Well, Yea Forums?

Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: cwm0b80nsek21.jpg (1076x481, 209K)

based retarded women

Just creeped out by a creepy guy

yass sis spill the tea on that creepy nerd

Being creepy. Like a guy 20 years older who calls you "sweetheart" and "honey" like he's your dad or uncle but he isn't and he puts a slightly lecherous accent into it.

The term is "being ugly"

>Is there a word for when I must briefly experience something other than constant dopamine rushes and contrived gestures of self-validation?

based incel baiter

Beta male

The Wall

No, it’s a vibe you get from any guy. I see it in some that are considered good looking. I assume they’re just checking me out, and I hope that they decide to move on because I don’t want to have to explain things all the time. I try not to blame them, because I check women out too. They just need to do it more covertly.
Shut up frog
No no. You know there are “beta” women out there?

Friendly reminder to filter and ignore tripfags.

"Creep" is a synonym for "ugly" about 90% of the time. Real creepiness exists, but it's rarer than its usage suggests

>block all contrary perspectives
>filter all dissenting narratives
>close up the walls!!
>cork your ears!!

>all
No, just tripfags, who offer nothing of value anyway.

its called being poor and ugly

that one is one of the worst ive encountered on all of four channel

This. It's a combination of being ugly and showing interest. CHADs can show interest and still be CHADs, that is, not being considered creepy. But if an ugly man god forbidden dares to look to a female, he'll get fired and #metoo'd. Life's not worth living for non-CHADs. CHADs can get away with anything because of the HALO EFFECT.

Ugly behavior is creepy. But I don’t suspect the deformed guy next to me of leering at me.

Prejudiced. You single me out and contribute far less valuable content that I

The rich are quite shallow, I know all about it.
End capitalism.

Remind me when the mgtow retards thought they were in good company on Yea Forums

>"if clarence thomas looked like denzel washington anita Hill wouldn't have testified. She'd been all "oh, Clarence, you nasty!"

No. Generally no. Y

>You single me out
I don't, you single yourself out by being a tripfag.

Another worthless and hypocritical post. Just lurk more.

>worthless
I am doing my godly duty: ridding this board of all tripfags.
>hypocritical
You are baiting, right?

You forgot to type "buttmad".

Ripping lit apart so people will read only one book, and not filtering me.
You ought to be banned.

please stop responding to it. this thread has probably exhausted the limited laughs that could have been squeezed from it, like blood from a stone.

You're right on that, bud. I better not feed it any more attention.

>unattractive
>physically unattractive
>not sexually or socially attractive
>displeasing to the eye

Nobody wants to live in the type of commune you live in

Ogling isn’t illegal. My favorite past time. But for violation, I go with Higgs-bozon molestation.

Have you noticed women sometimes have that body language where they scrunch up with their arms folded while walking? I think usually walking alone. It's the instinctive "no chads in the vicinity response.