Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: 507d2acf675ea01b7e67f01cbd9fcaea.jpg (736x509, 78K)

Pige becomes standout player for the Seattle Mariners and takes them to the playoffs

something large destroys new york but no one can remember what it was

Advanced human civilization perfects time travel and discovers a specific point in colonial Massachusetts that they can not access with their equipment; said point has always had a large, black circle in which no life can grow.

An attempt to go minutes before the exclusion period begins and watch what happens results in a the numerous safety measures kept by the time travelers failing in a freak accident, causing one of their arms to be lopped off. Bacteria from said arm, having evolved to compete with hyper-advanced medicine, turns into a plague on the unprepared inhabitants of a 16th century village. Cult forms viewing the Hand as a sign of the apocalypse, sent by God.
Narrative switches between a traveller from the future trying to figure out what happened and how to contain this incident before it wipes out humankind prematurely and a farmer experiencing the epidemic first hand
draws inspiration from works such as the crucible

Sounds awesome and also a lot like Not On Fire But Burning, which is terribly overwriten and pretentious but has a cool plot.

Two teenage narrators, brother and sister. Both transgender. Brother meets out trans girl and cis lesbians. Sister gets involved in violent plot with a neighbor boy.

Romeo and Juliet but with an alt-right Nazi and a transgender Syrian

A murder mystery where there's no murderer, people just die for no reason

Attached: 1540707111835.png (1139x1079, 470K)

pige

Huh?

A novel where the main character is writing a story, the twist being that the story he's writing is the novel you were reading all along!!

Pretty complex story
It’s about different factions of society veying for control
Great story, amazing character depth
Even spells something when you read the first letter of every sentence

A guy with a sword, another guy with a glowy stick, and a pointy-eared guy with a bow and arrow walk into a bar.

Any target word count?

A faggot on Yea Forums complains about accomplishing nothing, completely aware that it is his own fault, yet does nothing to change it. He kills himself at the end of the book. The book is about all of you.

A guy in his late 20s works the grave yard shift at a 7/11. One night as the sun sets the store and everyone in it is transported to an utterly alien landscape. The first few chapters are everyone freaking out, boarding up the windows, dividing up rations, etc. Then the next morning they find themselves back on normal earth as if nothing ever happened. Everyone assumes it must have been some kind of collective hallucination brought on by a gas leak or something, and the store is shut down for a few days. However, when they returned to work, the store is transported again. Over the next few nights the protagonist grows used to these nightly trips and even mounts a few expeditions. Escapism would be blended with horror as each trip changes him bit by bit.

The friendly dark comedy romcom scitzo fare.

I struggle with meds myself.

gib back diary now!

I like this idea user

Attached: 1547094204868.jpg (1006x734, 96K)

Stealing all ideas here thanks.

It's missing one thing, not sure what it is. But I like it. Sorry if this didn't offer anything.

Plz don’t

Pige

Joke's on you, I'm in talks with a publishing company. Finished my rough draft for NaNo, went to some workshops with the manuscript while polishing it, got an agent, and now we're trying to get a deal.

Nice try, guy.

now this shit is based

One.

I think you can guess

It's a near future book with themes about silicon valley. People believe that sometime in the future we will cure aging once and for all. A new start up has just perfected hibernation technology (think like how it works in idiocracy). They sell reservations in their hibernation chambers to old or chronically ill rich people who hope there will be a cure when they wake up. There are two tiers for hibernation. Standard hibernation only lets you hibernate for 50 years. Premium hibernation lets you hibernate for as long as you like and they wake you up every 5 years to ask if you would like to stop now.

The protagonist would work in this company but would also be involved in a secret criminal organization composed of company employees called team rocket(probably won't be their real name). Their plan involves covertly implanting microchips into a few premium costumers brains. These microchips would give them a trigger word that would make them easily persuaded. They would persuade them to end their hibernation early and rewrite their wills to send money to fake charities owned by Team rocket.

The protagonist then discovers another smaller secret organization in the company. They believe that hibernation is defying god so they inject dormant viruses into all of the customers. The protagonist tells team rocket and they all agree that they shouldn't report the virus guys because they could out themselves. The protagonist feels uncomfortable about this. The protag eventually exposes everything and goes to jail himself.

haha oikn

p i g e

Animal Farm?

Bump

Joke's on you, my ideas are terrible

?

A nihilistic satire. Jake is fired from his job for repeatedly showing up to work intoxicated. But due to powerful union and labour federation influence, he is constantly reinstated by invoking more and more ludicrous articles of the incoherent, convoluted collective agreements which are in effect at the company. The narrative of the story is spliced with the various "company hearings" regarding Jake's misdeeds and the clever and disingenuous ways that the union representatives save his job. The initial gimmick? Jake is TRYING to get fired! Can you believe that? Apparently there is a deeply-buried clause dating back to the 1920s which states that if an employee is terminated after having more than seven years of employment but less than ten years of employment, he is entitled to severance, full pension, and lost wages for the time he was fired up until his tenth year.

It makes me think of the bridgewater triangle

Bump