Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twice a day

>fell for the religion meme
Never
take it to /his/

leave board

The only one I can bring myself to pray now is “Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.” I’m beyond believing that God answers prayers but I still pray that one.

Yea Forums is the Christian board.

I don't. God speaks to me and my job is to listen with a soft heart. It is an open dialogue till I die

I used to constantly (to the point of pathology) when I was a child. Not anymore. I've recently learned that I have a hard time mentally relaxing without subvocally repeating old prayers, my brain associated relaxation with prayer when I was a child and when I stopped believing that Yahweh was real, I forgot how to relax. Now I can super consciously or ironically "pray" and get the same sort of mental experience as I did before. Just another way to co-opt my childhood brainwashing to shit my own ends I guess

Attached: 1551394640724m.jpg (614x1024, 123K)

Suit*

5 times a day

Asalaam alaikum

when I have a feeling shit is going to happen to me

the left one is so adorable though

Wait, can someone explain why they would be considered sinful?

I mean I can understand depiction vs. no depiction but why would the art style matter? It's literally the same exact image but just in a different style.

Even The Almighty hates anime, desu

Everyday, when I wake, and before I sleep... Life would be hard without a opportunity to talk with God

minute by minute, every hour of the day. i speak to god in my mind when things become too much and it really makes me feel better

it was the missing piece for a lot of us, even if much of Yea Forums remains skeptical

Mmmm no.

Lit is for literature, not one fucking book

ONCE BEFORE SLEEP, ONCE BEFORE EVERY MEAL, AND IN CRITICAL SITUATIONS, TOWARD THE SUN, OR, IF SOLAR VIEW IS IMPOSSIBLE, TOWARD THE NORTH.

Attached: IMG_2125.png (459x668, 435K)

Walaikam Salam :)

Jesus forgives you for your sins

REQUISITE FOR FORGIVENESS IS REPENTANCE.

I used to do it every day. Now I only do it like once every few months. My prayers are now rooted in anger and hopelessness. They used to be prayers of gratitude and requests. Now they're not.

Oh my god do I pray, I pray every single day

This explains it better than I ever could.
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw

terrorist detected

Morning and night.

I don't pray because I don't believe in God nor life after death, not because of any scientific or metaphysical arguments, but because there are more important issues at hand, like destroying capitalism and killing rich people.

Attached: 1551675105036.jpg (960x960, 69K)

I talk to my waifu every night.

An outdated book on top of which.

based

Morning and night, I try to inject more prayer trough the day but I end forgetting but every time I remember God with burning passion I retake it

>he doesn't pray witr
reported to the shari'a courts

Every night. If I forget I just can’t fall asleep

I've never prayed
I guess I've pleaded

Never, because I don't believe in Jebus.