Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 0BB85552-9941-4598-8DCA-A9E4978AC8DA.jpg (1650x2538, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1eu9MX95A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the top 3 best Pynchon

Still stuck ~300 pages in, have read maybe 500 in total skipping ahead and listening randomly on a kindle. Some of the best prose you'll ever find in parts, but hard to follow and nothing really to connect with beyond the prose.

What if Pynchon, DFW, and James Joyce are tools of the devil, created to entrap young man in layers of metaphor and uncertainty so that they don't spend the meager moments of their unfulfilled lives reading the Bible and producing for themselves right values to live by?

Just spitballing. Why else would someone read five hundred pages of this shit?

You think the Bible's any better?

Good

I read the first few hundred pages and was really enjoying it before life got in the way. Looking forward to getting back into it. It is the most downright enjoyable Pynchon I have read, have yet to do Bleeding Edge or Mason & Dixon.

I can't decide whether this beats Mason and Dixon, although against the day was just more fun to follow.

Attached: chums of chance.jpg (350x460, 28K)

Mason and Dixon is SOOOO good dude, literally is sitting in my lap right now, been glued to it the last few nights. I'm super excited to get to against the day next, currently going through all of Pynchons work in order

Bleeding Edge is fun, but a bit underwhelming. All his other books are phenomenal; haven't read Vineland.

Started reading this and it made me start reading about the long history of corporate interests using violence against union strikers. Now I'm joining IWW so read this one at your own risk.

Vineland was pleasant, but nothing special. I enjoyed it and looked forward to getting home and resuming it, but that is about it.

It's a shame that the middle is such a drag

Are you even in manufacturing?

The Pyncheons were known for witchcraft back in the day

Attached: Nathaniel-Hawthorne-Writer.jpg (500x373, 24K)

I creased the cover of my copy of Gravity's Rainbow. Wtf do I do?

don't rip it off or you could get arrested for theft

Adored Against the Day. Only with M&D did I have more fun with The Pynch.

Attached: 1546964835361.jpg (1023x682, 85K)

> so that they don't spend the meager moments of their unfulfilled lives reading the Bible.

Good.

funny as fuck, so far. Really touching when it comes to the struggles of the workers, but a bit too on the nose when portraying the capitalists. Why would show the Anarchists with such humanity but the rich without any at all? They're cartoon characters, and yes I know theres more wacky antics to come but still.

>What if Pynchon, DFW, and James Joyce are tools of the devil
I mean Pynchon was part of the MK ultra and MK ultra was run by CIA and CIA is run by Satan. You are quite right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1eu9MX95A

that's cool, proofs?

Attached: readexpectedgot_atd.png (2016x778, 1.91M)