>You don't fail death when you lay your neck on a traintrack.
Once the train is late by 4 hours and you get sober, chilly and bored...

OMG that's literally me

This happened to Kurt Cobain at 16

>tfw mended

lit for troubled - especially with constant anxiety and self-hatred?

>Sane
>views mentally ill as weak

fuck off, mental illness is not a "weakness" it is something nefarious and can develop more drastically over time and can severely damage ones life, simply "feeling better" about ones self will not cure that

Helium tank, CPAP mask. Easy to set up, painless way to go if you do it right.

Attached: suicide.jpg (1239x795, 186K)

tfw im too broke to afford the supplies to off myself

Attached: 65BB83A6-D9F8-42FE-8DFC-DF05BD52F032.jpg (500x476, 53K)

>sane
get out normalfaggot
>troubled
>go back to rebbit
>desperate and below
you can stay

Attached: 1545853142211.jpg (3024x4032, 2.22M)

Most of you just need to toughen up and try to be more positive to yourself and other people.

t. sane

you are a retard, you can lirerally achive a very similar state by depriving your body of carbohydrate, aka, a ketogenic diet, you'll feel bad the first 2 nights as your body adapts and comes down of the permanent sugar doping most human live in, but hey, its 20 times more healthy.

'Sane' people should read Spengler.
Mended people should read spiritual books and stories. The rest should read Tarot cards.

t. low iq

didnt asked

Same