Books about coping with female nature? Why did they have to lie to us bros...

Books about coping with female nature? Why did they have to lie to us bros? A nigga really thought women were the true romantics. Serendipitously, that is not the case.

Attached: 1539711942522.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEj-mrwwaxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Male romance is regressive transposition of a child's desire for a mother. You should feel affection for a woman, but never emotional reliance.

There, you don't need a book, just go live your life

that's a rough one y'know fren

read Vilar's The Manipulated Man

Attached: apubrew.png (785x644, 65K)

A nigga still wanna be educated ya feel me bruh?

Little girls watching classic disney schlock are true romantics. Grown women are corrupted creatures/whores.

>t. seething incel

I didn't say I hate women, just disappointed

there's nothing wrong with being a man and wanting motherly love from a girl who isn't your mom. nothing wrong at all. it's normal, and in a normal world every such man should be able to find such a kind of girl to love him. the only reason male suicides are so high is because feminism has convinced many women to spite men and to try to be like them simultaneously, but in reality the ideal order is one of men being looked after and loved by their women, and women having equal if not greater power over society. every party would be happy if this were achieved

Nigga women are fucking awful just accept it. Dont be a white knight or cuck out. Dont bother understanding them its just how they are. Fuckin nigga.

Serendipity refers to happy accidents, unless you are somehow using it in a meme-manner.

>female nature
Imagine thinking there's such a thing as exclusively "female nature"

A nigga don't got a good vocabulary ya heard

Attached: 1547058171210s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

back to discord

Absolutely. In a traditional society the ideal of femininity is motherhood.

Different hormonal profiles lead to different patterns of behavior

It's actually really strange and indicative of stunted emotional development. If you're looking for a mommy you can fuck you're not dealing with some underlying issues.

>accuses others of stunted development
>can only think in terms of looking for a hole to fuck, and subsequently projects this sentiment onto others

You're not actually looking for a mother figure. You're looking for a woman with nurturing qualities.

Gimme books to read you enlightened niggas

Attached: 1507110253262.jpg (590x518, 39K)

Women don't lie about their nature anymore or less than men do in my experience. The problem is that men aren't taught how to interact with women and respect what differences are there. In the past, men didn't need to be taught this because wealth and status simply entitled them to a partner. This meant that only women had to learn about about how to interact with the opposite sex.

Nowadays however, no one (male or female) is entitled to shit in terms of relationships, so the men need to actually come to terms with femininity now while women have the advantage of having already come to terms with masculinity through centuries of social conditioning. Sadly, few men are educated on how to interact with women, and many do not even hold close relationships with girls in their youth, which means that media is their only point of reference as far as what a relationship with a woman is supposed to look like goes. It goes without saying that the portrayal of relationships in a lot of fiction is overly romanticised, which leads to disappointment when men realise no relationship is that rose coloured (hence the origin of the belief that 2D>3D).

Coming to this realisation doesn't need to be a black pill however. Once you realise this, you'll realise that hatred for women stems from what they're not rather than for what they are. Such hatred only comes off as juvenile and self-entitled as a result.

Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

why do well-read people only talk in extreme, idealistic cases. gosh. there are times when it is better to be softer with your considerations. you people are too widely read sometimes.
anyways. i propose that the ideal scenario is a mutual mommy-daddy relationship. certain things are evolutionarily set up, like our attraction to each other's bodies (male to female, female to male), and solely focus on nurturing these traits and be able to use them as needed.
essentially im sort of echoing what is trying to say, in that by focusing on the traits that make you, "you", it keeps you progressive and independent, while having a capability to give and receive love in equal measure. Ultimately, like you said, don't fucking sap the energy of some woman because of your unresolved mommy issues. But of course our mothers taught us how to love and receive tender love so we should not ignore this piece of our existence. Always retain the ability to tit-for-tat give and receive love. Love is transactional that way.

>Coming to this realisation doesn't need to be a black pill however. Once you realise this, you'll realise that hatred for women stems from what they're not rather than for what they are. Such hatred only comes off as juvenile and self-entitled as a result.

I hate women because they judge me on my success in capitalism, my material worth, while using intangibles to build a fantasy me in their head that is completely unrealistic, while denying the realities of the systems organization, and also spreading my private and intimate details to their close friends.

>men have to be educated on proper behaviour!!!
>men are misled by the media about women and can't think for themselves
>nobody(but me) knows what a relationship with girls is ACTUALLY like

fuck off back to pleddit you delusional pseud

Attached: a;ice.jpg (728x1092, 180K)

Are you a woman?

Walking on ice there pal.

youtu.be/aEj-mrwwaxo

ur moms a woman